It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"Panem et Circenses" - Bread and Circuses. This is very old. Keep the people entertained and fed and they will go along with the rulers. The entertained part they have down. How long can they keep the people fed? Only when it starts affecting people's dinner plate will people start to look around and up.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

wow, posh fancy yuppies from new hampshire don't like people yelling on tv.
it brings the discussion down to an unacceptable level. right?

anywho, alex may be a lot of things but he sure as hell gets the
message across. if you don't like yelling, go to opera. read a book.
trust your government. listen to 'polite' people like maher or
chomsky. you know... with style and a sense of class. right?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This Alex Jones guy certainly has a point in this video, but it does not get very deep into it. It looks like he got stuck with or in himself or something like that.

It goes wrong at the beginning of the video where he says "so Justien Bieber says "hand over your guns" "the police state is okay" etc" I don't really think that's the purpose of Justin Bieber. His purpose is to make money, for himself and for his (music industry) bosses.

The true part is, that this kind of entertainment will keep you rather dumb haha. Thats just simply it, nothing more and nothing less.

Justin Bieber = a money collector

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Did you ever stop and think for a moment that maybe "We are Keeping an Eye out for you"?

That's the point. They are keeping more than an eye out there. They got their hands on our junk at the airport. They got a police state coming in with radiation cancer see all machines everywhere. They are keeping such a good eye out there for us, 43 million Americans are on food stamps. The dollar is about to crash, inflation is going to sky rocket, and anyone on a fixed income is going to the poor house.

Oh boy, the military industrial prison drug running complex is keeping an eye out for us alright.

No mayhem, no work. If they can't find it, don't worry they will create it and pin it on a patsy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's so disheartening to me that uneducated people who should probably be on medication consider dis-information and conspiracy theories without any physical justification based on reality consider themselves "awakened". At the end of the day, after March 15th and December 2012, just like as happened on January 1st 2000, those ignorant people will still be around making excuses for why nothing happened, why they still live at home in their mothers basement, and why they never accomplished anything with their pathetic lives. Period.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This is exactly how I feel and think ATM. We're run and controlled by absolutely vindictive rich dumb arses. Murdoch, CIA and corrupt Governments who squash and torture the little guy just to make themselves feel good about themselves. Yeah, Alex is right on, they are jealous and evil and manipulative. They are vain and capricious and have little care for genuine technological accountability.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
I actually have more college education than your revered Alex Jones so you probably don't want to use that as your litmus test for intelligence...Oh and calling me threadfail instead of Threadfall? Absolutely BRILLIANT. Now I know you must have no less than a masters in English by that show of creativity. Bravo

no, dude. bravo to you for being a douche and parading with yer fancy college diploma(s)
like they mean anything except that you can read, write, add and/or substract. oh, and you
probably know the name of the capital of sydney by heart. right?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
He's theatrical, and most of what he says is false.

I don't agree with all Alex Jones says and yes he's theatrical (so what he has a show to keep on the air), but prove to me what he says is false. You'd better have some proof, because Jones does quite a bit of research. It's the conclusion from some of the research I don't always agree with. But, you know, I've found more truth from him and most of his guests than from any other media outlet. I cross reference my info from several sites and opinions (Dems, Repubs, Independent, US and overseas media, nonpolitical, etc.) and Alex has a good track record of breaking some stories that really affect us all. Sounds like you only read sites that align with your prefabricated thoughts. Alex will make you think. In life he has a Masters Degree.
edit on 7-3-2011 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow I have to say that I have never seen him go totally nuts like that. But I like it! I like when someone really gets out there and takes the risk to say what he or she really think.

And not to promote violence or even a movement out of this, he is totally right about Justin Bieber and other likeminded artists that are in fact trying to legitimize control that this NWO has. I totally agree with everything that he just said and will most likelly show it to everyone I know.

(ohh and by the way, something was off when he said he was not affraid for his life, im pretty sure that something hapenned and he got pushed by somebody at some point, and if you have been following him for a little while, he is getting a lot of political attention because of what he is doing, so it would not surprise me!)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to Alex's Rant Remix. Here it is embedded for your viewing pleasure.

Love the line "Magellan is a lot cooler than Justine Bieber"!

edit on 9-3-2011 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No one screams truth poetry like Alex.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join