It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA TV SHOW Dream On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is going back over ten years and the show was called Dream On aired in the Uk, about a recently divorced book editor going on various dates. His best friend was tv talkshow host. It was a brilliant funny show and I recorded every episode on VHS (now sadly lost). I thought the inter-cuts from old tv shows and movies was a genius touch.
It would be for me difficult to choose a favourite episode but the one with eddie in hospital and the voodoo magick store is a good one.

So I ask everyone who remembers it to pick their fave scene or episode.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typo.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remember one episode where he's breaking up with this one woman and they're arguing and he says something like "yeah, well the only thing we had were great fights and great sex." to which she responds "don't flatter yourself... the fights weren't that great!"

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I remember that one too. She tells him she needs space and the scene inter-cuts with a quick clip of a b-movie rocket travelling through space cause thats how his mind relates to the situation. 'How much space?'

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I did a web search and found this site about the whole show.

Dream On

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Cool... Will have to check out the site. I used to love that show. It originally aired here in the states as an HBO series.

join