It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when did the real terrorism begin ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I don't want to make you suffer but I also wan to keep you informed.

does anybody know that when did it began?

I know that there has been terror in the past in the history but what I am talking about is terrorism has a definition.

the terrorism is : when some one is making terror to take over a land and keep their mouth shut because of the terror.

I think that Israel is the very first terrorist I know. as they were trying to take over Palestine and fighting them. they changed plans and planed to attack them in their home at 1948. so they went and killed or imprisoned every one. when other Palestinian people saw this actions they surrendered gradually .

some of the events you can search about are :

Deir Yassin massacre
Ein al-Zaytun massacre
saladin massacre

please let me know your opinions and if you know more I would like to be informed.

thank you

Mod Edit: Edited title at OP's request.

edit on 26-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

This is just Jew bashing propaganda, from lets see of all people an Iranian!. This whole thread is a farce and has been exposed for what it really is, another "cheap shot" at the Jews! But wait, lets see, are you going to threaten to wipe them off the map? Lol lol lol! You need to look closer to home! That bunch of losers you call the Iranian Government are one of the biggest terrorist groups in the world at the minute! lol lol!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I don't think 'terrorism' should even qualify as a definition.
Because if you look at any empire from the past, American included, there were acts of 'terrorism' taking place on a daily basis. All to take over more land, and create havoc and chaos, in order to do so.
Every act of war, every hostile encounter which destroy innocent lives, could qualify as 'terrorism' today.

So when did 'terrorism' start?

As soon as they created a word to muster up fear and panic with the people.
So that way, the elite could get their agenda accomplished.

The same thing happened to Pearl Harbor, but why didn't we call it 'terrorism' then?
It was an act of war! But innocent lives were killed?

...and the difference between the two is....?

Anything to promote fear amoungst the population: Terrorism.

By definition.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Look to your own country and history, you gave us the word assassin-Hashishiyyin. Terrorism is as old as mankind and wherever you find religion the terrorist will follow.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

ok - despite the fact that you have deliberatly invented a new deffintion for terrorism - in an attempt that only isreal fits you new purpose written deffinition ,

you have failed , instead op re-writing deffinitions you should have studded more history

examples [ from the 20th century only - in rough chronological order ] that falsifie your proposition :

1st boear war & 2nd boer wars

brittish subjigation of iraq

turkish subigation of armenia

soviet takeover of the baltic states

soviet manufactured famins in the ukraine and elsewhere

japanese hostilities in manchuria

nazi policy of ` Lebensraum `

all these examples both fit your manufactured definition of terrorism , and predate the isrealis

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The real terrorism begins, when you as an individual recognize it. For me the real terrorism began in 1963, when I saw JFK assassinated or maybe when I was drilled on what to do in a nuclear explosion in grade school.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
To be honest I don't consider what you think to be "terrorism" to be a modern day phenomena.

Terrorism by definition is the effect of change through fear, not just bombs and guns.

Throughout history people have been using this technique.

Guy Fawkes

Take this one for example, 1606. and one that most outside of the UK will not be familiar with. the man and his group attempt to blow up the Houses of parliament in an attempt to kill the King. Reason - RELIGION!

Sort of like a 17th Century Al Qaeda!!

However it does not stop there.

You could class the Vikings as terrorists, the conquistadors, or the inquisition, the cossacks or the Raj.

it's merely a point of view, but it is something that has been employed by governments and rebels alike since man started vying for power in the caves!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

What proof do we have that Iran are planning terrorists atrocities?

Oh yes that's right, from the self same sources that advised us Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. The same sources that advised us the Taliban should be removed because they were harbouring Al-Queda terrorists.

Funny, I haven't seen Iran invade any of her neighbours or annexed any land because Irani settlers have decided to move onto foreign land because the grass is greener. Yet Israeli Zionists continue to punish the poor people of Palestine and the World just sits idly by and allows it to continue.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Again the issue is the OP was just inventing ways to have a go at Jews! Maybe he works for the Iranian Terrorist leader. I do not know! Sounds like someone else wants a "Cheap shot" as well!'" Go on have your go! lol lol lol

