It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web bot report: floods, relocation, & possible reference to some ATS members

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

And the NFL players and owners are now "locked out," so the next NFL season is effectively canceled for now. Hopefully they work it out, but as of right now, it looks like the "sports cancellations" will be the 2011 NFL season!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
SHAME SHAME!
Didn't you read the copyright when you bought it?
Discussing it in your own words is one thing, but a copy and paste is strictly verbotten.
Not only is it illegal, but it pollutes the bots as they gather, and results in some "circular predictive language".

Should your posts circulate beyond ATS (which I am sure is excluded from the bot lists) the language becomes a part of the matrix and added to it, thus polluting the resultant language values with past linguistic analysis reports.

Yes, I buy them.
And I find them only about 10% accurate.
But that 10% is stunningly accurate.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the webbot prediction did happen in november
stuxnet
on a nuclar facility
it travelled aound the world too

how quickly we fogits.

just because it wasn't the mass accepted definition doesn't mean it wasn't accurate

Like the financial system collapse in NOV 2009 predicted not the stock market as everyone "Thought"

The climategate emails were leaked which skuttled Al Gores / Enron carbon trading scheme worth BAZILLIONS, is what happened most missed the correlation though.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
MISSISSIPPI flood now in progress. I hope the Webbot is Hokum!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Amazing stuff. That means there was plenty of chatter about the subject. What's the link to the site this info came from?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

The site that you may get the web bot reports from is www.halfpasthuman.com
Now, I am ALWAYS skeptical when I come across any prediction that involves having to pay money however the one thing web bot has is a decent explanation of how this works.

Could it still be rubbish? Yes.

Might there be something to this? Yes.

I have followed web bot for several years now and some things to watch out for:
1. Time:
The timing of when a possible event could happen is often quite off. Web bot uses "temporal markers" where they know event A is going to be closely related to event B so when event A manifests, they expect event B to be right around the corner. Some predicted events can take years to come about, others happen right on time.

2. Uncertainty:
The theory is that humans subliminally pick up on future events and that effects the language we use. As such, not all future events must manifest and therefore much of the web bot data does not have to come true.

With that said, I have seen some results from web bot end up quite eerily accurate and other things that seemed like they would be a slam dunk not pan out. Don't spend the money on it if you don't have the money to spend but don't dismiss it just because it cannot tell you "at 12:37 GMT a _____ will _____ in the city of _____".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I remember me and my girlfriend took a drive. That day i saw bigfoot digging in someones garbage can in the middle of the night. My girlfriend in the car saw it too. I wanted to drive back, but she insisted, no. To this day i could of sworn that big foot looked like chewbacca on star wars. To me it stood about 8 feet tall. It was pulling out stuff in this persons garbage can. When i slowed down, that is when it took it's head out of the can and stood up, that was when i hit the gas. I had a camera in the car and i wanted to take a pic, but my girlfriend said no. to scared, i guess. It was a really wooded area on a tar road. I guess chewbacca was hungry. It really made a mess on the side of the road and driveway. I wonder, did web bot say anything about big foot sightings?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow, just read the 2011 report for the first time. I am usually up on the Webbot report and actually subscribed to it for a year but for some reason never read the last release. So many things are coming true this time. Very interesting times.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
What in the heck is a SpaceGoatFarts Entity?

referrence to 13th zodiac?

That made me lol. It also made me think of the south park episode with "space cash" and the alien named "baby farts mcgeesacks."

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Seems like the Webbot called the floods right.

My observations coincide: by this time next year you won't recognize the place...the summer of hell is upon us.

Prepare physically.

Prepare mentally.

Prepare spiritually.

The signposts all read:

Tough times immediately ahead.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join