It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Average Joe Bites the Hand that Feeds but The Elite Still Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We have been Lied to one too many times.

We are starting to realise that things are not how we have been taught to believe they are.

We are starting to realise that the government does NOT have complete control and our votes mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Instead of the political power system that the main stream media portrays we are stuck with something very different.Something a lot worse.

We have a system run largely by mega corporations and rich banking families.

A power so powerful that it will kill anyone who poses a major threat to its agenda.

We are medicated without consent in an effort to make us more docile and compliant whilst the corporations rape the rest of the world for resources.

The powers that be tell the media what they want us to hear and passes it on as fact. But in reality what we are being told in the news is usually completely the wrong case.

People all over the world are starting to rise up against the tyrants that have plagued mankind for centuries.

"Ok, ok.. we already know this!" I hear you say. "What's new?"

Well I'm sure some of you can notice the bigger picture going on here.

We haven't just been pushed into this state of revolution by oppression, We have been guided into it. The powers that be want us to revolt, they want anarchy, they want the economy to crash, they want us dumbed down and they want us dehumanised.

We are cattle to them and the more of a collapse there is then the more they can push for a one world government.

It is so easy for TPTB to orchestrate world events and twist the general perception on current affairs.

They have had too much power for too long, almost everything you see or hear politically is fabricated and tainted in some way. There is not much hope of reversing the agenda of the elite.

What happens when the whole world goes into uproar?

-Mass buyouts of gold and precious substances.
-The government declares martial law.
-The economy crashes completely.
-Famine hits hard.
-Oil runs out.
-Wars start.
-Population decreases.
-TPTB come in and implement their one world government.

It has been planned for a long time and they have done a flipping good job..

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

If the U.K Government ever install Marshall Law, in my eyes that would be a declaration of Civil War. I will not just stand by and allow them to run roughshod over the rest of us. I know I probably won't be around for long, but rather that than living under their tyranny.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So what is a word of advice for the people besides suggesting everything is futile?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by TechUnique

If the U.K Government ever install Marshall Law, in my eyes that would be a declaration of Civil War. I will not just stand by and allow them to run roughshod over the rest of us. I know I probably won't be around for long, but rather that than living under their tyranny.

Then there will be people killing people. They don't care about the people who work 9-5 for them or the military or any of us. We are all expendable and they want the population decreased. Civil war and world war will decrease the population and add some of the finishing touches to their plan.

Originally posted by usmc858
So what is a word of advice for the people besides suggesting everything is futile?

I'm sorry I cannot offer a solution but to be fair, in the long run there isn't an obvious one.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
if they declaired martial law in the UK, all hell would break loose.

It's just I hunch but personally I recon in that situation, the queen would side with the people.
Remember the royal family never chose to be parliments puppets and while I certainly don't trust them, I have no doubt given a chance they would retake their power.

Also if the queen did side against parliment alot of the military would join her, not to mention regular people.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
It's just I hunch but personally I recon in that situation, the queen would side with the people.

Its just a hunch but personally I reckon that the royal family have a lot more power then they let on, I also believe that America never really completely fought off the economic tyranny that England was oppressing them with.

new topics

top topics

join