It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think we just found our Anti-Christ

edit on 26-2-2011 by Skate because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I keep seeing Alex Jones is Jesus posts. I would like for you to know how I see Alex Jones.

I see a man that consistently attacks the "Anglo-American Establishment"
What would he like? A Russian-American Establishment?

Alex Jones promotes anti-police behavior. Anti Armed Services behavior.
The people of Egypt demonstrated that their support and love of the military kept them safe during a crisis.
The people of Libya showed the opposite.

He is an anarchist that wants to profit off of his unstable listners behavior.

He does not promote the American flag or unity of The American People and exploits our differences.

He says when things get bad he is going to bail to Guatemala (with your money)

He laughed when his admitted friend Charlie Sheen stated that Jefferson was a P***y.

He accuses my family who fought in WW2 of secretly helping the Nazis.

He never talks about the degradation of Hollywood on impressionable American children and stated that "HOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY THE ARABS"

I say to Alex Jones aka "Porky Pig" to Get the F*** out of my country!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
nice rant alex!

i love this guy

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Hey There fellow ATS friend, don't get so excited. That fellow is a snake oil salesman . Traveling on a fly
by night wavelength of fear. In The United States of America he is free to do so. God Bless America.
Special Rights to those who are intelligent enough to discern the difference.

My relatives didn't storm Normandy for just my freedom, but for yours as well.
Did you ever stop and think for a moment that maybe "We are Keeping an Eye out for you"?
You just don't know it yet because your intel is fractured. It isn't your fault.
Just Remember the Angel and her wings.

Vid Clip www.youtube.com...

The fact that you think you are "free" in America is a joke. You can't own your home, your car, your body and cannot eat, consume or grow what you want....so how are we free? I am sorry your relatives stormed normandy (and died?) but they didn't make us free...

I think the rant was HILARIOUS, but true as well.
edit on 26-2-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
I have to be honest i absolutely loved this rant. Well said Alex now calm down and have a smoke.

I wonder if AJ took his Zanex or Prozac
this morning ???

undoubtedly not !!!

while I agree with his POV,
his delivery is more attuned
to a 2nd-Rate TV Preacher
pushing his finger down my
throat every 5 seconds.

Calm down AJ, there are many
ways to get ur message across
without the dramatics.

well, that is unless your doing it
just for ratings.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It blows my mind that he can say these things from one side of his mouth, and then on the other side go on about his crush on a crackhead who cares about nothing but hookers and blow... someone who said you should hate anyone who isn't family.

If he cares so much about humanity maybe Sheen's aren't the best nuts to cling to.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by naught

Clearly you lacked the ability to understand what charlie was talking about. He wasn't being literal, he was talking about having ideals, about having beliefs, and passionately defending these ideals no matter what...It wasn't meant as a literal speech...
edit on 26-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

that whole post was a scharade of hypocriticism

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
there are many
ways to get ur message across

I assume he has conveyed this message with many different approaches since he's always doing that show, so he is permitted to try this route out.

Originally posted by alaskan

The last video is gold

Haven't really considered AJ's work due to the s*itstorm of ridicule he receives regularly but those confrontations are great

v Cool huh? 15 million views in 1 week, impressive Bieber, impressive. Now if we can direct that attention to other matters

edit on 26-2-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Quick 5 minute chop

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

I see a man that consistently attacks the "Anglo-American Establishment"
What would he like? A Russian-American Establishment?

Alex Jones promotes anti-police behavior. Anti Armed Services behavior.
The people of Egypt demonstrated that their support and love of the military kept them safe during a crisis.
The people of Libya showed the opposite.

He does not promote the American flag or unity of The American People and exploits our differences.

He says when things get bad he is going to bail to Guatemala (with your money)

He laughed when his admitted friend Charlie Sheen stated that Jefferson was a P***y.

He accuses my family who fought in WW2 of secretly helping the Nazis.

He never talks about the degradation of Hollywood on impressionable American children and stated that "HOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY THE ARABS"

I say to Alex Jones aka "Porky Pig" to Get the F*** out of my country!

1) I have never heard him speak pro-Russia. You made that up just to attack him.

2)The Egyptian people did get shot but were lucky it was sporadic and relatively rare. The Libyan people got shot by them a lot. There is a reason we are anti-violence. Anyone who uses violence to enforce authority is a tyrant.

3) The American Flag is made in China, it's a joke. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence are what America is actually all about, and it's what AJ pushes constantly.

