It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones experiences melt down trying to wake us up.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

Granted, that a president is really only a figure head in the government, it is more important that everyone understands the basis of his position. Some of the most pertinent quotes of our founders include "Never let this nation become a democracy as it is the most vile form of government and always leads to mob rule". "When the tax CONSUMER (one who is paid from the common citizen taxpayer) becomes the majority a democracy fails". All democracies in history have failed or started their destruction at the 200 year mark. The Persians, the Greeks, the Romans. This nation is doomed to fail because we as a nation have not followed the directions of our founders as discussed in the Federalist Papers. Please read and take heed. Unfortunately we have crossed the tipping point due to allowing the government to educate us. We have no realization or schooling of the true intent of this nation.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have been seeing a pattern lately. Certain threads and a lot of the first people to respond to these have some little quote or remark. Then later when the thread is talked about these first posters or whatnot to the thread completely change their post from a sentence to a couple paragraphs and some even post videos and the like as well. The illusion is that these were initial posts from the beginning. just throwing it out there wondering if other people notice it our not if this is even the case that is.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Novatrino because: spelling

edit on 26-2-2011 by Novatrino because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goal Shack
Awesome rant. I wanna see South Park make a funny out of this.

The louder he yells, the more I know he REALLY cares.

Some day a bunch of teens are going to take down their posters of teen heartthrob and musician Justin Bieber, and replace them with a picture of a 15th century Portuguese explorer.

Keep screaming, Alex.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
OP
May I suggest that what you're looking at here is passion. Not a melt down. Can you imagine having the amount of history flowing thru your mind like Alex must have? The guy recites history sometimes as if he were reading it from a script. You can tell it's right off the top of his head though.
The amount of knowledge he has at the front of his cognitive thinking is amazing. It's ok to be passionate when you consider the truth of his message. This is no meltdown. This is passion. Alex is an intelligent man. I think this passion of his is a righteous thing and he wants change. I'm not sure he knows where that change, if realised, would take us. But I believe any life outside of this dominated matrix, could only be a much better thing.

Now at some point in all of this, I think one must ask them self the question. What good would it do to get rid of these evil people if the heart of man is still ready to choose evil? I believe evil is nothing more than a choice. When evil is no longer a choice it will cease to exist. In other words why change the tyranny for another tyranny.
When man is ready to make the right choice. Evil will be no more.

Randyvious
edit on 26-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Nova
I've seen this as well and it's blatent. But that's why the edit box is there. For an explanation of your edit although no one hardly uses it. What a ya gonna do?

edit on 27-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I loved the David Gergen interview, it was good to watch indeed.

I do like alex joins for his dedication to his beliefs. Even if his views are not shared by all he is a true warrior for freedom.

It makes me happy knowing he will always be a thorn in the elites backsides.

edit on 27/2/11 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ya I know what you mean, at least that's more or less the only way to modify information afterwords.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Novatrino because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Originally posted by lee anoma

The louder he yells, the more I know he REALLY cares.

Some day a bunch of teens are going to take down their posters of teen heartthrob and musician Justin Bieber, and replace them with a picture of a 15th century Portuguese explorer.

Keep screaming, Alex.

- Lee

Are you totally missing the point here? The loudness is part of his personality, and that's his method of self expression for things he feels strongly about. It's about the message, not how much he cares.

You're taking his comparison of Justin Beibler to Magellan literally? It's simply an example of teenagers idolizing famous people who cater to their unhealthy societal focus of sex, vanity, and fitting in. What''s the possibility that if we raised kids in a way that fostered their self confidence, intellect and removed the overabundance of media crap that feeds the converse, some may actually focus on an individual who made great accomplishments in this world. Who do you think kids idolized before today's media was around?

How about: keep up the PASSION, Alex.

edit on 27-2-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

edit on 27-2-2011 by kalamatas because: typo oh typo

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexorooter
reply to post by daynight42

It is obvious that your are very frightened. You should be, as the world as you know it is about to change drastically. I am sympathetic to young folks/souls and hope you can get over your fears. Dying is very easy, living can to tough.

