It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the 4 winds been unleashed? 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Revelations(written for end times):

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

I believe this means, do not hurt they that live on the earth, or in the sea, or in the trees.

Because if it wasn't that, then hurting the earth would also be hurting the trees...and that doesn't make sense...

So now in 2011 we start to see all these mysterious deaths from creatures that live in the trees, sea, and on the earth.

What do you guys think the earth, tree, and sea means?

How can you hurt the sea, how can you hurt water? You can hurt the creatures in the sea...

"Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land.

There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

Because of this the land mourns, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field(earth) and the birds of the air(trees) and the fish of the sea(sea) are dying."
edit on 26-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

Actually it would of been from at least 2010....

(NaturalNews) Here's an updated timeline of the mysterious animal deaths now happening around the world. Conventional explanations for these deaths now border on the outlandish: A bird die-off event in Romania is now being blamed on "drunkenness," for example.

Here's the updated list through January 14, 2011, in reverse date order:

01.14.11 - 200 cows found dead in Wisconsin, allegedly caused by a virus
www.wsaw.com...

01.14.11 - 100 dead carp found in U.K. pond, unknown causes
www.thesun.co.uk...

01.14.11 - 730 African grey parrots die during flight, blamed on possible exposure to carbon monoxide
www.mg.co.za...

01.13.11 - 300 "grackles" birds found dead on highway in Alabama, blamed on blunt force trauma
www.dailymail.co.uk...

01.11.11 - Thousands of gizzard shad fish float to the top of Lake Michigan and wash up on the shores near Chicago, blamed on cold weather (www.hispanicallyspeakingnews......)
01.10.11 - Countless fish found dead in U.K. brook, unknown causes (www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...)

01.08.11 - 100 dead "starlings" birds found dead on highway in California, allegedly all hit by a truck
www.pressdemocrat.com...

01.08.11 - Dozens of dead "starlings" birds turn up in Romania, blamed on "drunkenness" (you can't make this up...)
arabnews.com...

01.07.11 - More than 1,000 dead turtle doves found in Italy, unknown causes (www.telegraph.co.uk...)

01.06.11 - 40,000+ dead Devil crabs washed ashore in the U.K., unknown causes (www.cbsnews.com...)

01.05.11 - Hundreds of dead birds found on highway in Texas, unknown causes (www.ktre.com...)

01.05.11 - Large amount of dead fish wash up on New Zealand beaches, unknown causes (www.nzherald.co.nz...)

01.05.11 - Up to 100 jackdaw birds found dead on road in Sweden, unknown causes (www.thelocal.se...)

01.04.11 - Several dead manatees found on Florida coast, unknown causes (www.orlandosentinel.com...)

01.04.11 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on creek in Florida, unknown causes (www.wftv.com...)

01.04.11 - Hundreds of dead fish was ashore on St. Clair River in Ontario, Can., unknown causes (www.torontosun.com...)

01.04.11 - Hundreds of dead black birds found on highway in Louisiana, suffering from internal injuries and blood clots (www.2theadvocate.com...)

01.03.11 - Dozens of dead birds show up in a woman's backyard in Kentucky, unknown causes (www.wpsdlocal6.com...)

01.03.11 - Tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Chesapeake Bay, Md., blamed on cold water (www.wbaltv.com...)

01.03.11 - 100 tons of dead fish wash ashore in Brazil, unknown causes (www.care2.com...)

01.03.11 - 100,000+ dead drum fish found in Arkansas river, unknown causes (www.todaysthv.com...)

12.31.10 - 5,000+ birds found dead in Arkansas, suffering from massive trauma and blood clots (www.cnn.com...)

12.29.10 - Dozens of fish found dead in San Antonio, Texas, unknown causes (www.ksat.com...)

12.28.10 - 70 bats found dead in Tucson, Ariz., unknown causes (www.azcentral.com...)

12.27.10 - Scores of dead fish wash ashore in a lake in Haiti, unknown causes (www.france24.com...)

12.23.10 - Hundreds of dead sea creatures wash ashore in South Carolina, blamed on cold water (www.abcnews4.com...)

12.23.10 - Ten tons of mostly dead fish found in fishing net in New Zealand, unknown causes (www.stuff.co.nz...)

