Did These Kids Really Say This?? My Pet Goat Revisited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Did anybody else feel that teacher was a little bit too into the book.?
"Say it fast!"
Have they ever heard Bush conduct a speech?
It's okay kids take your time, he's not listening anyways.
His eyes are faded over green, thinking about the millions of dollars he will bring in through conquest.
Very odd indeed.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
From my time watching documentaries I have heard a few people reference "kite" in the sense that you are kiting another flag while in operation, ie:false flag

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Bush only hesitated because he was actually learning to read, but as we all now know, he never learned to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Nice find

Thanks for that!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I just came across this. Its really freaky. Notice the drawing right behind Bush's head as he is being told that America is under attack.

George W. Bush, the President of the United States, receives word of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center from Andrew Card, his chief of staff, during a visit to an elementary school in Sarasota, Florida yesterday. National Post, September 12, 2001

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In WW1 Didn't RAF pilots referred to there planes as a kites? I swear I heard this somewhere before.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me why they seriously consider this to support the 9/11 conspiracy?

Why would whoever instigated the 9/11 event leave evidence like this? They would have to be insane.

In all likelihood I am sure there are far more reasonable explanations to the kids bowing and perhaps they are mispronouncing words? I thought I heard the kids saying playing when they supposedly said plane.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Marulo

because these satanic/reptilian "leaders"/criminals are getting sloppy , and arogant by the day!
Oh , and there's something in the future that makes them "be in such a hurry" !
I mean , it's preety obvious what's been going on lately!
Too many times the big "powers"/criminals of the world have been caught with the pants down and they didn't gave ANY EXPLANATION...
Something strange "is in the air" (besides aluminum , barium and stronitum!

I "smell their fear" for the future !

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I found this if it's any help.

Seems to show different words to the video
edit on 26-2-2011 by davespanners because: bad spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
that stupid look on bush's face. i think he was scared sh-tless that they actually pulled it off and he is responsible for 3000 american deaths. i think that is the moment bush lost his soul.

because if it was truly a suprise attack and someone tell's you america is under attack, you would immediately get up and excuse yourself. his concious and fear prevented him from immediately getting up.

edit on 26-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Once again, that IN YOUR FACE Illuminati telling us what they're gonna do, laughing at us in plain sight.

Just like what they did with the movie KNOWING and the BP Oil Spill, and like 9/11 in The Matrix movie.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
9/11 in the Matrix movie........... Interesting explain please

N/M got it uh ....jonesreport.com...

Guess Springfields in on it too. Homer how could you

edit on 26/2/11 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)
edit on 26/2/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think, especially after seeing that shot of the words they were actually reading, there's just no reason to have the kids read anything specific or have anything to do with it. That to me just seems like paranoia. However, the reaction by Bush is still as suspicious as it's always been. That looks like a guy who fully expected to hear the message "America is under attack." I'd expect any reasonable person to turn around, say "WHAT" and demand some details.

Maybe he was just overcome with nausea, knowing exactly what had just happened

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Nice work Dave

Another ridiculous theory well and truly debunked.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo
Can anyone explain to me why they seriously consider this to support the 9/11 conspiracy?

Why would whoever instigated the 9/11 event leave evidence like this? They would have to be insane.

In all likelihood I am sure there are far more reasonable explanations to the kids bowing and perhaps they are mispronouncing words? I thought I heard the kids saying playing when they supposedly said plane.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

The thing is, and I am not saying I totally buy this, but for it to be a spell, or incantation, or voodoo, or whatever anyone wants to call it, having it visible to the public gives it more power.

The more energy focused on these things, the more power they have.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Nice catch!

Where is the screen shot from? I'm interested in that, as I haven't had much luck in finding the actual text of the book (or lesson).

If true it certainly changes things but a few of the words remain, as well as Bush's reaction, and the overall creepiness factor.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This has what to do with what?

Someone has an obsession. Someone didn't study science in high school. Someone has too much time on their hands.

You know when JFK was shot we had our cousin for a sleepover, yes five kids in a foldout couch bed in the middle of a four room house living room, what does that tell me?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As I see it with the Elitist it has always been out in the open, why? why not......... people either don't see it or don't believe it or it would be argued over for decades and nothing ever comes of it.

The peoples are looked at as stupid and can be controlled in so many ways they can do as they please.

People wake up they have done the same with Aliens and Ufo's for goodness sake......let's evolve a little shall we.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

No he wasd nervous because he did not know how to read those words

edit to add - aw someone beat me to it
edit on 26-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Signals

Once again, that IN YOUR FACE Illuminati telling us what they're gonna do, laughing at us in plain sight.

Just like what they did with the movie KNOWING and the BP Oil Spill, and like 9/11 in The Matrix movie.

Yes, that is what they have done. Well, the Matrix movie is sheer technological and philosophical brilliance. The Illuminati are quite smug in their knowledge, and give us little snippets of how they envision the New World Order in which they are the masters, and the rest of us slaves. Yes they will be the ones to go into the bunkers should some disaster hit.
Bush Sr told us all about the NWO when he was Prez, and yet so many have yet not believed it. They are so slick with words, the words just pour over us like some kind of waterfall.
Who else has been telling us of their plans more recently? Who has told us they are going to dismantle our defense, bankrupt the coal industry and cause energy prices to skyrocket, all with the permission of those who voted for him. When they couldnt get their carbon tax, what did they do? They disrupted relations in the Middle East, and now the cost of oil is going up which will disrupt market capitalism. This is Left Hegelianism at its best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join