It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web bot report: floods, relocation, & possible reference to some ATS members

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Personally, I think that the web bot shot itself in the foot last November. The hype here on ATS was quite amazing. Web bot, Baba Vanga, the rapture...prophecies left and right...all Hell was breaking loose.

November was when the Wiki cables were released right?
edit on 26-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Originally posted by SonoftheSun
November was when the Wiki cables were released right?

Yes, it was. And it was when people started rebelling and saying "enough is enough", first with the elections, then the TSA, then later with Tunisia, Egypt, etc. It's really all how you look at it i guess.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Take it with a grain of salt, ya'll, it's using predictive language, what people are talking about and discussing on the internet.

HOWEVER..........some of these predictions (? I don't know if you can really call them that....let's just say...possibilities) do have some likelihood of coming to pass.

The third block, talking about entertainment, sports cancellations..........don't you sports fans (esp. football fans) know this:

dated 5/21/2008:
NFL Could Lockout Players in 2011: Pro Football Owners Don't Renew Labor Agreement With Players www.suite101.com...

dated 4/20/09:
Will NFL players go on strike in 2011?

dated 2/24/2010:
Will there be a 2011 NFL Season?

Of course, more stories about this are popping up now that we are on the cusp of the season, probably why this is being noted in the report.

I don't follow football anymore, but I recently saw a little blurb on the *news*.

This report is less about PREDICTIONS.....than it is about POSSIBILITIES.

Such as, it usually floods in the upper Midwest every spring. Remember the Iowa floods?

If it floods really badly in certain areas, I can see how it may affect the southern region of the US, especially along the Mississippi river.

I don't know if anyone remembers, but during the Queensland AU floods, there were implications that the floods may have been caused by weather manipulation.....so....if a flood is needed to enhance a desired outcome.......?

The POSSIBILITY is there.

Hopefully, nothing really bad will happen, but here at ATS we should be aware that the EVILS will do what they feel they must, to advance their agenda.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

where the hell do you even find these predictions i cant seem to ever find the predictions

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

where the hell do you even find these predictions i cant seem to ever find the predictions

it's a report you have to buy for $10. You can probably find it now by... unofficial means.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveyourlife
I saw on the NBC nightly news last night that anheiser took the day off from canning beer and canned only water for expected flooding this spring.....so may there is something to that prediction.

With all the snow that has fallen, ofcourse there will be floods in the Spring.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry but there's no way I can believe this... It doesn't even make sense... It's just a bunch of words and sentences put together...

If this incoherent rambling were written by a person, we'd all be crying for that person to seek help... Now that a machine writes it, it's a prophecy...

Magnum

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
What in the heck is a SpaceGoatFarts Entity?

referrence to 13th zodiac?

SpaceGoatFarts = Space stuff, space weather, UFO sightings, etc.

Yes, i am a sucker who paid $10 for it

It also mentions a dollar collapse around March 21 (we'll see) and "unknown energies from space"

I'm certainly no legal expert, but if you paid for it, isn't it copyrighted? And, if so, are you allowed to post it on a forum like that? Serious question.

Oh, and geez, i can't believe someone would spend their hard-earned money on that...but who am I to judge? I spend money on stupid consumer garbage all the time...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It appears that some of the most searched for topics on the net are space, a video of a goat farting and entities. Ah you humans at least you got something going for you. Space and entities don't exist! Goat farts I guarantee exist.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It has been wrong before but also right in the end who knows but it may or may nmot do

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hello mr-lizard,

True.

But I don't recall web bot predicting it. What it was predicting was a MAJOR tipping point. Sliding downhill fast !

Remember?

Cause I remember members speculating as to what the tipping point might be.

Few example threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS search for webbot is filled with them.

And I will even admit that I was on the fence regarding Baba Vanga but yet, what happened? Ziltch.

People were afraid of War. Dollar Collapse. Nuclear doom. Armageddon. Name it!

Linking Webbot with wikileaks is simply finding a reason. Webbot is as accurate as one would expect it to be.

After facts.

And I do not share that point of view.

Nevertheless, thank you for your reply.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hahahahhahaaa SuperGoatFarts!!!

Man I can't see straight with the tears from laughing so hard!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes the webbot thing was an interesting idea when it launched but it has been shown to be terribly unreliable

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
What in the heck is a SpaceGoatFarts Entity?

referrence to 13th zodiac?
When I was fascinated by webbot reports I remember it being "an unexplainable result or glitch in the data they couldn't account for"( they attributed it to "space ghost farts ... or "something"?). After the last epic webbot fail I quit looking for webbot reports ;leaks or rumors. Just sayin"

iirc they whipped up a pretty good frenzy: "IT's" coming!!!!! NEXT THURSDAY!!! Needless to say "It" didn't show up...
enjoy reading'em if you like but they have been wildly inaccurate.( since their one claim to fame:"9/11")

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Where's the webbot predictions for the uprisings in the middle east?

It's ok I already know the answer

Like my mother in law always says, "I'd rather be a smart ass than an ass any day".

Pages 31 and 43.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz

I'm certainly no legal expert, but if you paid for it, isn't it copyrighted? And, if so, are you allowed to post it on a forum like that? Serious question.

Oh, and geez, i can't believe someone would spend their hard-earned money on that...but who am I to judge? I spend money on stupid consumer garbage all the time...

Yes you are correct, in the past they threaten any site who posts their reports with legal action.
Not so much because of the copyright issue but to have it released on the net corrupts their data and the "bot" can't do it's job correctly

Seriously though, it's mainly about the money.
I hope ATS has the balls to leave this up because it has been taken down in the past, but frankly frauds and charlatans shouldn't have any say over what ATS chooses to allow.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam

Like my mother in law always says, "I'd rather be a smart ass than an ass any day".

Pages 31 and 43.

Actually, you're right!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Lindsey Williams predicted uprisings in the middle east back in October of 2010. He did it on the Alex Jones Show and a few others too.Heres part 1 of 6 you can find the rest on Youtube, this guys predictions have been spot on.

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2011 by raiders247 because: Embed didnt work

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If a goat farts in space and there is no one around to hear it does it make a noise?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It occurs to me that the nature of the Webbot makes time precision problematic, but it can still accurately map event probabalities.

This latest tsunami would qualify as the "global coastal event" predicted a few years ago. Within the context of that event, a "bad wind", or something like that would circle the globe multiple times, which is probably what will happen from the nuclear plant meltdown. It predicted a "summer of hell" following the gce, and this summer is looking pretty dicey right now.

The situation in Wisconsin might qualify as the riots in the north that spread across state lines, and the NFL is in shutdown mode.

All I know for sure is that every indicator I watch, and I watch a lot of stuff, is bad and getting worse. Too many different things are going south all at once, and we are fast approaching the last supports unravelling: one or two more major knocks will collapse the entire system faster than anyone can imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join