It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Countries Would Fite In WW3 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
people say USA and China Are havin sum troubles is this true, say a war broke out two super powers what would happen.
also would china join up wid terrosists ?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If there is a war between the USA and China, the Americans will most likely start it - perhaps over North Korea - as it is Chinese policy to achieve superiority over the US by attrition over the next 1000 years.

China would not join up with "the terrorists" because it wouldn't be in their interests to be branded as harbouring them as Iraq and North Korea were. The Chinese don't want war, they are more patient and sensible than that.

Most likely scenario would be for Israel to inflame the tension in the Middle East with American backing. Then we'd have a huge Arabs vs. West conflict.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My vote goes to India vs Pakistan.

Two new nuclear powers, an eternity of bad will, unstable governments.

And it's a potential conflict most other countries haven't planned for, as to who they would support. I reckon this scenario has the most chance to turn messy.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There sure is alot of talk of war lately.
gives me the creeps.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It will start most likley with America, and Russia joining in. Even the Bible predicts so.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
It will start most likley with America, and Russia joining in. Even the Bible predicts so.

Really? I must have missed that. I didn't even know the name America existed in biblical times. Could you please show the passages that contain the countries America and Russia? That would really ease my mind. Otherwise drop the bible act.

join