It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I can't believe it!! Alex Jones has a long lost brother he doesn't know about!!

It is good to see someone so passionate about what they believe in and even better to see that the what they believe can have frofound effects on every person in the world.

Hopefully imprtant people will start to listen and take action.

This is The Ultimate Warrior...uh hem, Alexs' brother years later. You must hear what this guy says. There is nothing that has ever been on ATS that's more shocking than what this guy has to say. The WWE is actually a fraternity of sorts and there are deep situations that these men get into. Unbelievable.

edit on 26-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

OMG! How many people actually watched THIS vid that alaskan put up of Jones getting in the face of this FBI spokesperson? That was jaw-dropping!

"I've assessed YOU, a smiley faced slime-ball trying to soft pedal the media." LMAO!!!

I have never seen that one before alaskan! Thanks for posting it!
edit on 26-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The truth really hurts. When someone like Jones lays it out this clearly it reminds me of the Liberty Bell ringing of maybe a speech of James Madison or Roger Sherman. I applaud you Alex Jones. If we only had 10,000 like minds and souls, we could easily change this nation back into the Republic that it was intended to be.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow... well, this is somewhat expected from AJ since it would seem he is rather out there to begin with, now unfortunately this will only go to further repudiate himself from what would be a valid and seemingly sane individual.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy to a certain extent, and I absolutely see where he is coming from at times and find a lot of his points to be extremely valid, but unfortunately it is the way he comes off as does someone like a glen beck or that of one in an asylum...

If only there could be a leader of the people that could stand up and present themselves as someone with whom all people could get behind and make a change for the better for people all around the world...

But alas... we may never get to see that in our lifetime, or could we? Only time will tell...

Until then... the only way people will ever be truly free is when we all just ignore the lies of "wool" pulled over peoples eyes and ignore all of our differences to actually make a difference in this world...

Just imagine if we all could be united in our differences, and not think of ourselves as separate races, gender, hair color, social class... you name it there will be something that will always try to keep us divided and as the common old saying is United we stand and divided we fall...

So lets all if we all want REAL change for the better then let us all be united in our differences and start thinking of ourselves as all one people THE HUMAN RACE...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Is he getting worked up? Hell ya. Sheen got worked up the other day. Jones does his show, everyday? He's bound to get worked up at some point. Everyone gets worked up at some point in their life, they just usually aren't hooked up to a national microphone.

I think you made the connection right off there. He's been hanging out with a spoiled hollywood star and drug addict . Based on some things he has said recently, it appears his ego is way out of control. He needs to reel himself in or Sheen is going to help him self destruct. Sheen and his family are good at that.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Come on!...watch it one more time...tell me that doesn't go beyond passionate or angry...tell me you don't hear a bit of evangelical speak in there. Then again Billy managed to sell an awful lot of Orange Clean the same way. I dig what Alex is saying...I just really thing there's a more effective way of presenting it. Just round the corners a bit.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I used to like AJ but after a few years he just seemed to go into strange rantings especially the Darth Vader Mask one. He used to be calm and cool but I just don't see that from him anymore. When he was calm and cool I did follow his website for many years. If he could just go back to the way he reported prior too those events. I might be willing to listen again. IMO

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alpinestar

I agree with you 100%

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To those who were shocked by his age as I was -
Alex Jones, Wikipedia

Yeah, he's 37.

I too thought he was in his 50s.

Wow. Whatever has worn him down - yeah - it's not good. He needs to take better care of himself.

Stress (and other poor habits) will age you, and eventually kill you.

If nothing else - looking at AJ should prompt us all to go on a healthy living plan!

edit on 26-2-2011 by Whiffer Nippets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

37 hunh? Cause he told you on air? Where is his birth certificate?

I did paid searches on this guy and have nada...............no high school yearbook, ex girlfriends or childhood friends.

How does a guy from Austin get to be hangin with Charle Sheen and by his own admission 10 years ago (before he was "famous") "many Hollywood celeberties"

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
He should be president

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
BAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA............AWESOME

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

We do have someone like that who is out there and should be in front of your face. His name is Doctor Ron Paul. This man is a gentle and kind soul who understands how this nation was formed and is willing to stand up for our constitution. He is a wonderful man that leads with a gentle touch yet his beliefs are rooted in out founding father's wishes. He is strong, kind, and unselfish. Who else in the existing government can you attribute these values?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Bieber Biebler, whatever.

Point being that TPTB want to distract us. Don’t worry about your money’s ever shrinking value. Don’t worry about the loss of your liberties as the police state is put into place. Pay no attention to the false flag terror attacks. Fluoride, GMO foods, vaccines, chemtrails, mercury, its all good for you.

Focus on sports and celebrity gossip. Opiate of the masses.

yes. you absolutely knocked the ball out of the park. i was disappointed in alex after the charlie sheen debacle, but it's easy to forget he's only human.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

So what? And everyone here on ATS gets their fix on YouTube videos or "researching" for hours on end.

There's always something to whine, moan, or complain about...or something "big"...always possibly going on, and it never ends.

So while most people turn to TV, music, sex, drugs, etc...some people turn to the news. And the justification is, "We need to be informed." But really, what are you going to do if something "big" did happen? Throw a party because you heard that might happen...along with the other zillion other things that didn't?

ATS needs to see this site for what it really is...mostly just a bunch of "maybe this" and more stuff that amounts to entertainment itself. There ain't nothing anyone will do differently after reading anything on this site. Most people hear just read for the sake of feeling secure that they "know what's going on." Big deal. Doesn't change a thing. Might as well be in a coma if you don't actually DO something with what you know. And, no, passing along a video doesn't count.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rexorooter

Yeah... I am very familiar with Ron Paul... He sounds like a great guy...

If he could ever get elected, and actually have any power to enact any real change for the better...

Then by now I would hope that we are all aware that a president has no "real" power... It takes a collective effort of other branches of congress etc...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

It is obvious that your are very frightened. You should be, as the world as you know it is about to change drastically. I am sympathetic to young folks/souls and hope you can get over your fears. Dying is very easy, living can to tough.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
He should be president

Of Antarctica

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Awesome rant. I wanna see South Park make a funny out of this.

Originally posted by lee anoma
Didn't his buddy Charlie Sheen say Thomas Jefferson was a "punk"?

Actually, I think he called TJ a pussy.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
To those who were shocked by his age as I was -
Alex Jones, Wikipedia

Yeah, he's 37.

He was 37 ten years ago.

- Lee

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join