It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is wrong with some of you young women?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sort of a rant.. but kind of a discussion.
Im some of you have man/boy problems.. Im not talking about that so make your own thread. WIsh to make fun of the boy or situation? I truly hope you get whatever you put out there returned to you...

One of our family friends is a young guy, just turned 21. His parents are both drug addicts and generally terrible. His own mother tried to kill him when he wouldnt give her money for heroin. However, this young man finished HS, became a paramedic and went into the army as a medic. He has had his own home since he was 18... mortgage and all.. and has been a great kid. Not a perfect kid, a great kid. My husband and I are older and our daughter is a knock out so he has been glued to us for 4 years now. The 2 never dated.. the boy thinks he isnt good enough.... so he chooses girls I personally dont approve of. He found one who is a very pretty girl, but bad news. He proposed to her not too long ago and the ring wasnt big enough... so he ran out and bought her another ring. I warned him.. what a HUGE red flag. Still he persisted. He recently got is deployment assignment.. to Afghanistan in October.. so he has been working outrageous shifts to save up money to give to this stupid girl to live in his home while he is gone.

Last night he got off early and walked in on this girl and a friend.. on his couch. Naked of course. he booted everyone out and locked himself in the bedroom. He has a room mate who went to work and came home for lunch today to find the house trashed and this boy on the kitchen floor.. we were called after the ambulance was called. This girl has been horrible from day one.. and I hold her responsible for torturing this boy until he could take no more. Of course he is responsible for choosing this action he did.. but she took this kids heart and ripped it out. He is alive.. but not doing well. This stupid girl ... knowing me and how I am and how much I love this kid... called the house and informed us he wants to speak to no one. My husband answered the phone. Wrong, she didnt want us knowing what she did.. once a liar and manipulator always a liar and manipulator. She didnt even know what hospital her "fiance" was in! Grrrrr!

SO here is what I can not wrap my head around.. who the hell do some young women think they are and where do they learn that this is a normal way to treat others? My mother would have whooped my butt off if Id have behaved in this way. Id have NEVER dreamed of doing something like this.. ever. How can these girls live with themselves and act like they are justified in doing these things? How can she go on to facebook and dare use this tragedy to garner sympathy for HERSELF? How does she even come up with the idea to manipulate this situation to put herself in the best light? To me this is evil...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Wow what a bitch

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this adv

That girl sounds like an absolute pig of a woman. I too went through some similar issues with past gf's, including one that was physically abusive towards me, and I know how this poor guy must be feeling at the moment. Putting your heart out like that and having it torn to shreds is horrible.

All the best to him, and hopefully he gets rid of that wench and finds a girl that treats him like he should be treated.

Thats what has just happened to me, and Ive never felt so happy in my life. Thanks for sharing this, and Im glad that not all girls are like that biatch

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Environmental and genetic factors determine behavior.

Either everyone is retarded or there is something wrong with our environment.

I think it is safe to say that the majority of us have the average brain capabilities, whatever that means.

So I am going to place the blame on environmental factors. I would guess media in general, particularly entertainment media. Although there are many factors that can contribute to immature and inhumane behavior demonstrated by your example.

When you judge people you must consider there experiences in life. It will explain everything, and if that doesn't explain it look at the genetic factors.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A pig of a woman at 18.. I can only imagine her at 30...

Thanks guys.. had to get it off my chest. We're going up to see him and then over to his house to clean up the mess and take care of HER dog.
I needed to blow off some steam in case she's there and I have to remove her.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Wow, not quite sure what to say. My heart goes out to the guy and I hope he has a much better future with someone who understands what a good guy he is.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow Advantage, sorry to hear that.. Sounds like she took a couple lessons from my ex wife on how to entertain 'friends'.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
She just sounds like a total witch (to put it nicely) I can't understand it either. I could never hurt someone that way. She will have it come back to her 10 fold...believe that. It really makes me sad to hear that he had such a troubled life, and worked so hard to get past it, only to have this tramp hurt him in the worst way. I hope that he meets someone who will cherish him and give him the love that he deserves.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah she is a bitch alright.

Kind of went through the same thing about 11 years ago. I was dating this girl for a year and she begged me to move in with her. Which against my mum's wishes I did. My mum 6 months later gave me a weeks notice to decide what I wanted to do as she was moving 73 miles away. I stayed with this chick but less than a week after she broke the news she was screwing her ex, behind my back for 7 months or so.

