It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez defends Gaddafi on Twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well, it was a matter of time. Finally Chavez said what we already know.

Regarding the situation of civil war faced by Libya, Venezuela's President Hugo Chávez wrote on his Twitter account @chavezcandanga: "Nicolás (Chávez's foreign affairs minister), teach another lesson to the (Venezuelan) extreme right-wing/pitiyanquis/! Long live Libya and its independence! Qaddafi faces a civil war!"

blackstarnews.com...

Honestly, I hope Chavez will be the next one to be kicked out by his own people. It's up to them I guess.

Even Aljazeera made an article about it :

english.aljazeera.net...
edit on 26-2-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Honestly, I hope Chavez will be the next one to be kicked out by his own people. It's up to them I guess.

Yeah I hope Chavez goes as well. He's a real nut job!. Then there is the Iranian Terrorist & the North Korean Terrorist. Get rid of all them & throw Gadaffi in the mix & the world will be a much better & peaceful place!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
We have elite leaders / politicians tweeting their stance on world changing issues. This worlds a joke.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Trueman

Yeah I hope Chavez goes as well. He's a real nut job!. Then there is the Iranian Terrorist & the North Korean Terrorist. Get rid of all them & throw Gadaffi in the mix & the world will be a much better & peaceful place!

Today, there is no room for these kind of criminals in the world anymore. I don't know what are the people of Venezuela and Cuba waiting for. They just need to start it, as we've seen, the global support comes right the way.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I don't know what are the people of Venezuela and Cuba waiting for.

Fear probably!. Gadaffi must not have a lot of support if the "Weak willed, soft & morally bankrupt" Chavez is his only ally! lol lol at you Chavez and Gadaffi!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Trueman

I don't know what are the people of Venezuela and Cuba waiting for.

Fear probably!. Gadaffi must not have a lot of support if the "Weak willed, soft & morally bankrupt" Chavez is his only ally! lol lol at you Chavez and Gadaffi!

Yeah, I know. Well, here is another article (check the photo of them hugging eachother). It talks about what Castro said too :

www.allvoices.com...

Chavez was speaking in tune with what was former Cuban President, Fidel Castro, has announced last Tuesday when he said:
"The unrest in Libya may serve as a pretext by the United States to push for the invasion of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) to the country. "
In his column, which is published by the official media in Cuba, Castro said it was "premature to criticism of Gaddafi. "
But Castro has encouraged the organization of protests against the last thing he planned: "US-led invasion to take control of Libyan oil. "

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I used to like Chavez. I used to think that he is good and he cares for the good of people. But now seeing him backing up other dictators and using force against his own people. Well he is a trash like other dictators who thinks of himself and does not care about nation's interests.

Money and power spoils people - that's why power should not be in one man's or one group's hands for too long.

top topics

join