It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
s11.photobucket.com...

The above is a capture of a news report on CNN from just a few minutes ago. The signs the people carry say "It's About Freedom". All over the world protests and uprisings are increasing and it will not get any better.

Freedom can only be gained through Christ and the establishment of his Kingdom. If you protest anything, make it count for what is most important. This world is dying - let it go. The earth is out of balance. Mankind is out of balance. Yahweh's scale of Justice must be balanced in order for harmony to exist. If you want to protest, then get out there and demand instead that our Government surrender to Yahweh's LOZ and accept the incoming governmental rule of Christ Jesus.

As Yahweh once spared a city in ancient times from His wrath because they relented and turned their hearts to Him, it can happen on a worldwide scale in these end times. If the people worldwide turn to Christ in TRUTH, you can alter the punishment phase to be meted out – only to the remaining few human resisters and Satan’s spiritual allies.
edit on 26-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Actually, Christ and his kingdom have very little to do with freedom my friend, You see Religion is THE BIGGEST form of control ever created..And yes I said created.. and quite honestly probably one of the biggest mistakes known to man.

The world is dying, And civilization as we know it is also dying..Sitting around praying to A imaginary figure who lives in the sky is not going to get you the freedom you want..or deserve..That is exactly what they want you to do..Sit at home and pray to god..

Sorry if this sounds harsh..But if you want to make a difference in this world, Christ is not going to be A part of it..Maybe we need a society less gullible, That doesn't turn to a god every time we get in to deep..Christ= the biggest scape goat EVER IMAGINED!
edit on 26-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Government surrender to Yahweh's LOZ

Who are these Lions of Zion you keep mentioning my friend?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi There - They are Yahweh's elite holy angelic warriors. Information can be found in my signature, or you can just Google it for more information. I've also made a couple posts here on ATS about them.

May Father guide you in knowledge and understanding.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Hi There - They are Yahweh's elite holy angelic warriors. Information can be found in my signature, or you can just Google it for more information. I've also made a couple posts here on ATS about them.

May Father guide you in knowledge and understanding.

I see, thank you.

Ask and ye shall receive.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Religion has never in history saved anyone. Yet it has caused a lot of murder, corruption, abuse of power, enslavement. Until the secular 20th century every monster in history had a religious scholar providing approval.

Religion is like the Spin Doctoring of the past. The ones who provide the justification for the acts of wicked elite people.

Now please do not misunderstand there are a lot of people who get comfort from religion and try to live by the precepts of that religion in order to gain the eternal reward / eternal life / reincarnation / 72 virgins / etc. (Prizes are only collectable upon death)

However if you require to be in a group, require threats of hellish damnation and the fear of your God in order to be a productive and good neighbour then whatever works for you. Just keep your religious ideals between you and your God and live in ignorant bliss.

I have been studying theology for 20 years since out growing my religious upbringing. Morality pre-dates religion, science debunks religion and education allows one to see through religion.

Anyone who can seriously read the Bible/Quran/Torah/etc without seeing the contradictions, amateur manipulations and protectionist adjustments is a fool in my book. I am an infidel in theirs.

As long as we can live together in harmony No problem but when they start to try and enforce their dark ages agenda upon me I will fight back.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

From your signature:

Yahweh’s message there, was that they are not teaching the TRUTH about Her or Christ. In other past earthquakes elsewhere, idols have been knocked over, and people buried alive for practicing Voodoo and other false religious rites. Yahweh is speaking through Her Powerful Right Arm via Her natural arsenal.

Haiti I presume? Besides that, are you a second Westboro church or just a branch of those flaming idiots?

You see, I know perfectly well what you do and why you do it, it is because you cannot face the situation on Earth as it is so you hide in your fantasy stories you were fed as a kid. Just because a church was there does not make it an act of god, it makes it ironic.

Also, it is VERY ignorant and borderline insane to make these claims you do. But, as they are your beliefs you are entitled to them, just as I'm entitled to tell people who claim the earthquake in Haiti was an action from god they are self-centered, superiority complex ridden baboons who couldn't grasp logic and reason were it in the palm of their hands.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No its not about Freedom, dont you people on here ATS, get it that these protests in the middle east are manufactured? and honestly what good will a democratic government do in the middle east? i mean just look at those revolutions that happened in Europe back 10 20 years ago.

What good did any of those revolutions brought to those european countries? every european leader is elected has a leading towards Washington and its bilderberg plans.

The CIA are using the same conquer and divide tactics from the manufactured european revolutions.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No its not about Freedom, dont you people on here ATS, get it that these protests in the middle east are manufactured? and honestly what good will a democratic government do in the middle east? i mean just look at those revolutions that happened in Europe back 10 20 years ago.

According to my calculations it is a much needed step when I look at it from an evolutionary point of view. Manufactured, Schmanufactured.

Europe is a bad example because European countries got shafted by the EU. For the time being.

If you are looking for CIA manufactured products take a peek at hollywood

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
its time for all to go protest before we loose it all-we in wisconsin are protesting!! Why are you other states on you butts--protest the war for oil-the chemtrails-the jobs-the gmo food--GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET OUT THERE LIKE US WISCONSINITES people in the muslim countries have more guts then you american brats!!!!

new topics

top topics

join