12.22.10 - More than a hundred dead pelicans turn up in North Carolina, unknown causes (www.carteretnewstimes.com...)

12.18.10 - Thousands of dead fish turn up in bay in Philippines, unknown causes (globalnation.inquirer.net...)

12.17.10 - Dead fish wash ashore at lake beach in Indiana, blamed on winter storms (www.wndu.com...)

12.15.10 - Thousands of dead fish wash ashore on Florida beach, blamed on cold weather (www.cfnews13.com...)

12.13.10 - Thousands of dead barramundi fish wash up in Australia, unknown causes (www.themorningbulletin.com.a......)

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

ask CIA , bush and the whole hoard of reptilians; they know EVERYTHING about this planet!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by Techyo

ask CIA , bush and the whole hoard of reptilians; they know EVERYTHING about this planet!

Thanks...

I should point out that my original post requires a little insight to the Bible to get the idea of it. I'm hoping believers will respond..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The thing that really gets me is... print more money.... can anyone come up with a good reason thats "within system limitations"?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techyo
Revelations:

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

I believe this means, do not hurt they that live on the earth, or in the sea, or in the trees.

Because if it wasn't that, then hurting the earth would also be hurting the trees...and that doesn't make sense...

So now in 2011 we start to see all these mysterious deaths from creatures that live in the trees, sea, and on the earth.

What do you guys think the earth, tree, and sea means?

How can you hurt the sea, how can you hurt water? You can hurt the creatures in the sea...

"Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land.

There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

Because of this the land mourns, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field(earth) and the birds of the air(trees) and the fish of the sea(sea) are dying."

Actually it would of been from at least 2010....

(NaturalNews) Here's an updated timeline of the mysterious animal deaths now happening around the world. Conventional explanations for these deaths now border on the outlandish: A bird die-off event in Romania is now being blamed on "drunkenness," for example.

Here's the updated list through January 14, 2011, in reverse date order:

01.14.11 - 200 cows found dead in Wisconsin, allegedly caused by a virus
www.wsaw.com...

01.14.11 - 100 dead carp found in U.K. pond, unknown causes
www.thesun.co.uk...

01.14.11 - 730 African grey parrots die during flight, blamed on possible exposure to carbon monoxide
www.mg.co.za...

01.13.11 - 300 "grackles" birds found dead on highway in Alabama, blamed on blunt force trauma
www.dailymail.co.uk...

01.11.11 - Thousands of gizzard shad fish float to the top of Lake Michigan and wash up on the shores near Chicago, blamed on cold weather (www.hispanicallyspeakingnews......)
01.10.11 - Countless fish found dead in U.K. brook, unknown causes (www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...)

01.08.11 - 100 dead "starlings" birds found dead on highway in California, allegedly all hit by a truck
www.pressdemocrat.com...

01.08.11 - Dozens of dead "starlings" birds turn up in Romania, blamed on "drunkenness" (you can't make this up...)
arabnews.com...

01.07.11 - More than 1,000 dead turtle doves found in Italy, unknown causes (www.telegraph.co.uk...)

01.06.11 - 40,000+ dead Devil crabs washed ashore in the U.K., unknown causes (www.cbsnews.com...)

01.05.11 - Hundreds of dead birds found on highway in Texas, unknown causes (www.ktre.com...)

01.05.11 - Large amount of dead fish wash up on New Zealand beaches, unknown causes (www.nzherald.co.nz...)

01.05.11 - Up to 100 jackdaw birds found dead on road in Sweden, unknown causes (www.thelocal.se...)

01.04.11 - Several dead manatees found on Florida coast, unknown causes (www.orlandosentinel.com...)

01.04.11 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on creek in Florida, unknown causes (www.wftv.com...)

01.04.11 - Hundreds of dead fish was ashore on St. Clair River in Ontario, Can., unknown causes (www.torontosun.com...)

01.04.11 - Hundreds of dead black birds found on highway in Louisiana, suffering from internal injuries and blood clots (www.2theadvocate.com...)

01.03.11 - Dozens of dead birds show up in a woman's backyard in Kentucky, unknown causes (www.wpsdlocal6.com...)

01.03.11 - Tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Chesapeake Bay, Md., blamed on cold water (www.wbaltv.com...)