What is he afraid of?

Why should he be afraid and why are you pointing us out young people?

I think daynight42 has a point, nearly everyone here on ATS thinks they are doing something to change the world when in reality they aren't doing a damn thing to change it. You see? They sit back and watch as the whole thing unfolds, they don't do anything besides debate whether this is thing is real or not and worse they rely on fear mongers for their info such as Alex Jones.

You don't believe me that Alex Jones is a fear monger?

Just take a look at the way he scares this dumb caller of his

You see how he used FEAR as one of his main weapons against the young man that is obviously unprepared? Think about how that would affect the caller, now he would live in fear because this man Alex Jones has told him that *something* would happen.

Now let's look at his broadcast in 1999

After seeing this do you still think Alex Jones is a credible source of info? Really?

Imagine how much money he makes from people he has "awaken".

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
This is exactly how you attract young minds.

Scream and yell about how much they should love Magellan instead of the current teen heartthrob and pretend we ALWAYS felt the way we do now since we popped out of the womb.

Let's pretend we never acted like silly teenagers, caught up in Music adults "didn't understand". Had crushes on TV/Movie hotties close to our age, and didn't do everything we could not to conform, or weren't upset when adults bulldozed Beetles albums, condemned Hendrix, and said Elvis Presley was swinging the Devil's hips.

Here you go Mr. Jones:

Oh, so basically you're saying this has been the modus operandi for the NWO for decades now?

We already know this.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
ohh i know

Alex must of have seen

Bill O reilly'sl Flip out video ! before he had the Camera for this video turned on!

Bill O'Reilly Flips Out

for your Amusement !

The !

Bill O'Reilly F*ck It Remix
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

You know, I almost have to wonder if you might be the guy who called in to the first video.

Another thing about this fear monger label. I think it's what people use as a last resort in the face of truth.
Did Alex lie about anything? NO! If the truth is scary? Flick on the light. Remember the light you see by is false.
Alex isn't a fear monger, simply because he's telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Epic.
You're a wildman Alex, but the message is getting out......

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

i agree with him, I just think that he's an absolute tool though - i mean Jesus.... he makes a living out of this stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Go Alex! I feel the same way he does when I try to expose things and people just call me names.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rexorooter

I starred your post.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hahaha wolf I love that OReilly clip. Amazing he could get that mad then compose himself for the camera.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Honestly, I dont think he was having a melt down at all. Just extreme passion, and everything he said was right on the money.

I agree, he's just frustrated because he's been trying to wake everybody up, and people are still sleeping.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Another thing about this fear monger label. I think it's what people use as a last resort in the face of truth.

Did you bothered watching the second video I provided?

Did Alex lie about anything? NO! If the truth is scary? Flick on the light. Remember the light you see by is false.
Alex isn't a fear monger, simply because he's telling the truth.

Well if you didn't watch it here's what he said in the first few minutes (take note the broadcast is from 1999):

"20-40 thousand civilians trapped in the city, Russian hinds are being shot down tanks are being blown to bits uh massive grad unguided rocket attacks are being launched from the city indiscriminately right now air and artillery bombardments as well it's absolutely out of control it is pandemic ladies and gentleman."

Now do you recall anything happening like that?
Is that the "truth" you are talking about? And also take note that he told his listeners to stock up on food, this seems to me a common tactic to disorient the gullible ones and if his plans were to succeed I'm pretty sure Martial Law would be declared. You see how this goes? He makes you think that *something* is gonna happen next year and tells you to stock up on food because SH will TF and of course those who are gullible enough would follow him like sheeps that they truly are. Now you see all the paranoia? It is happening again.

Also he said in the second video that Hollywood is owned by the Arabs.

Smells like BS!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by naught

If he cares so much about humanity maybe Sheen's aren't the best nuts to cling to.

Wow, took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join