It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did These Kids Really Say This?? My Pet Goat Revisited

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The things people come up with.
It's weird though after they say "kite,kit,playing and steal" all the children bow down to get their books under their chairs.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I think he meant "on the bottom, right behind bush's head." Talking about the bottom picture, and behind him is a picture that looks like a kid has horns.
edit on 27-2-2011 by DanDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well. no need to think THAT hard.

A kite would refer to something that flies remote controlled,... welll like a kite,... or a plane controlled from elswhere

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I remember this on the news. He seems scared out of his mind. I hit a deer once and it had that same look. The video was odd when you look at it. But i'm secure in the knowledge that president cheney could not have pulled this off. But i'm still open to seeing more evidence about 9/11 and this video was odd.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Weeelllll......If you really want something weird and left field here let me toss this into the thread. My pet goat?

Daniel 8......A prophecy of the end times. Supposedly fulfilled in the BC era but one problem with bible prophesies is that they can have multiple fulfillments.

1 In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

And for a little more weird..Daniel 11-2. The very first event of the end times according to Daniel.

2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Wouldn't Washington DC make a great realm of Greece?

And you don't think the PTB would intentionally try to kick start a end of the world prophecy do you?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
You people are simply blind. How many times do you have to see that the words are not what the video says they are, and that this is nothing more than hysteria spreading.

how many times do you need to google "pentagon before collapse" in order to realize that there was not one shred of a plane on the ground and the hole in the wall was 25 feet in diameter?

What is going on in this video with the children speaking is simply parralelism. It's just a tounge twister meant to inform the intuitive that the main show is coming. get ready. They can do whatever they want in this plutocratic state. strike that- plutocratic world. Even stage a hoaxed alien invasion as per Von Braun's warning.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ok, where is the Original Video? It has been removed, makes this thread a bust for me and I was eager to see it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Signals
I'm still waiting on a source from Dave on that screen shot...

Why? Are you implying it's fake?

..It has already completely destroyed the conspiracy video you've posted. Can't see the point of you trying harder.

actually you are incorrect. All it did was reinforce the dubious parralelism in the literature.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
videos been removed?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by inkyminds
Bumping this AGAIN for those who only read the OP before commenting.:

Since many here seemed to have missed these two key posts:

Originally posted by Michelle129th
Well...considering the ACTUAL words are "kit" not "hit", "steal" not "steel" and "playing" not "plane"...I guess this is null and void?

I think this is someone stretching a biiiiit too far to make this conspiracy even more....conspiratorial (is that a word??).

Michelle

parallelism I.E- tounge twister

"say it fast now. Say it fast..."
I am not the pheasant plucker,
I'm the pheasant plucker's mate.
I am only plucking pheasants
Because the pheasant plucker's late.
I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit;
and on the slitted sheet I sit.
One smart fellow; he felt smart.
Two smart fellows; they felt smart.
Three smart fellows; they all felt smart.
I'm not the fig plucker,
Nor the fig pluckers' son,
But I'll pluck figs
Till the fig plucker comes.
Fire truck tyres
Mrs Puggy Wuggy has a square cut punt.
Not a punt cut square,
Just a square cut punt.
It's round in the stern and blunt in the front.
Mrs Puggy Wuggy has a square cut punt.
Six stick shifts stuck shut.
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers.

Originally posted by davespanners
I found this if it's any help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

Seems to show different words to the video
edit on 26-2-2011 by davespanners because: bad spelling

edit on 26-2-2011 by inkyminds because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by inkyminds because: (no reason given)

Oh, ok, that's explains it.

Still freaked me out nevertheless based on what it SOUNDED like.

It's still a little unusual along with the Pet Goat thing, with the demonic overtures of "goat" ie: Baphomet.

Nevertheless, in and of itself, neither apparent coincidence neccessarily means anything in and of itself.

There's a video somewhere however of Bush arriving at a New York airplane hanger, with firefighters and concerned people all around and he seemed as pleased as punch, and made mention of bending and twisting steel, which was unusual (perhaps he'd been talking to "Harley Guy"..).

edit on 26-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmmo

He certainly does not look scared out of his mind.

He looks like he is intensely focused.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by inkyminds

I, too, was fooled into thinking that the words "plane" and "steel" were the actual words being said....until I saw the blow up of the words that the teacher was pointing out on the board. The words "plane" and "steel" are not in the book while "playing" and "steal" apparently are. I was merely making the observation of how the words sound when pronounced fast and that coupled with the keeps "bowing down" to get there books (not already in their laps) seems eerie and in need of a possible explanation.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
7 pages and counting. And people still thinking that this is in some way "spooky"

i cant even fathom why anyone would care, even if the video was real, which it is not.

Once one thing is disproven, people go digging for things like a kid with hair thats sticking up. WHYYYYYYY?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
The things people come up with.
It's weird though after they say "kite,kit,playing and steal" all the children bow down to get their books under their chairs.

lol. Not really

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, yes, the youtube video in the OP has been removed by the user.

Kind of a strange time to remove it, but I'm sure they had their reasons.

Thanks for everyone's comments, there IS something to this...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Did I miss something here? All I saw wer bunch of kids chanting a story in unision. It was hard to make out actual words. It think is a scary but in a different way; all the kid reading together seems kind of creepy.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

0:46 "STEEL" "PLANE" "MUST" HIT??

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tetrahedron

Are you saying the teacher knew about the planes hitting WTC and directed the children to tell Bush by reciting words from a book? I hope I am just misunderstanding you.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop
how many times do you need to google "pentagon before collapse" in order to realize that there was not one shred of a plane on the ground and the hole in the wall was 25 feet in diameter?

Why should I? I don't want to get into 9/11 conspiracies. I'm addressing this one specific video that is obviously twisted in order to make you hear words that are similar to the subtitles.

What is going on in this video with the children speaking is simply parralelism. It's just a tounge twister meant to inform the intuitive that the main show is coming. get ready.

No it isn't. The video which was quite obviously made by a single conspiracy theorist was made to make you think there is parallelism in it. There isn't. The kids are simply reading out words which are evidently not what the subtitles suggest. And that was done on purpose.

The fact that it was altered in such a way should tell you something about the author's agenda.

actually you are incorrect. All it did was reinforce the dubious parralelism in the literature.

??
How? By proving the subtitles are bogus? lol.

Here is the picture with the correct words, again:

edit on 27-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I stumbled on to some truth simply by trying to be funny! LOL! And I won't say that I know for a fact its nonsense.....There could indeed be something to it. But I would just warn you to take things with a grain of salt....it is indeed easy to see patterns that are not necessarily there. Then again, ya never know.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join