What annoyed me was why didn't she say anything when I told her of my mum's ultimatum? Why didn't I listen to her friend and cousin. Who both admitted I was too good for her and made their intentions clear of their infatuation with me. I'm a one woman guy. Always was. Always will be. So I made a plan as I stayed at a friends house while I tried to get my life together.

And you know what they say "Payback is a bitch".

So I bedded her best friend and cousin over a 3 day stretch. Just for the hell of it. And to cause hell. To this day according to my sister, whenever they bump into each other at the local bar they beat the hell out of each other. Me?

I met another girl, got married had a kid and living so far, happily ever after...

This guy will come out okay. Trust me. He will emerge stronger and wiser.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Unfortunately, it would seem that the majority of "todays young women" hide behind either 1.) short skirts, a general promiscuous attitude or 2.) an emotional problem that "makes" them behave the way they do.
edit on 25/2/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That POOR guy.. I'm so sorry for him and the crap that life has thrown his way. I hope that he sees the light after (hopefully) getting some councelling.. He needs help, and has to learn to love himself before he can move on with someone who hopefully will love him and appreciate him for who he is..
Thank god he has someone like you in his life to look after him, since his own POS parents have done such a bang up job of it!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
How terrible!
I'm so sorry to hear of this, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger... He's going to be Superman!

Not every girl is like this though.. he'll find someone worth while soon I sincerely hope - especially for your sake.
If anything, maybe he'll listen to you or others who point out objectively in future instead of blindly following his good nature.
Wag

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thank you all again. At least Im pretty sure Im not judging the situation too harshly. Im biased. He's a good kid... as in I have 3 daughters.. if I could choose a boy to have as my son, Id choose this kid!

Now I know why so many younger men and women on this site sit on here on a Friday night... freaking self preservation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sorry to hear Advantage. Hope he gets better and soon

Unfortunately, people like this woman seem to be becoming more common in life. I honestly think it's due to pure selfishness - the total focus on ME and meeting MY needs at any expense. Everyone else is simply a tool, an entertainment or an extra in their lives.

The fact that they tend to locate the type of person who is unable to see through their charade (whether through low self-esteem, loneliness, desperation etc) makes me wonder whether it's a purposeful approach to life. Although, I'd sincerely like to think this wasn't the case.

I've had the unfortunate experience of having someone like this in my life. It was a tough and rough ride, but I eventually came out stronger and wiser for it... albeit markedly more cynical about people and their motivations.

I hope that your friend also gains a degree of positive from this horrendous experience with this horrific individual - and that karma "balances" this woman's life accordingly.
edit on 25/2/11 by lizziejayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Women do strange things to mens brains, that is a fact

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Women do strange things to mens brains, that is a fact

DK.. that can be good or bad depending on the motivations

The kid obviously has low self esteem.. plus he also wont listen to me when I point out the evil oozing from this girl. I hope this is the end of this relationship and we can help him move on. I do need to talk him into some counseling.. he's a very bone headed male.. thats going to be difficult. My fear right now is that if I go haywire on this little beast he will once again take her side out of "love"... ugh.

again thanks all and Im off to go see what I can do.. you guys are great.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I dunno seems young women are a bit freer now, you can read that as "slutty", wish I was a young man now.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Okay, so what you need to do is use a little reverse psychology here, no point in telling the lad that the girl is evil because he will only reject that and typically rebel. Best idea is try to subconciously engineer his ideas and feelings about the situation but do so in a manner where it seems like he is coming up with the idea himself rather than from external influence.

Any probs then drop me a U2U if you want.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Unfortunately, it would seem that the majority of "todays young women" hide behind either 1.) short skirts, a general promiscuous attitude or 2.) an emotional problem that "makes" them behave the way they do.
edit on 25/2/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

Not the majority. Total cows like her are in a minority thankfully.

I hope he gets over this and can get his life back on track, I feel so bad for him. I know what it's like to have your heart ripped out. My partner slept with a 'friend' of mine mulitple times behind my back in the bed that we shared but I didn't find out about it until I was 8months pregnant with my 2nd child. The pain was unreal. It still hurts even nearly 6yrs later. He needs lots of friends right now to prove to him he is worth something and I hope he's friends come through for him

My heart sends so much love to him xx

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Its likely that she had been playing him from the start, many people get a kick out of taking advantage of those who are naieve/sensitive. In the old days, women were more respectful of men and would generally not attempt something like that, however, today, they can get away with such things, although by the sounds of it, he could have easily turned his anger around and inflicted it upon her.
edit on 25-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join