It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thanks im glad you liked it ,i found it a amazing watch. Especially the comment by alex saying the polio vacine had traces of cancer in it. not sure how true that is though im still doing my research, im fairly new to this topic but it is so fascinating - there are more similar videos around on youtube also should be easy to find once you follow my first link, but if anybody cant find them just ask and ill gladly post them.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Another different link for Bill Hicks and George Carlin -- go back to bed America -- Rants

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr
here is another video featuring alex jones screaming and shouting about NWO. This video compilation includes alex jones/David Icke/ Bill Hicks and others

worth a watch by all means

www.youtube.com...

The great Bill Hicks should not be lumped in with those psychotic losers!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

how about you watch the videos first before passing comment

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Why do supporters of people like Icke, Jones, et al. always assume their detractors simply aren't informed enough about these people? I know who they are, what they say, and what they do and it is because of that, not in spite of that, that I believe they are losers; whether they're demented psyches or sane charlatans...Maybe you're the one who should reevaluate their perceptions on these issues?

johngtr, first of all, great video. Secondly, I love Carlin and Hicks. Lastly, I just don't think Icke and Jones are in the same league as those two men. Many people might think of the former as just joke tellers, but they're so much more. The latter are much like the elite Carlin talks about: all they do is divide and sow discord...they're either fakers on the take by the man or mentally unstable, IMO.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Threadfall because: response to johngtr's video link

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately, i find it hard to shake the feeling that "open your eyes" is a way for TPTB to manhandle the people who haven't taken in the toxins they want us to breathe. That is IF TPTB truly exist, i've yet to see something that makes me truly believe there's a group controlling leaders.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Alex is literally on fire!! Go Alex!!!!!
- too late too wake most people up though, in spite of the fervor. But still - GO ALEX!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
HAHA. I gave it the 111th flag! Go elevens!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The older we get,the easier it is to judge the younger generations.now i wil be 43 this year,own home,own buisness.its nothing for my friends to come over while i have old black sabbath blasting,war pigs really fits the times we are living in.then the age thing rears its ugly head'that is too loud' ,so i turn it up.people my age tend to forget what its like to be young and free.and believe me people,we are free.the young are always going to do their own thing and the old are always going to complain. ' those who wonder where this younger generation is headed would do well to consider where it came from.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Beiber, Gaga, the Royal wedding coming up in April ! I have to say I agree there is a lot of deflection from the true issues this world faces, I being somewhat of a eyes wide open kind of person, I remain open to idea that there is a manipulation of human morale, i.e at a time of great austerity measures here in the UK should the monarchy really be seen to waste taxpayers money on a wedding, to the powers that be the answer is yes, because they realise the people will feel energised rather than see the truth, for me I say no, as its is a waste of money, and although I don't doubt there is love between the happy couple, I think it would be more prudent to wait until the people are on a better financial footing before holding a wedding no matter how budgeted it is still going to make the public purse groan, but hey I could be wrong

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow about 30 min ago on CNN, they showed a commercial
of Alex Jones movie endgame 2011 . sense they showed it.
Am going to watch it. OMG it was made in 2009 now am curious Have a nice day everyone!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Great post, I smiled throughout it. Alex is 1000% correct, people are asleep.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this guy is craaazy

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
He'll have a heart attack one of these days. Or a stroke.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

i agree 100 perc cent with alexes speach,but he wont have a haart attack cuz he is acting

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I love alex jones, he's absolutely invaluable in giving a voice to alternative communities all over the world... but this is a little over the top. I understand what he's trying to say, but the fact is that i honestly can't picture any Justin Biebler fan converting into a magellan fan... haha still, i enjoyed his rant, and find it empowering to myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Nice post. There are more trigger-phrases in those 6 or 7 lines than in an entire segment of newscast!

You're doing your job well.

Those who don't really want freedom should be kept from it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Yes he is enthusiastic, loud, eccentric at times but he really makes a lot of important points here. How can you really blame him? It is honestly depressing to look at some of the things that people are interested in and the people that kids and even adults admire and look up to. So much shallow, empty music, so much useless gossip about celebrity life, so many false idols. There is so much talent in the world and children are listening to Bieber instead... The things that people obsess about and indulge in are a crying shame when there is so much good going unnoticed.
It is also unfortunate that society seems to continuously lose appreciation for the subtleties in life and continues to be impressed by glamor, fortune and fame.
Tell me this isn't depressing www.youtube.com...
These children are screaming over Bieber. Some of you guys are getting all worked up over Alex Jones' yelling about how ignorant people are, and I look at this video of children screaming, losing it, over Justin Bieber and I have to say Alex pretty much reacted the way any sane individual should react over that sickening display of obsession for a manufactured celebrity.
edit on 28-2-2011 by 22ndsecond because: Edit: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's not hard to understand, the average American has no idea whats going on in their own country.
Like the polls today showing that 60% of Americans believe that public employees have these special rights to tell us what they will do and what they will not do, what they are saying is public employees are worth 2 to 3 times what they are, they simply do not have the facts and they will never get them from the msm. They never hear facts like public employees can retire at age 55, or less with million dollar pensions and medical benefits for life.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Alex was on The View talking about Sheen.
He was talking over top of everyone.

Alex Jones - The View

Ride the gravy-train into the mainstream Alex!

- Lee
edit on 1-3-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join