It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military kills innocent Afghan hunter!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Not only did they wasted taxpayers' monies by killing one person, but they also killed an innocent who was just hunting. Are we now enforcing laws in Afghanistan where we will not allow hunting???

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He didn't look like a hunter to me....?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
yea not to many hunter with AK's what was he hunting UN or US troops

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
With Jersey Shore and American Idol a lot of folks are saying that there is no more high quality entertainment on tv . You just proved them wrong . That's the kind of high quality programming the whole family can watch , while cleaning our guns . I just told Jim Bob , my 11 year old boy to come watch but he drank too much beer while nailing his sister . Funny stuff and if you got more , post 'em . Not that i care but i'm gonna check the Tennessee game regs to see if we have a bag limit on Talerban . Young Jim Bob is starting to get bored shootin' 5 or 6 deer a week with his snub nose .357 revolver .
Somebody ought to offer two week all inclusive vacations to go wherever they are and bag a rag . My taxidermist could mount one and i have room on the wall beside the 300 deer antlers . I never laughed so hard since Jimmy Deuce ran over that game warden what was hidin' in the bush .

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

I think what you're trying to say that you found it funny when he was blown up?! I must admit my dark side came out a bit then too and had a little giggle. I'm going to hell.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Rookie mistake. You're supposed to wear blaze orange while hunting so these things don't happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

Not only did they wasted taxpayers' monies by killing one person, but they also killed an innocent who was just hunting. Are we now enforcing laws in Afghanistan where we will not allow hunting???

Yeah these links you keep posting from liveleak.com and twisting them around to seem like the US are killing innocent people is getting quite old.

grow up

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
At a time of war,nothing is more true than live by the sword,dye by the sword.

And if this guy got away with toteing a gun by saying he's hunting then what will every single other terrorist say he is? That's right an innocent hunter.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

This thread is the very definition of trolling. This OP has to be kidding or have a agenda or a screw loose. If you are going to make a anti-war thread there is plenty of honest material to use. Why post pure lies?

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED INTO THE HOAX SECTION. Am I wrong? And ATS management should take a look at this OP's past threads and see if there are any patterns I bet there is.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

This thread is the very definition of trolling. This OP has to be kidding or have a agenda or a screw loose. If you are going to make a anti-war thread there is plenty of honest material to use. Why post pure lies?

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED INTO THE HOAX SECTION. Am I wrong? And ATS management should take a look at this OP's past threads and see if there are any patterns I bet there is.

OK you all... I can't believe that you are all in denial about the unbelievable evil your military is doing around the world...
A thread I started about a truly nasty vile incident was ignored, and for all I know taken down! (At least, there have been no replies.) So I am putting this here.
More evil done by the military in Afghanistan from NY Times so suck on that

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yea us US military members are soooooo EVIL
You are a freaking moron... We aren't over there just killing anyone and everyone. WE HAVE STRICT RULES OF ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON AND ONLY FIRE WHEN IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU OR COALITION FORCES ARE IN DIRECT HARMS WAY.

On a lighter note, WE do PAY for mistakes we make downrange.. If we kill an innocent by accident WE HAVE our weapons taken away and are investigated. Have you not heard about all the military members in jail right now for their warcrimes?

You really need to do some research and quit talking out of your A$$. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. These terrorists would like to kill YOU just as much as ME. They want to KILL EVERYONE THAT IS NOT MUSLIM. THAT INCLUDES YOU MORON!

You need to shut up and go expierience it first hand before you talk a bunch of propaganda NONSENSE!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Yea us US military members are soooooo EVIL
You are a freaking moron... We aren't over there just killing anyone and everyone. WE HAVE STRICT RULES OF ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON AND ONLY FIRE WHEN IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU OR COALITION FORCES ARE IN DIRECT HARMS WAY.

On a lighter note, WE do PAY for mistakes we make downrange.. If we kill an innocent by accident WE HAVE our weapons taken away and are investigated. Have you not heard about all the military members in jail right now for their warcrimes?

You really need to do some research and quit talking out of your A$$. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. These terrorists would like to kill YOU just as much as ME. They want to KILL EVERYONE THAT IS NOT MUSLIM. THAT INCLUDES YOU MORON!

You need to shut up and go expierience it first hand before you talk a bunch of propaganda NONSENSE!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

Man I am glad to be anonymous and on the other side of the world, your reaction is so insanely violent... It's manifestly true that you do kill kids and therefore you are over there killing anyone and everyone. The occasional ordinary 'grunt' I believe the term is, sometimes suffers consequences, the evil man giving the orders doesn't suffer anything at all.
No, I have heard nothing about any military members in jail for their war crimes. That slut Lindy England apparently was for about 5 minutes, and the married man she was shtupping was in jail for about 7 minutes, but that's it.
That's what I mean about grunts paying a (tiny) price. There is a reason why America is hated, and not just by the countries you invade and the people you kill.
I do my bit by boycotting all American products, which includes TV, books, movies and CDs. (The first is really difficult as NZ TV is 90% American.)
If a book has an American author I won't get it (chances are it's #e anyway.)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

How can a post on the internet sound "violent"? I am just tired of you Anti-American/ Anti-War hippies that preach about stuff that they have no idea about. You are falling for the terrorist/insurgents propaganda and it's a little pathetic and sad. If you would do some REAL research you would find out that we do A LOT more good than bad. We build schools, roads, villages, supply water, food, and FREE MEDICAL CARE. We are NOT out there just killing everyone and everything.

Here is some information that is 100% percent accurate and TRUE! Out of ANY major war lasting over a 1 year period. OIF and OEF (Iraq and Afghanistan) have had the FEWEST civilian casualties of ANY WAR the US has fought.

