It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starving eagles fall from sky in Canada February 25th, 2011 08:07 AM ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
news.blogs.cnn.com...

The ASSUMPTION is they are starving.

quote "Some of them are actually falling out of the sky. One of them slid off a roof yesterday."

Someone who actually has a voice should really get serious on this issue of mass die off's, Cannada Geese, falling from the sky now Eagles, starting to move up the species ladder, bees, blackbirds, geese, eagles,,please lets not insult everyones intelligence with "it's normal".

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hate how every time one of these events happen,
the media just play's it off as being a normal cycle.
there is something happening here.
If this was normal we would have seen it in years past.
I for one can't remember eagles falling from the sky let alone all the mass die-offs around the world lately.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I live in SE Ontario and I have been seeing flocks of geese, mallards and wood ducks flying north all winter. Very strange for migratory birds.
Sad to hear about the eagles, as far as I know they were/are repopulating around my area very successfully.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think starvation is the correct assumption. From the OP article:

Eagles that depend on late fall salmon runs to provide enough fat to get them through the winter are starving on account of poor runs last year

Thousands of hungry eagles are flocking around landfills, competing with seagulls and often being poisoned by the scraps and rats they find there

You would never see a bald eagle scavenging a landfill, as they prefer to catch live prey. The only reason they would hit the landfill is because it is a last resort for food.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
just watching 2012 apocalypse on discovery - uk, it was saying as the magnetic poles start shifting it would cause birds to loose there built in sense of direction. maybe with the confusion there not eating ?? i know it sounds stupid but what other reasons eh. gonna rewatch it again and write down exactly what was said.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join