It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Cemeteries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have seen alot of weird stuff happen in Bachelors Grove . The old man in the yellow rain coat and hat and little boy next to him in his 1920 era knickers clothes.The house that appears and disapears to name a few things that happened when i was there. My advice if you are planing to make a trip there bring a few friends there is still alot of evil there and you will be alot safer if you had friends with you. When you get back let me know what happened if any thing did. There has been a long time between the last time something has happend there.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The name of the book is - The Ghost that Haunted Itself.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Old thread that I'm bumping. Anyone who wants to add info about haunted cemeteries so that we can do our ghost walk and ghost hunt things .... here's a thread for it.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
now this thread was worth bumping

My experience

We was walking through our grave yard. the back of the graveyard is the oldest part and it backs on to a river track and a street. the graveyard is next to a school. a driveway through the graveyard leads to the main street half is a cement cemetery the rest is a lawn(new part)

We was walking from the river track cutting through the grave yard when all of a sudden the tap where you could fill up a cup for flowers. the tap literally just flew off its pipe fitting. we was around 10 or so at the time so we ran.

This was on dusk..

Haven't dared entered the cemetery at night no ones brave enough to come with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join