It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've skipped this thread the last couple of days and just decided to check it out. Regardless of what you think of Jones this rant was just awesome. He was right on the money. If he keeps this up I may be paying a little more attention to what he is saying. Excellent fine OP.
Seeashrink

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Remember that Cooper changed his story too. Aliens. No aliens.
There are powerful forces out there.
And nobody wants to atone for the death of loved ones.
I could be wrong though...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
How is promoting Capitalism helping with Freedom? How is lying promoting freedom? How is calling everyone who disagrees with you a government shill promoting freedom?

/applause. if i could sig that, i would.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
AJ has issues but he also makes valid points...who he answers to,or who provides his topics is up to you to determine,as is his creditibilty....but when a vaild point is made,give him his due

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

But it's not natural emotion. It's exagerated emotion. He's a cariacture.

A caricature can refer to a portrait that exaggerates or distorts the essence of a person

An act. There's several tell-tale signs in the video which show he's in emotional control and not actually angry at all.

Yep. And I'm sure you've noticed how his 'followers' just eat it up.

As someone already mentioned in this thread, he IS the MTV of commercial conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I hope Alex Jones is all paid up. His time has come and gone. Charlie Sheen has sabotaged his show once again.

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i don't care what people say about Alex Jones.At least he is doing something while most people are doing nothing except drinking beer, watching t.v., and other distractions that mount to nothing. get out there and do something yourself then you can talk about Alex Jones...Do as much as he has before you put him down....It's easy to sit at home and talk bad about someone, hell, a dead body with a tape recorder can do that...Get you A$$ up off that couch and do something, even if it's wrong..At least you would have done something instead of just taking up space and breathing some good persons air....We ALL need to do MORE and we need to do it now....Come on people, wake the hell up, it's getting late !!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
i don't care what people say about Alex Jones.At least he is doing something while most people are doing nothing except drinking beer, watching t.v., and other distractions that mount to nothing. get out there and do something yourself then you can talk about Alex Jones...Do as much as he has before you put him down....It's easy to sit at home and talk bad about someone, hell, a dead body with a tape recorder can do that...Get you A$$ up off that couch and do something, even if it's wrong..At least you would have done something instead of just taking up space and breathing some good persons air....We ALL need to do MORE and we need to do it now....Come on people, wake the hell up, it's getting late !!!

I get up. I go to work.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASLNS
Someone commented above about teenagers doing teenager stuff and not worrying...

I completely agree. I just turned 20 a couple weeks ago, started reading about nwo and conspiracy theories at 18...

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I never found out. Only my close friends and some of their dads know I believe in conspiracy theory.

BTW, if teenagers found out about NWO, ect... that is, if it is real, they wouldn't just accept it. My generation KNOWS their is corruption. Taking action is the problem. Finding out there is a conspiracy would be the tipping point.

I mean, the NWOers, in their hopes to create a lazy controlled generation, created an anti-control, defiant, passionate group of people. Who knows, maybe that's what they wanted.

Back to where I was going with this:

It's hard to get motivated to do... stuff haha... I mean once you know about NWO, hear the positive views, the negatives views... after a certain point you ask yourself, what's the point of what I'm doing?

Just a little background, I still do everything that is required/not required of me. I get good grades in college, run an up and coming health/fitness website (which I'm actually making money off of), and still go out with friends and enjoy college.

But I constantly ask myself what the point of things are as I do them. It's not something I would ever wish on someone else.

Like right now, I should be studying for an anatomy practical, but instead I'm commenting here (not sure why, I usually just read and talk face to face) and planning a spring break trip with friends.

I've gone off topic, so let me get back to my question, if you could go back, would you have "taken the red pill?" Obviously there are benefits to being "enlightened" with what we allegedly think the truth is, but the question still stands.

You prolly need to start a new thread since the question is so off topic but as someone who has a decade on you (I mean absolutely no disrespect in that statement) and have been researching this for over 7 years, short answer: yes, I would do it again. Start a new thread and I'll elaborate. Now go study!
lol jk.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

A tad over the top perhaps, crazy sounding and in the final analysis, in so many ways, completely valid and absolute true, which makes it even funnier to watch imho. The kind of funny which is funny precisely because it comes on the far side of the fear and the indignity of the injustice.