This is what the insurgents do, (I know because I have been to both SEVERAL TIMES and you have NOT)
First off is they HIDE amongst the civilian population because they know we won't kill civilians on purpose and they use that. When we spot some insurgents setting up IEDs on a road with a Helicopter or UAV we engage them. By the time ground troops arrive on scene to secure the scene there are no weapons most of the time because the insurgents keep extra men back and they come and retrive evidence and weapons. They hide like little girls and put bombs on the roads and wait for us to go out and patrol or deliver supplies or medical aid and then they try to blow us up. AND WE ARE THE BAD GUYS? If I am not mistaken, didn't KNOWN terrorists attack us a Khobar Towers before 9-11, 9-11, Africa Embassies, and that NAVY ship? We did NOTHING to provoke any of this. Hell the guys in Afghanistan WE SUPPLIED when they were fighting off Russia....

YOU ARE FULL OF MISINFORMATION AND LIES!!!! Yes, the occasional civlian or innocent gets killed but it's called WAR.... Stop crying and being Anti-US because if it wasn't for us and the British you would probably be speaking German or Japanese right about now you ungrateful little troll.

I am done trying to explain how misinformed you are. Lay off the conspiracy websites and propaganda... Get a brain and use it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Good job USA!!!!!! You just saved some lives by taking that jackass out! Hunter . . . ROFL . . . right!

Where the hell do you get this crap? America hater much?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

I do my bit by boycotting all American products, which includes TV, books, movies and CDs. (The first is really difficult as NZ TV is 90% American.)
If a book has an American author I won't get it (chances are it's #e anyway.)

This website is an American website, just thought I'd point that out. Not having a go but boycotting an entire country is a bit excessive. Why not put your energy to better use by working with the relief charities to send medical supplies etc to the Afghan or Iraqi people? Surely thats more constructive?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I am just tired of you Anti-American/ Anti-War hippies that preach about stuff that they have no idea about.

Hippies? How old are you, 75?

Originally posted by Reign02You are falling for the terrorist/insurgents propaganda and it's a little pathetic and sad. If you would do some REAL research you would find out that we do A LOT more good than bad.

No you don't. The little good you pretend to do (schools that aren't stocked with any equipment, hospitals ditto, are propaganda that no one who's over 18 and under 80 believes.

]Originally posted by Reign02
First off is they HIDE amongst the civilian population because they know we won't kill civilians on purpose and they use that. ....

[i
But you do kill civilians all the time, there's ample proof out there, even from the NY Times!
Originally posted by Reign02 Stop crying and being Anti-US because if it wasn't for us and the British you would probably be speaking German or Japanese right about now you ungrateful little troll.

I am British, you nasty old man. I know that we (British, Europeans, Soviets and Commonwealth countries won WW2, while you pansies arrived years late and claimed victory. Sounds familiar? Pappy Prescott Bush was trading with the Nazis while English people including my relatives were being killed by those same Nazis.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising

This website is an American website, just thought I'd point that out.

Really? When I joined some hysterical American woman screeched at me that it was a British website! I neither know nor care. I do remember not so long ago, an American woman on another site moaning that the Americans weren't being respected properly on that site, and she was attacking all the rest of us for hurting her poor feelings, diddums.
Then along came the owner of the site to point out that he's a Scot and the site is British. The angry biatch didn't of course apologise. I've yet to ever hear an American apologise for anything - insults, threats, selfishness or anything up to mass murder.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

No I am not 75, I am almost 27 (the 7th).

How the hell do you know what we do downrange other than NEWS REPORTS... If you haven't noticed EVERYTHING on the NEWS is about horrible and bad things, NEVER anything good... FAIL BY YOU.

As for the schools and hospitals comment you made... All I can really do is shake my head at how retarded you in fact are. The schools that we build and or supply do have paper, books, pencils, etc. Everything that they need. Hell before we got there they DIDNT HAVE SCHOOLS..... Also the main hospitals are located on our bases in Iraq and Afghanistan and they aren't only just for them they are for us too. Do some research!!!!!!

I NEVER said the the US won WW2. Those words NEVER came out of my mouth. If it wasn't for the US and the development of the A and H Bombs YOU would be SCREWED! We singlehandedly defeated Japan's Empire. And without the Brits pleading and calling for our help the great UK would have been overrun and become Nazi Germany. IF the Brits could have won WW2 they would have without our help. Nazi bombers made it to London right? GG I rest my case.

Once again you need to look over FACTS before you start rambling on with someone like me. I have been to both Iraq and Afghanistan NUMEROUS TIMES so therefore I would know 100 times more about what we do there than you do!!!!!!!
Ignorant hippy trash!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by ScorpioRising

This website is an American website, just thought I'd point that out.

Really? When I joined some hysterical American woman screeched at me that it was a British website! I neither know nor care. I do remember not so long ago, an American woman on another site moaning that the Americans weren't being respected properly on that site, and she was attacking all the rest of us for hurting her poor feelings, diddums.
Then along came the owner of the site to point out that he's a Scot and the site is British. The angry biatch didn't of course apologise. I've yet to ever hear an American apologise for anything - insults, threats, selfishness or anything up to mass murder.

And I have yet to hear a Brit that lives in NZ ever apologize for spreading lies and misinformation that she makes up and cannot prove.... Vicky you should really stop because it's going to get bad for you on this site.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

And I have yet to hear a Brit that lives in NZ ever apologize for spreading lies and misinformation that she makes up and cannot prove.... Vicky you should really stop because it's going to get bad for you on this site.

So now you make with the threats!
You claim to be 27, my bet's 72.. I've only heard the term anti-war hippie come from someone of my parents' generation.

Lessen' y'all come from Bugtussle Tennessee, or Wideplaceintheroad KY....

Linkie for you, you intemperate old bulgarian... Read this if you have the courage

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join