It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US contractor appears in Pakistani court amid tension over arrest of CIA worker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

US contractor appears in Pakistani court amid tension over arrest of CIA worker.

home.mytelus.com

Aparently the Pakistanis, are still infuriated over last weeks gunfight that ended with 2 ISI operatives dead, and a US consular worker in a Pakistani jail.
Another US contractor has been detained and is under investigation by the Pakis.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline
edit on 2/26/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think the Pakistanis are going to keep the pot boiling over this first event, and will be detaining others they deem suspicious who are US contractors.
Many of whom are former US military personell.
The initial episode is no closer to being resoved yet, andfurther tensions are bound to effect the war effort over there in a negative fashion.Though it isnt yet aparent how much damage the incident caused our alliance, the relationship has deteriorated signifigantly over the whole scenario.

home.mytelus.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Gun fight? He shot and killed 2 guys, one in the back...

edit on 26-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by glad to be here

Gun fight? He shot and killed 2 guys, one in the back...
[edits by]edit on 26-2-2011 by glad to be here because: (no reason given)

He fired off seven shots. All seven shots hit their two, intended targets and his retrieval team knocked down and killed a young girl at high speed then drove of leaving her to die at the scene with multiple injuries. Tbh, I cant see this shambolic alliance, lasting much longer when the US Military, are bombing tribal areas in Pakistan, and still calling them their allies. I think the Pakis have had enough of turning a blind eye. Their people are livid and I can definitely see this escalating. I would say now Pakistan, is a clear a present danger.
edit on 26-2-2011 by mackey1224uk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mackey1224uk

So , you are saying, if I am reading your posts content correctly , that you believe that because a man shot and killed two men, and a little girl died while the shooter was being extracted from the area, that PAKISTAN, are a threat?
That makes no sense! Correctly speaking the agent, or agencies responsible for this utter shambles are the threat, and Pakistan quite frankly have carte blanche to react in any fashion without being labeled as a threat over it , because after all, its not thier agents shooting the place up, and running over little girls in the street on this occasion is it?
The only threat here is that the CIA are now so incompetent that they create international crisis without even meaning to, having been so used to doing it deliberately over the years.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OOOps sorry bout that.......should have used the word massacre, i guess...
What is with you back room lawyers who jump on every thread and tear the thing to as small of pieces as possible before any attempt to discuss the gist of the post....?
You the new language police?
The claim has been made that the slayer was attempting to arm al queda operatives with fissile materials for a dirty bomb and plans for same.....
I actually think that is the pertinent part of the whole deal there....
This latest arrest indicates the party may be over and the ISI seeks a divorce from the dubious leadersship of the CIA.
That my friends may just be the crack that allows us to probe deeper into 9/11 than heretofore.
It would be a very interesting file ISI is holding on that subject i suspect.As i recall ISI chief spy,sent the head hijacker 100000 $ did he not
The revenge factor may come into play here as the pakis are steamed up over this somewhat badly.
Possibilities arrise when not so loyal friends start to fall out over serious issues.
we can hope anyways.
Good on the Pakis
edit on 26-2-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

it will be of interest to see how the diplomatic immunity aspect pans out. it was claimed he worked as a contractor and ran a security business with his wife. its all down to the pakistani judiciary now to see which way the wind will blow.
f
case is ajourned till march 3rd and the trial was conducted in jail. i guess they aren't taking any chances with transporting him to the courthouse.
www.pakistantimes.net...
edit on 26-2-2011 by fakedirt because: add info

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk
I would say now Pakistan, is a clear a present danger.

Are you out of your blooming mind?

Pakistan is the clear and present danger???

The out of control fascist cells of our government are the clear and present danger!

I love my country, but we need to do some house cleaning and get rid of these dangerous globalists and corporate controlled flunkies who are giving cart blanche to control and manipulate world events with no repercussions. They are the real terrorists, as they systematically wash terror over the U.S. citizens to induce fear and paranoia which facilitates their restrictions of our Constitutional rights.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Obama would be doing the world a HUGE favor if he rounded up some military members and stormed the Langley HQ of the CIA and shut them down for good. Reform the OSS or create some new intelligence agency. The CIA no longer serves any decent purpose except to sow dissent, create artificial tensions for the war profiteers (military-industrial complex) and profit off the "war on drugs".

Then again, we all know the CIA controls the office of the presidency.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join