Thanks AJ for a good laugh, and some more inspiration, many of us appreciate it, while taking you personally with a grain of salt at the same time, recognizing that this is how you pay for your large home and the like, and prop up your little Internet empire, but that's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The cause is just and the pursuit noble. Let the governments fear the people, not the other way around, put the "elite" on notice, that the time has come to either save their souls or be damned.

edit on 26-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to contact Mr. Jones?

I think he would be one of the best people to spread what I wrote about.

It seems to go along with everything he is saying... Can someone U2U the info please?

Much appreciated,
Peace.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ASLNS

do you really want your kids to constantly worry about the "just around the corner" enslavement and demise of mankind, though? the same enslavement and demise of mankind that's been "just around the corner" since alex jones went on the air? it's easier to believe considering recent events, which makes it so practical(you can say it's "ALMOST HERE" enough times to the point where anything that happens is further proof that it's just around the corner, or when it does happen you can say "I TOLD YOU SO"). sorry that i'd rather have children "stay asleep" and be kids while they can than worry constantly about them and everyone they know dying or being enslaved. considering what a lot of them say is that the NWO is near and there's very little to nothing we can do about it other than "be informed" but irregardless of your information you're going to die anyways, what's the point of "waking up"?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

I hope you realize there are FAR more options out there for effecting change than being a caricature of an angry guy yelling ON the TV, or just sitting around WATCHING TV.

I work in several community gardens, volunteer at a Prison books group, used to cook for Food Not Bombs,,, these are all quite effective tools that those of us use who choose to be more than passive consumers of pre=packaged 'revolutionary' entertainment.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I haven't listened to this guy much before but he does have a point. He is talking about pure unadulterated human, what we are at our cores before we're pumped full of our own self created reality, pop stars, issues that don't matter, what time dancing with the stars comes on.

"Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas."

Eleanor Roosevelt sums up the idea of what a human is quite well. People live in different realities. Some people live in a reality dominated by tv shows, what the cool people are doing, what the burgerking commercial told them to do that day, who's with us and who's against us. Others live in a world shaped by the fragile status of democracy, the happenings of the persecuted masses of the world, what people are doing to survive day to day, how our self created systems are positively or negatively affecting the state of humanity; real things that affect real results.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Alex Jones irritates me, but this rant funny and has many valid points.

Doesn't mean I am going start following him though, lol
edit on 26-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Funny though comparing Justin Beieber to Magellan.

I think at least Jones could have come up with Abe Lincoln, Einstein, Isaac Newton, or a current person like Martin Luther King, or Stephen Hawking, but a 15th century explorer, is strange.

I guess that was a result of his mental state in the throes of his rant

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am so impressed with his integrity, he means it, and he knows what they're trying to do to us, recruit as demons and buy us off with trinkets, while bomb the word, and starve the children. Its horrible.

When he says, the only thing he fears would be not being able to have the strength to do his mission, to speak up and out, I feel so strongly his integrity.

Great video.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Alex Jones = Jokes and Hype

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a hypocrite. He admonishes TPTB for putting on media sideshows starring Justin Bieber, while indulging himself in the media debacle that is Charlie Sheen last week.

Give it a rest, Alex Jones. You might be right, but you're hardly enlightened.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This thread isn't about the man itself, but it's about his video. I'm not an AJ fan, I think he's doing a lot of fear-mongering. However, the things he's brought in this video is pretty on point. Wether you like I'm or not, this is so right.

I hate it when people consider me as the crazy wacko conspiracy theorist, when all they do is watch sports, movies, and most importantly, MSM. People are not interested about the important things in their world, and I can understand AJ to be so angry. Being involved in such a dirty world must be really hard for him. We're all comfortable, playing the lazy conspiracy theorists. This guy! He's out there, risking is own life providing information about the greedy PTB! People are not waking fast enough for him, for humanity's safety. He sees the outcome of our ignorance, he knows the timeline. He knows what nightmare we are in if people don't wake up before it's too late! When is it too late? It's gonna be too late when a system is so well designed that it is impossible for humans to rebel against. In other words: microchipping + AI-like system. And don't think this time is far far away, remember the army has technologies 40 years more advanced that what is released to the public.

Maybe AJ doesn't see the light at the end of the tunnel like me. That's why he must feel that way.

That was awesome, and to all the AJ haters in this thread, shame on all of you, as this thread was supposed to be a discussion of the message provided in his rant, not a war between believers and non-believers.

I'm gonna share this on FB.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join