It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web bot report: floods, relocation, & possible reference to some ATS members

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In the latest web bot report, there was a very interesting part. It talked about flooding in the south this spring, leading to a mass relocation. But not everybody relocates. There are the 'refuseniks', those who refuse to relocate. This reminds me of what some people say on ATS, that if forced to relocate, they would refuse.

Also touched upon in this excerpt is:
-Sport season cancellations due to weather
-Interruption of Hollywood production
-"Woo-woo people" = ATS?
-Riots this spring in the north

Here are the excerpts:

If anybody has any questions, or would like to know more that's in this report, reply and I'll try and post that info.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Please tell me you didn't pay for this "report"?

Web Bot for me holds zero credibility when it comes to predictions. It has failed too many times to even count.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Where's the webbot predictions for the uprisings in the middle east?

It's ok I already know the answer

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What in the heck is a SpaceGoatFarts Entity?

referrence to 13th zodiac?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So web bot can pick events that are going to happen in America, but not much information about the rest of the world? I cant agree that this is a very accurate system.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Actually I made a monitary decision based on WB info correlated with other things.
...worked out well.
though I wouldn't willy nilly recommend doing so to others...
The bots are examining LANGUAGE and we all know language doesn't always have to contain truth.

****Even a movie hype will influence the web bots****

I would be very careful about any source of info these days.
who knows who is paying them or what their agenda is.

edit on 26-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I loved reading this thread, the WEB-BOT project always kinda fascinates me. I don't really know how it works accept that the WEB-BOT filters al internet text traffic. But i would like to see some numbers on how good the ratio of predictions is of lets say the past year (2010). What was predicted and what has come out to be rightly predicted, cause i often read threads and pieces of text about WEB-BOT predictions, but never really find an After thread where the right predictions are being handled (and even the predictions that did not came to be true), if its a 1 in 10 percentage IMO its more like a single person just guessing on what is about to happen, if its a 9 to 10 ratio then i will try to learn more about this whole prediction programme. But only reading on predictions being made by this and further never read anything of the prediction that have been done (came out or not) its difficult for me to believe this program to be accurate.

I think you will understand what i mean

Regards

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

LOL my kids say space goat all of the time.
A space goat is a Drainei, the blue skinned race from WoW.
It would make sense WoW being in the webbot report, as that seems to be the alternative choice of life.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The pore "Web bot" is a member of ATS
and is geting to much fiction. from all of the web.

one man who sets him self on fire is not easy to predict.
they do that a lot in Tibet.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maybe "woo woo people" refers to anyone still willing to fork out $10 bucks for that hokum.
I joke...until the next random hit they get then I'll hide under my bed.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
THE GROUND UP HERE IN N-WISCONSIN IS saturated still from all the fall rains and add the snow melt to come ?? well this spring will have record runoff, so the mississippi will flood as it has in other years -Place a wild rain storm happening when the snow melts and we will see record flooding.
Dont take this warning lightly.
Hopefully the chem trailing planes will keep the spring melt to a slow pace.
Look up people, global dimming project right over your heads.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

SpaceGoatFarts = Space stuff, space weather, UFO sightings, etc.

Yes, i am a sucker who paid $10 for it

It also mentions a dollar collapse around March 21 (we'll see) and "unknown energies from space"

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

GOOGLE reveals search results, possibly what the user was looking for - they already know..

OMG !!!
edit on 26/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I saw on the NBC nightly news last night that anheiser took the day off from canning beer and canned only water for expected flooding this spring.....so may there is something to that prediction.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

SpaceGoatFarts = Space stuff, space weather, UFO sightings, etc.

Yes, i am a sucker who paid $10 for it

It also mentions a dollar collapse around March 21 (we'll see) and "unknown energies from space"

I know for a fact that WEB-BOT is predicting that same thing for more than 2 years now, don't think it will come true this time either..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Web bot lost all credibility when it predicted the huge tipping point in November which was going to be caused by an apparent nuclear war stated by Israel!

Last time I checked that didnt happen.

The creators must know they are scamming people or just feel like idiots when nothing they predict comes true!

Do they have an explanation why Novembers nuclear war didnt happen, probably not apart from the fact their software is crap!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, it seems Clif High puts a lot of work into that project, whether it's accurate or not - real or not, and I think the $10 isn't too steep a price to pay for it. At Borders yesterday, there were several computer magazines I thought of buying and then looked at the price and they were all north of $14. The "entertainment" value wasn't even comparable. I think for anyone interested in the future, you read and gather as much information as possible, regardless of the source. Then, you make up your own mind. Further, we all are old enough to have learned to never put all your eggs in one basket. However, that's not the topic here.

I do believe the Gulf story is far from over and it will be interesting to see it play out. For instance, I still will not eat any fish from the Gulf. I feel bad that I am not supporting those folk, but at the same time, I don't have faith in the system to tell me that there aren't high levels of corexit in the sea creatures. Maybe, the economic picture will get so bad, that people will be forced to leave for higher paying jobs. But then again, the job market isn't too healthy either.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Floods? Relocations of people from the south around the Gulf area? I think the Webbot is several years behind on this prediction. We now call this the Katrina disaster.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
yes the toxic cloud of revolution is wafting around the world
carefull how you missread the bots babe..!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Personally, I think that the web bot shot itself in the foot last November. The hype here on ATS was quite amazing. Web bot, Baba Vanga, the rapture...prophecies left and right...all Hell was breaking loose.

We're still here, aren't we?

So, if you don't mind, I'll pass on the web bot predictions...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join