01.03.11 - 100 tons of dead fish wash ashore in Brazil, unknown causes (www.care2.com...)

01.03.11 - 100,000+ dead drum fish found in Arkansas river, unknown causes (www.todaysthv.com...)

12.31.10 - 5,000+ birds found dead in Arkansas, suffering from massive trauma and blood clots (www.cnn.com...)

12.29.10 - Dozens of fish found dead in San Antonio, Texas, unknown causes (www.ksat.com...)

12.28.10 - 70 bats found dead in Tucson, Ariz., unknown causes (www.azcentral.com...)

12.27.10 - Scores of dead fish wash ashore in a lake in Haiti, unknown causes (www.france24.com...)

12.23.10 - Hundreds of dead sea creatures wash ashore in South Carolina, blamed on cold water (www.abcnews4.com...)

12.23.10 - Ten tons of mostly dead fish found in fishing net in New Zealand, unknown causes (www.stuff.co.nz...)

12.22.10 - More than a hundred dead pelicans turn up in North Carolina, unknown causes (www.carteretnewstimes.com...)

12.18.10 - Thousands of dead fish turn up in bay in Philippines, unknown causes (globalnation.inquirer.net...)

12.17.10 - Dead fish wash ashore at lake beach in Indiana, blamed on winter storms (www.wndu.com...)

12.15.10 - Thousands of dead fish wash ashore on Florida beach, blamed on cold weather (www.cfnews13.com...)

12.13.10 - Thousands of dead barramundi fish wash up in Australia, unknown causes (www.themorningbulletin.com.a......)

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I would say ask the Vatican the pope knows, they have held all the secrets of mankind and so called lost knowledge ..yep they know..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamjoe
I would say ask the Vatican the pope knows, they have held all the secrets of mankind and so called lost knowledge ..yep they know..

My original reason of bringing this up was to see if anyone else had any insight on what "sea" "tree" "earth" represents in the Bible.

I laid it out with logic to why it would mean the creatures that inhabit all three and was wondering if anyone had any objections to my thought towards it.

This isn't really information that's lost and in the hands of higher power, but information I may not of read. I'm just trying to get information from someone else who has read more than me.

I did a google search on this and couldn't come up with anything.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This may sound stupid (many thanks for the list of die offs as it is easier to compare the simularities that way) but why does it seem as if some cat found a magic lamp and wished for lots of food, all birds and sea food? In not saying that's what it was, but just an observation. Sorry I could not add to the sea tree intel.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

The sea or the ocean refers to people in the bible.

The dust refers to those who are not living, in a spiritual sense.

Water is people of spiritual life.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

Let me offer a constructive answer.

Revelation ch7 is an interval between two destructive episodes.
The "Four Horsemen" of ch6 affect the human population of the earth, through pestilence, war , and famine.
Then "trumpets" of ch8 have an effect on the physical environment- not just the earth, but very specifically the trees ("vegetation all burnt up") and the sea ("burning mountain, waters like blood").
(I was speculating on the exact nature of this destruction in my The trumpets- Battered Planet thread.)

So I think the instruction at the beginnng of ch7 is doing two things at the same time.
a) It is saying "Cease the destruction of ch6".
For,in a sense, the Four Horsemen themselves are the "four winds"; they're like the destructive "winds from the four qusrters of heaven" which God once threatened to send against Elam (Jeremiah ch49 v36)
b) But it's also saying "Do not yet start the destruction of ch8."

As you know, the purpose of this interval (in my threads, I call it a "truce") between the two periods of destruction is to allow for the "sealing" of the servants of God.
As for where we are in the Revelation narrative; the Four Horsemen are supposed to kill a quarter of the earth, so it seems to me that we haven't seen that episode yet.

Can I point out that if you want to understand "earth, sea, trees" as "The inhabitants of earth, sea, trees", then you're interpreting the words in a non-literal way. What happened to your insistence on literal interpretation?

edit on 26-2-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I would say it´s pretty obvious that man has raped the planet almost to the part of no return. Cutting down trees, poluting the soils and earth and then over fishing and destroying sea life in general.

It would be straight forward to say by doing these acts you would hurting the animals and creatures that lived in amongst those environments as we do every single day.

