It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You think your safe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You just make me mad at your lack of understanding of basic computing. Seriously just peeve me to the point of utter blind fury. And your really being a little cry baby b!tch about it with your argument of "I'm more of a professional than you whine whine cry im better than you!!
I'm going to cut my wrists now"

Grow up dude and get the hell away from proprietary before you even being to give your advice

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

I use truecrpyt and that is not proprietary. You need to actually read the thread. If you don't even use encryption to begin with you have no idea what you are talking about. Just because you use linux does not make you immune. I will still be able to get your data; even if it is non-proprietary. I am demonstrating why you need to use encryption. You really need to read the entire thread and come back again.

I make my own 8192 bit RSA keys which are more secure than what is industry standard. How many threads on encryption or computers do you have?
edit on 1-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by scghst1

I use truecrpyt and that is not proprietary. You need to actually read the thread. If you don't even use encryption to begin with you have no idea what you are talking about. Just because you use linux does not make you immune. I will still be able to get your data; even if it is non-proprietary. I am demonstrating why you need to use encryption. You really need to read the entire thread and come back again.

I make my own 8192 bit RSA keys which are more secure than what is industry standard. How many threads on encryption or computers do you have?
edit on 1-7-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

lets point out that the first and last mistake you've made in security is you posted your photo on you profile and from this point in time forwards the FEDS know exactly who you are and what you're hi ding

it reminds me of the NG case. he claim's he had no part in the murders yet he video taped his undoing and ran his mouth in prison to his cellie

edit on 1-7-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
lets point out that the first and last mistake you've made in security is you posted your photo on you profile and from this point in time forwards the FEDS know exactly who you are and what you're hi ding

Wow are you going to feel stupid when you click this link:

Link

Know your enemy before you insult them and let's all hope you don't work in security other than 7-11.

brill
edit on 2-7-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join