It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by BeyondBelow
Actually the title the beast or great beast was bestowed upon him by the catholic church.
At least as far as my research has sugested. Also he wasn't an illumanist untill just before his starting the O.T.O.
He was nothing more than another Satanist.
How ever you slice it. A qoute from one of his works I read, My colors are blue red and gold for those who can see. That was dictated by lam to crowley on lucifers behalf
Originally posted by Mozzy
i never got stuck on crowley. except for the song of course. his stuff was all dark. and as they say in china; "where there's dark, there's stupid."
i see him as a toy. lots of childish freedoms and slithering around counting numbers and drawing symbols. nothing much to see here, best to move on.
* Class [A] consists of books of which may be changed not so much as the style of a letter: that is, they represent the utterance of an Adept entirely beyond the criticism of even the Visible Head of the Organization.
* Class [B] consists of books or essays which are the result of ordinary scholarship, enlightened and earnest.
* Class [C] consists of matter which is to be regarded rather as suggestive than anything else.
* Class [D] consists of the Official Rituals and Instructions.
* Class [E] consists of manifestos, broadsides, epistles and other public statements. Some publications are composite, and pertain to more than one class.