It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is like beating a dead horse, and beating,and beating, and beating.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I guess you could say this is my weekly rant.

I spend alot of time on ATS because I enjoy the information. The problem is when that information that I enjoy is polluted with known, proven myths, and sheer speculation. I know we all like to speculate on what we think happens. This is not the issue I have. It is when this speculation is taken to the extreme. When it is presented as a proven fact. This causes problems for the people who want to actually find the truth.

I have my wild theories and such, but I do try to point out that it is what I believe and not a proven fact. If more people would listen more to proven facts and not "cling" on to misinformed information formed by speculation, ATS would be a much more enjoyable experience than it already is.

Thank you for reading my rant. I needed to get this off of my chest because it is almost unbearable for me to try to discuss some topics here on ATS. I feel it is a waste of time too look up critical verified information and everybody scoff, demoralize, or just ignore such important facts.

Have a good day and stay aware of the speculation.

edit on 26-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Purchase a Digital Multimeter

Follow the flow chart.

And through the process of elimination.

Diagnose and swap out all of the blown capacitors in your circuit board.

Then take two aspirin and call me never.

new topics

join