As for these animals deaths we have been having I´m sure there could be many reasons but my point is if we don´t start acting to save Mother Earth we are all doomed !!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

...till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

If all these things are happening then you must believe the servants of God are sealed.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Techyo

Let me offer a constructive answer.

Revelation ch7 is an interval between two destructive episodes.
The "Four Horsemen" of ch6 affect the human population of the earth, through pestilence, war , and famine.
Then "trumpets" of ch8 have an effect on the physical environment- not just the earth, but very specifically the trees ("vegetation all burnt up") and the sea ("burning mountain, waters like blood").
(I was speculating on the exact nature of this destruction in my The trumpets- Battered Planet thread.)

So I think the instruction at the beginnng of ch7 is doing two things at the same time.
a) It is saying "Cease the destruction of ch6".
For,in a sense, the Four Horsemen themselves are the "four winds"; they're like the destructive "winds from the four qusrters of heaven" which God once threatened to send against Elam (Jeremiah ch49 v36)
b) But it's also saying "Do not yet start the destruction of ch8."

As you know, the purpose of this interval (in my threads, I call it a "truce") between the two periods of destruction is to allow for the "sealing" of the servants of God.
As for where we are in the Revelation narrative; the Four Horsemen are supposed to kill a quarter of the earth, so it seems to me that we haven't seen that episode yet.

Can I point out that if you want to understand "earth, sea, trees" as "The inhabitants of earth, sea, trees", then you're interpreting the words in a non-literal way. What happened to your insistence on literal interpretation?

"Can I point out that if you want to understand "earth, sea, trees" as "The inhabitants of earth, sea, trees", then you're interpreting the words in a non-literal way"

How so? How would hurting the seas not hurt the inhabitants of the sea? How would hurting the trees not kill the inhabits of the trees? How would hurting the earth not literally kill the inhabits of earth?

How am I looking at this symbolically?

"What happened to my insistence on literal interpretation?"

I see you're picking at me about the 144,000. Not a good example to bring up as that was a number contrasting an indefinite number.

What I'm looking at is different, you know this. We both know the Bible will speak symbolically or literally in times. The Bible will make it clear if it's symbolic. If it doesn't, than it's literal.

Besides that...

What do people honestly believe is causing all these deaths around the world? God says he will shew wonders in the heavens and on the earth!

Isn't these deaths a wonder! Wheres the conclusions to them?

If these deaths aren't a sign to the beginning of the destruction of the world, than I don't know what is!!!

I'm just trying to figure out why it would point out to not harm the earth, sea or trees. Why couldn't of said do not harm the earth?

Instead it chose to break it up into three general areas of where all the creatures live. On the earth, in the trees, and in the seas...

Wouldn't you agree that hurting the earth would be enough to conclude that you are hurting the trees?

Why would they have to be pointed out separate?

Our english Bible isn't the same as reading it raw from the hebrew scriptures.

Hebrew is Gods pure and chosen language, so there may be a slightly different way to perceive earth, trees, sea as the Hebrew language has multiple meanings to their words.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FleetAdmiral
This may sound stupid (many thanks for the list of die offs as it is easier to compare the simularities that way) but why does it seem as if some cat found a magic lamp and wished for lots of food, all birds and sea food? In not saying that's what it was, but just an observation. Sorry I could not add to the sea tree intel.

No problem, just found the list yesterday.

You will notice the list only goes up to about the middle of January, more of these deaths are still occurring!

The main stream media stopped covering them like they use to. I'm sure its from not having an explanation and not wanting to cause a panic among the people.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What do people honestly believe is causing all these deaths around the world? God says he will shew wonders in the heavens and on the earth!

Why not look through the rest of my post and think through what it is saying, instead of just reacting to the postscript. I said it would be a constructive answer to your query, and so it is.
What I'm offering is a more systematic approach to matching current events against Revelation events.

