It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military kills innocent Afghan hunter!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Wow, you come off as filled with hate over something you have no true first hand knowledge of. Want to know how I spent 2 years of my life in the US Marine Corps? Giving aid to countries in need. Building schools for children. Spending time with the children themselves. You have no idea just how much good we actually do in the world. Just pointing out something that you obviously don't know.

Did you know?: That the United States Marine Corps and United States Navy work together and form units known as Marine Expeditionary Units or a MEU. The purpose of the MEU is to be able to, in any event peaceful or not, "strike" first. One MEU can provide about 10,000 to 20,000 rations of food in a week. One aircraft carrier(LHD) has at least 50 medical professionals as well as X-ray facilities, a 600-bed hospital, operating rooms, an intensive care unit, pharmacy and laboratory. Plus that LHD can produce about 100,000 gallons of pure water a day.

We in the US military aren't all bad, blood thirsty barbarians out to get a "notch in their rifle".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by Reign02

And I have yet to hear a Brit that lives in NZ ever apologize for spreading lies and misinformation that she makes up and cannot prove.... Vicky you should really stop because it's going to get bad for you on this site.

So now you make with the threats!
You claim to be 27, my bet's 72.. I've only heard the term anti-war hippie come from someone of my parents' generation.

Lessen' y'all come from Bugtussle Tennessee, or Wideplaceintheroad KY....

Linkie for you, you intemperate old bulgarian... Read this if you have the courage

I am in fact about to be 27 on March 7th. Born in 1984. GG

Threats? No, and once again you only see/read what you want to get out of something. As for that link.... That has been discussed in a VERY huge thread back a long time ago. As for the video in question,

FACT! There was a convoy recieving small arms fire near that area (you can hear them call for ariel support)
FACT! The Apache pilot targeted a group of individuals NEAR where the fire was coming from.
FACT! The "Cameramen" were with a group of KNOWN insurgents
FACT! The "Tripod" was no tripod, it was an RPG
FACT! 2 civilian cameramen WERE killed because they were rolling around the streets with KNOWN INSURGENTS.
FACT! The Apache engaged and was 100% correct to do so.
FACT! When the van came with the kids inside they should have not engaged, but they didn't know that the man that was being pulled from the attack was a civilian cameraman.
FACT! Insurgents WILL AND DO take the insurgents that survive an attack to keep them from being caught and questioned
FACT! The Apache pilot thought that the van had insurgents and that they were attempting to rescue a terrorist.

Why in the world would anyone with any common sense drive their van full of kids into an Apache helicopter attack and try to rescue people? What kind of awesome parenting is that?

The will probably give the gunner and pilot some jail time for shooting at kids but in the heat of the moment when you are taking out ACTUAL INSURGENTS sometimes civilians get caught in the mix.

And as for the photographers, Why would they be following around insurgents unless they were trying to film some propaganda bullcrap.... Once again READ UP ON THE STORY don't put someone else's thread on here and try to seem all high and mighty....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I think your entire post (What you for some odd reason call fact) can be defined as: DISINFO. I know your type all too well, you won't recognize the truth even if it bitchslapped you, proceeded to kicking you in the nuts and then finished off with a roflstomp.
Whatever the government says, you will follow. You are wide asleep my friend, enjoy your corrupt government.

IT--
edit on 4-3-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
reply to post by Reign02

I think your entire post (What you for some odd reason call fact) can be defined as: DISINFO. I know your type all too well, you won't recognize the truth even if it bitchslapped you, proceeded to kicking you in the nuts and then finished off with a roflstomp.
Whatever the government says, you will follow. You are wide asleep my friend, enjoy your corrupt government.

IT--
edit on 4-3-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

Well I suggest that you actually WATCH the video because EVERYTHING I have stated is plainly seen in the video....... I got none of this from the Government. Just because I am in the USAF doesn't mean that I have no brain and don't think for myself. I know truth you little POS, I know that terrorists out there will and would kill you just because you are non-muslim. How are you going to act like you know "truth" and the way things are downrange? Have you been there? I don't think so buddy.... GG Reign =1 You= 0

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I do my bit by boycotting all American products, which includes TV, books, movies and CDs. (The first is really difficult as NZ TV is 90% American.)
If a book has an American author I won't get it (chances are it's #e anyway.)

You boycott all American products? Yet in your 1st post in this thread you have a link to the New York Times,LMFAO ,do you see the hypocrisy in that?
or are you just confused again?

So I am putting this here.
More evil done by the military in Afghanistan from NY Times so suck on that

The bottom line is that the tread title is BS and the person in the vid does not appear to be a hunter at all,funny how you fail to comment on the thread at hand thou,is it because you know it's BS ?
You appear to have a pattern of trolling and baiting people and when they bite back you claim to be a victim,You hate Americans and Australians yet everyone else is a bigot and a racist,maybe it's time you had a good hard look in the mirror,

edit on 5/3/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla
[

You boycott all American products? Yet in your 1st post in this thread you have a link to the New York Times,LMFAO ,do you see the hypocrisy in that?
or are you just confused again?

The bottom line is that the tread title is BS and the person in the vid does not appear to be a hunter at all,funny how you fail to comment on the thread at hand thou,is it because you know it's BS ?
You appear to have a pattern of trolling and baiting people and when they bite back you claim to be a victim,You hate Americans and Australians yet everyone else is a bigot and a racist,maybe it's time you had a good hard look in the mirror,

I can't see videos (I thought that had been established) and once again, it's can't not won't...
To deal with your first point second, the NY Times link, I used it because someone else sent it to me, because it was relevant and last because I believed it would have more credibility for him, who seems like the kind of person to refuse to believe something that came from a non-American source.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

ON BEHALF OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I APOLOGISE FOR THIS
MISTAKE AND UNFORTUNATE EVENT,

HOWEVER, THE PURPOSE OF THE U.S. MILITARY IS TO BREAK THINGS AND KILL PEOPLE...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRANKBLACK
reply to post by deltaboy

ON BEHALF OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I APOLOGISE FOR THIS
MISTAKE AND UNFORTUNATE EVENT,

HOWEVER, THE PURPOSE OF THE U.S. MILITARY IS TO BREAK THINGS AND KILL PEOPLE...

Ignorance is bliss isn's it? that's what you are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join