It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Greatest secret ever told about the Great Pyramid of Giza.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The Pyramid of Giza is just one big giant Wireless ‘Naturally’ built Computer, made to block the frequencies that enable us to use our mind abilities. One day in the future it will be found that pyramids was built on other planets as well to control a population of billions; it is like a safety key to them.

so the pyramids function, as you say, is to block the frequencies that enable one to use mind abilities...

how does it do this? does it emit a frequency? does it prevent incoming frequencies from reaching the minds of the masses? and is this the only thing preventing one from mind abilities? and the pyramids have nothing to do with harnessing energy?
edit on 22-5-2011 by teknalchemist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Uhh . ..
That is four secrets, not three.

SeraphNB

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Until i find out what happened to me in Shenandoah Valley,then i cant say what i am. Its the only reason why i am here. and thats the truth. The Sierra Club and the trip to Shenandoah Valley Who Else?

You were there? I've heard some nasty stuff about that club in the valley. I just have to try to remember how and where I heard about it.....

I googled it, but stuff that came up was good, like bringing in tourists. Why do I know there's bad stuff? I don't go to the US, so that's not it......

Sometimes I feel like I know stuff that I'm not supposed to know.....

2011 and 2012 will be the best time for you to master what was taken away from you,the frequencie is extra strong this year for some reason...take advantage of it.

Deja Vu has been getting stronger again. It seemed to go away for a couple of years, it's happening a lot again though, strange times ahead maybe

edit on 22-5-2011 by snowspirit because: added

<< 2  3  4   >>

join