It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America; Please wake up.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To Dr. Cosma,

This post was in no way ment to be taken as me being smarter than anyone. As a matter of fact I wrote it because I only recently woke up to the lies and false hoods I've been feed most of my life.I am sorry not to be enlighten as quickly as you and a few others. I'm a little slow and it took me longer to get there than you.

I wrote this thread because I wonder how many people out there still dont see the true picture.I meet people quiet often that still believe we are free people. I had merley hoped to maybe reach a few people like myself who were slow to wake up. Sorry if I gave anyone the impression I thought i was smarter than everyone. That was not my intent,but I do hope you see my point of view also.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
The real question is who gave the illusion that we own anything,we all came into the world with nothing and go the same way.Money is a fabrication of control and nothing other,it has power,that power is to buy and sell materials food,minerals and human souls for trade ,depending on how they are evaluated within our educational establishments as assets.Sheep are sheep,wolves are wolves,lions are lions.everybody is a asset,money,does`nt matter who owns it
Real question
Are we ,sheep(follow the next person)
Are we wolves (I will survive ruthlessly)
Are we lions. (Stand back I roar )
Are we dumb.
Money overrated,carrot on a stick,and is that not what they did to Lazy donkeys.just saying.

This is so true. Eliminating money is the answer. I offer a solution and I hope others join the Ethical Planetarian Society. See the link in my sig.

I am not a sheep, wolf or lion. I am Human.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

You can disagree all you want. But, you are wrong and you know it. This land, please tell me how it does not belong to American Indians. I love when people lie to me

No emotion :
Where did THEY come from? Logically it follows even without invoking religious over tones and mythical stories in old books. Some where in history: Perhaps the African plains? the eastern steppes?There was somewhere a first "Homo sapien" civilization who got bored or cold and hungry and wandered. We don't know everything but "we" are pretty sure the cradle of civilization WAS NOT the North American continent.

Your agument is short-sighted and "front -loaded "with emotion....( "Those poor, poor, native Americans; the evil devil whites "stole" everything from them).

edit on 26-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
Well, it is not really 'our land' is it. I think it belonged to someone else, and we just took it.

From whom? If you are referring to the Native Asians (er, oops, I mean Native Americans), then get over it. You were fed a lie, just like all the other lies you were taught about history There was plenty of land here for all of us, and there still is. It's a really, really big country with billions of square miles of open, farmable, liveable land- yes, even today with our so-called "over-population"...

Back on topic. Yes, we do need to take our country back from the corporate and government interests who have stolen it.

Edit- If anything, North America belonged to the Bison. The evil Native Asians came over here and took the land from the Bison, we just came along and liberated the Bison from the evil Indians. How's that for convoluted?
edit on 26-2-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David134

I know what you are trying to say. But the land of Milk and Honey (America) is gone and is not likely to come back the way it was years ago. Change is inevitable and bound to happen sometime. With billions of people in the world today trying to survive and as some on here already said ..just trying to support their families and do the very best they can to be happy. And Happiness is fleeting for sure.
Sure..we know what is happening..but can you tell us what we are suppose to do?? I'm not sure if anyone knows what to do. The snowball has rolled down the hill and has gotten way too big to stop now.
I am sure that other countries are having their problems too...from what I am seeing on the news.

Please be civil ....I am Indian and Irish.. And there was evil on both sides. not just one. And every country belonged to someone else before it was invaded by others.and with that argument then supposedly no one can lay claim to any country exclusively.

edit on 26-2-2011 by ellieN because: needed to clarify

edit on 26-2-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by David134

Great thread OP. I have been trying to find a way to look around this cold fact that our country is gone to shyt and we are about to as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You bet ye all need to wake upwww.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Remember,remember the 9th of november ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 26-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join