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I find it interesting that Mason's wear a Fez hat. Now, Fez also relates to the Turkish word of the city of Fez, Morocco which is said to of had a monopoly in the manufacturing of Fez hats. If you look deeper into the past of Fez, Morroco, there is great massacre between Jews and Arabs in the 1400s. Actually, their whole past history is tainted with blood especially in the city of Fez. There was also a rise in Islam within the Arab world during the 7th Century when the Islamic religion started. Their spread of religion had huge impacts on the Rise of Christianity. While Christianity spreaded non-violently and became the excepted norm which received enough influencial power to convert people over to Christianity, Islamic methods used military force to convert people. Eventually Jews and Christians were excepted. Now, the Freemasons use the ancient pagan crescent moon symbol and star which is said to come from 2100 BC in the world of Pagans. Now, Mosques in Iraq and even here in the states also use the crescent moon and star on top of their mosques which is also known as the symbol of Islam. Pagans still use this same very symbol of the crescent moon and star today. I also read that the Shriner's Fez hats were colored red because after the massacre in Fez, Morocco, dipping their hats in the blood was their symbol of victory of the Jew Massacre. To become a Shriner through the Freemasons, you have to go through the 3rd degree, and it is also concidered an honor. Of course, the lower degrees don't see the bad stuff that happens. Now, my neighbor's brother was a Freemason up until she said that they asked him to do a bad thing. She is a Reverand with the Babtist Church. She wouldn't say what that bad thing was to me. Do I know personally what happens in the Freemasons? No! However, I do warn that even within sercet societies, people can disagree on where their true motives lie especially when things are so secretive. Captain William Morgan was murdered due to coming out with his book about the Freemasons. That could have been speculation. However, President Adams did form the Anti-Mason Party to combat these people from trying to rule the world in the early 1800s. Now, the Bavarian Illuminati was said to have infiltrated the Freemasons in the late 1700s. Is there a connection? Alex Jones says that he has proof that there is. Born again Christians warn against the Freemasons and the Vatican. Now, whether I'm right or wrong, Precautionary steps must be taken to insure the Presidency's honesty towards the people of the United States. All I know is that I don't care about all the lies our current government gives us. I believe they all need to be removed, polygraph tested, and steps must be made to insure that this sort of thing never happens again. The only way truth will come out is if they are all arrested. However, that may lead us all into a Civl War with so many ignorant police officers defending a President and not their Oath to uphold the Constitution. Who reallly knows if anything of what I'm saying is true. Of course, I still believe it is the Illuminati who are controlling us all to to what is written in "Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robinson A.M. 1798." Now, it is also interesting that we see the Pagan Cross on some churches = a cross and circle around the center. Look up the pictures and research all this stuff. The The Party Truther has a lot of stuff on his site. As for where the present day terror comes from, I believe it is either the Freemasons or Illuminati after everything I've seen.. .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Another example of the lack of education of the Islamic robots. Israel/Jews existed for thousands of years before the Arabs and Islamic hordes killed most of the Jews and forced them to flee or convert to worshipping the moon god of death.

As for when did terrorism become used as a tool probably when the first conflict happened in pre history. War is War. It is the perspective of the observer that decides the morality of the action.

San Tsu was probably the first to document this as a military strategy in the "Art of War" but it has always been there.

Take the Crusades. The Holy Lands were a mixture of Christian and Jewish people for about 700 years living together in tolerated separateness until the Arabs and Islamists invaded and started killing Pilgrims and populations as part of the Jihad to expand the Islamic Empire.

Yet the Islamic world considers this a justified expansion and therefore designated the response as the Crusades were the initiation of hostilities. Facts are Facts. Our people were there first. Your Islamic hordes came and killed them and our Armies responded with force.

Their is a long history before Islam that the Arabs just do not understand. This is further multiplied by the failure to teach pre islamic history in the middle east.

Muslims consider it OK to TAKE by FORCE but never to lose by FORCE. The creation of Israel however unfair was done according to the rules of warfare. The people who controlled and held that land gave it to whom they wished to live in.

If we were to give back all lands taken by force all the muslims would have to live in a tent in the desert as they build nothing and conquered everything they claim.

Most of the discoveries and great works of the middle east happened before islamic conquest. You have simply taken the credit for it. I am sure to be fair you have made improvements in the sphere of goat herding and camel racing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Pardon me for the grammer and mistakes! I've been up all night!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I don't want to make you suffer

You say this but we all had to suffer your sickeningly disgusting anti Jewish post! lol lo at you! "Porky Pies" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by disheartedheart1

No problems. I would suggest you break your posts up into paragraphs though. It makes things easier to read.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

No I'm just stating a fact. I am not anti-semetic or anti-Islam.

It is however a bit rich defending Israel and then having a go at Iran. The entire region has been steeped in terrorism. The U.K has also had its fair share of terroism due to the issues of Ireland and this stems back pre WWII.

unfortunately, war does not resolve anything just look at the Roman Empire. The most powerful and strongest in World history, yet it didn't last forever.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Again you miss the point lol lol! It is about exposing the author of the thread who just had a sole purpose of writing something to discredit Jews anyway he could! He's probably on the Ayatollah's payroll lol lol lol It does not matter what the jews may have or have not done! Again it sounds like you just want to Jew bash as well!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Don't forget the US acts of terrorism in Iran in 1953 or so... when a democratically elected, moderate and somewhat secular leader of Iran was overthrown by a US-instigated revolution, and the Shah installed. Which actions are the direct reason for the situation between Iran and the US right now.

There's an example of terrorism who's consequences we are still dealing with.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It seems that I just want to Jew bash. if that's what you want to call it, then that's your perogative.

It is merely your own opinion that the author of the O.P is working for Iranians, I am not making any comment on that. Sure it certainly looks like he is suggesting terrorism was born out of Israel in the late 1940's, but any person of limited knowledge will understand that terrorism has been with us since the beginning of Man's time.

However throughout your posts you have suggested that to question Israel's intentions or actions is Jew bashing. So, to use your logic, are you a Mossad Agent?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So, to use your logic, are you a Mossad Agent?

No, I'm not even Jewish, I am agnostic. But I can be anything you or anyone else want me to be! If that's what you think of me well it must be true. Anything you want me to be! lol!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When I think of "modern" terrorism I think of bombs and other devices of mass destruction.
The earliest usage of them for political aims that I know of go back to the late 1800's when early Russian revolutionaries tried to kill Czar Alexander II with a bomb.
Terrorism itself is probably as old as the first weapons, sharpened stone points.
It seems someone is never happy and must make others suffer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join