4)I laugh when people call me or people I know names too, and guess what Thomas Jefferson believes in free speech and doesn't care what you call him. That's the Beauty of Thomas Jefferson. You have a right to call him whatever you want, and he will DEFEND YOU. (Unlike how you condemn it, because you don't even understand Thomas Jefferson's idealisms).

5) When did he accuse your "family" of helping the Nazis? Please provide us a reference, or sadly I'll think your self-centered and making it up.

6) Show me where he said he was going to bail to Guatemala? And how can he take my money when he has zero pennies of it?

7) He never talks about the degradation of Hollywood? You didn't even watch the video in the OP. You are totally making up things and presenting them as facts, which is either a delusion on your part or an outright lie.

8) Show us where he said Arabs control Hollywood.

9) Telling people to get out of "your country" is true fascism and anti-Americanism. You must hate America. And it's not "your country'. It's OUR COUNTRY. And we have to share it. Get used to it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That last Beiber video is a FAKE! I call CGI CSICGI!!!
This thread has obviously been compromised. OMG!!!

(
BTW)
edit on 26-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: !!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Either Americans are crazy and bordering on mentally retarded, or Alex Jones is putting on a show.

Because too me this clearly is fake. Nothing but exagerated shouty emotions. No different to what you see from vulgar propogandists like Glen Beck.

Why can't he put forward his opinions and views like a rational human being? I get angry about alot of things but I don't behave like that.

Alex Jones has turned into a cariacture of himself. He's everything he claims to hate, in that he represents the commercial pop culture that's infecting the conspiracy and political field.

The MTV of conspiracies, as I've said before.

Anyone who's buying his act can't be too bright.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here is a topic where I have some first hand knowledge. I first saw AJ on the local community access channel here in Austin back in '94, 95, 96 or so. I always had respect for him standing up to TPTB... standing up for liberty and freedom, and sometimes getting arrested for it. I've never seen Beck, O'Reilly, or Hannity do anything close. I've stood with AJ on numerous times at the steps of the Texas capitol and can say he is "for real" (you'd be surprised how many state troopers who patrol/guard the place support him). My friend has also dated his #2 or #3 person for a number of years. She had a lot of "inside" knowledge about him, his show and videos and she would have said in a second if anything was fake or "a show".... that's the kind of person she is. I can see why someone far away or even in another country could question him from how big he has become, but I assure you that in person, he really is a regular, down to earth guy who has the guts to stand up to the establishment and say what he truly feels.
edit on 26-2-2011 by BeenieWeenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now only if this dude could scream like Sam Kinnison this dude would be epic...Kinda looks like him in a way...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
seriously? so alex jones points out how kids today are being kids and not bothering with all his "eugenics is coming!" rants and then calls them out on it? sorry, if i was that age i'd rather be focusing on kid stuff instead of living day by day thinking the new world order is coming tomorrow and buying his movies and survival kits. and gold.

no wonder his fans are so....fanatical.

eighth line.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think that you will find that it's all about
compromised.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
LOL he sounded and looked like he was trying to impersonate MLK, with his speaking from his belly in a deep and reverend like tone and his shaking of his face. LOL!

He made some good points though.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeenieWeenie
Here is a topic where I have some first hand knowledge. I first saw AJ on the local community access channel here in Austin. I always had respect for him standing up to TPTB... standing up for liberty and freedom, and sometimes getting arrested for it. I've never seen Beck, O'Reilly, or Hannity do anything close. I've stood with AJ on numerous times at the steps of the Texas capitol and can say he is "for real" (you'd be surprised how many state troopers who patrol/guard the place support him). My friend has also dated his #2 or #3 person for a number of years. She had a lot of "inside" knowledge about him, his show and videos and she would have said in a second if anything was fake or "a show".... that's the kind of person she is. I can see why someone far away or even in another country could question him from how big he has become, but I assure you that in person, he really is a regular, down to earth guy who has the guts to stand up to the establishment and say what he truly feels.

You missed my point completely. If AJ is considered a 'regular, down to earth guy' then America has some serious behavioural issues.

He's bordering on lunacy. Normal people don't behave or act how he does.

There's plenty of people who stand up to the government and say what he says. Who happen to be sane, and not a crazy lunatic.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Personally i think the man is legit.
say what you will.
But most time's the hater's are other conspiracy nuts who are just mad or jealous because he GETS PAID.
But heck we all need to make money.

He had conviction in his voice.
Something obama has never had in his voice.
Because you can tell who is telling you the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join