Instead of noticing dramatic events in the world, and trying to match them against similar events in Revelation, we need to trace out the course of events in Revelation, systematically, and then try to see where we might come into that sequence.
It's like following a map.
I think the key question is this; have we yet experienced the events of the "Four Horsemen" episode of ch6?
If the answer is "Yes", then we can legitimately be expecting the events which come after ch6.
If the answer is "No", then the events of ch6 should be the next items of the agenda.
You know what ch6 says; pestilence, war, and famine, bringing death to a quarter of the world. Have we experienced that yet, or not?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why not look through the rest of my post and think through what it is saying, instead of just reacting to the postscript. I said it would be a constructive answer to your query, and so it is.
What I'm offering is a more systematic approach to matching current events against Revelation events.

Instead of noticing dramatic events in the world, and trying to match them against similar events in Revelation, we need to trace out the course of events in Revelation, systematically, and then try to see where we might come into that sequence.
It's like following a map.
I think the key question is this; have we yet experienced the events of the "Four Horsemen" episode of ch6?
If the answer is "Yes", then we can legitimately be expecting the events which come after ch6.
If the answer is "No", then the events of ch6 should be the next items of the agenda.
You know what ch6 says; pestilence, war, and famine, bringing death to a quarter of the world. Have we experienced that yet, or not?

"If the answer is "Yes", then we can legitimately be expecting the events which come after ch6."

Revelations 6:17

"For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

Revelation 7:1

"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree."

The beginning of Chapter 7 explains what must happen before the destruction of chapter 6 takes place.

Revelations 7:3

""Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.""

So you see that Revelations doesn't go in exact order. 144,000 are sealed before the four-winds of the angels are released, but this is told about in chapter 7, while the destruction is told about in chapter 6.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The beginning of Chapter 7 explains what must happen before the destruction of chapter 6 takes place.
""Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.""

I suggest that it explains what must happen before the destruction of chapter 8 takes place.

The sequence of events is a "sandwich";
Ch6 destruction
Ch7 truce
Ch8 destruction.

Let me observe that Chapter 8 is the chapter where the land, sea, and trees are actually being injured.
Chapter 6 doesn't touch them; it's about an impact on human society.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I suggest that it explains what must happen before the destruction of chapter 8 takes place.

The sequence of events is a "sandwich";
Ch6 destruction
Ch7 truce
Ch8 destruction.

Let me observe that Chapter 8 is the chapter where the land, sea, and trees are actually being injured.
Chapter 6 doesn't touch them; it's about an impact on human society.

Thanks, I'll research into it!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think it means what it says. The 4 angels are positioned N,S,E,W. God tells them not to destroy the earth YET. Then in Ch 8 after the seventh seal, it's all destroyed.

But don't be afraid, there will be a new heaven and a new earth.
edit on 26-2-2011 by pintobean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just doesn't make sense to me...how come the 144,000 aren't sealed before the day of the wrath of the lamb?

It asks the question, "who shall stand?"

Surely the 144,000 will, and for them to stand they should be sealed before the wrath of the lamb...

At the moment I can't believe Revelations to be in chronological order...

This is going to be A LOT of studying for me...

I just read this...

" A strict chronology is impossible. For instance, Revelation 14:1 has Jesus standing on Mount Zion with the 144,000 Jews when the bowls are still yet to come in chapter 16 and his return in chapter 19. Revelation 11:15-19 states that Jesus has now received the kingdom and begun to reign, that the time for the dead to be judged has come, and that it is time to destroy those who destroy the earth. All of these are events which take place after the Tribulation. Revelation 7:15-17 seems to depict eternity (compare to 21:3-7). Revelation 10:7 states that with the seventh trumpet "the mystery of God is finished." In 13:1 John first sees the Beast coming out of the sea which would be very difficult to reconcile with what has been going on if this is when he first appears (especially chapter 12). Revelation 12:4 is best understood as taking place in eternity past with verse 5 as a reference to the birth and ascension of Christ (although some would understand it differently). Revelation 14:17-20 describes the harvest by the angels which Jesus said would take place at the "end of the age" (Matt. 13:39). Both 14:8 and 18:2 describe the fall of Babylon as if it has just taken place. Revelation 6:12-14 describes the great cosmic signs which Jesus said would take place "after the tribulation" (Matt. 24:29). And both 6:14 and 16:20 describe the disappearance of all mountains and islands."

So here I go...

Also...

Revelation 16:15

""Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

This is speaking of the return of Jesus.

Yet in Revelations chapter six it ends with Jesus' return bringing his wrath.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join