It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Greatest secret ever told about the Great Pyramid of Giza.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Evidence?

"Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out" - Richard Feynman.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No writing/glyphs in the Giza pyramid? ARE YOU HIGH?
No, but seriously, the walls are covered in "writing"
Also, before I would even consider this, I need more proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
No writing/glyphs in the Giza pyramid? ARE YOU HIGH?
No, but seriously, the walls are covered in "writing"
Also, before I would even consider this, I need more proof.

It’s the only pyramid to be built with concave sides, the curvature of which matches the radius of the earth.
It’s the only pyramid to have chambers above ground.
Of all the pyramids only the Great Pyramid has "air shafts"

There are no writings or hieroglyphics in or on the Great Pyramid.
The 3 major pyramids are aligned with orions belt.
The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence.
The Great Pyramid is at the center of the land mass of the earth.
The great pyramid is the exact same length and width as a Triangle space ship.
That same space ship is recognized …‘GREATEST SECRET EVER TOLD #21 ALL TIME’
That same space ship is recognized through out history, so respected, they put it on a dollar bill, flying away.
So when I say the flying triangle space ship is the same length as the great Pyramid, that’s 481 feet, 481 feet in yards, is 160 yards. That’s a football field and a half in length.

In the next 2 years of space exploration, you all will find 1 pyramid per planet, WHY?

SAND AND GOLD ARE 2 ELEMENTS THAT
ARE NEEDED TO MAKE A COMPUTER CHIP.

I WONDER HOW MANY GGB ARE IN THE?

IT’S THE ONLY THING THAT SEPARATES YOU FROM THEM.

IT’S THE FIRST AND ONLY COMPUTER IN THE WORLD THAT HAS NO HARD DRIVE AND NO ELECTRICITY.

IT BLOCKS YOU HUMANS FROM IMMORTALITY.

WHAT’S DEEP BETWEEN THOSE STONES, NO MAN EVER WANTS TO KNOW.
edit on 1-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Once, again, proof for this? PROVE its a spaceship. Or at least SOME evidence.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

Once, again, proof for this? PROVE its a spaceship. Or at least SOME evidence.

i wrote skeptic over lord and one other mod about me psting my video up on the ats for 1 hour at a certain time and on a certain date,no answer,no reply ,no nothing,so what can i do?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

i wrote skeptic over lord and one other mod about me psting my video up on the ats for 1 hour at a certain time and on a certain date,no answer,no reply ,no nothing,so what can i do?

i declare shenanigans. im assuming your simply a troll and nothing in the OP can be taken seriously. If you started this thread for a legit reason and want to share this information with others than there should be no reason for only wanting your video posted for an hour. that limits just how many people will see this information. would you not want your video evidence to reach as many people as possible? if you had a video supporting your claims it should have been posted right away, when you created the thread. all you have done is make claims. when asked for proof you simply made an excuse in saying you never got permission to post your video. why do you need permission? sounds like your buying time to me.
also, i would enjoy hearing your opinion of why, if they didnt move the stones by hand, there are plenty of drawings that show them pulling the stones using guess what....there hands!?!
no star, no flag. only a shrug of the shoulders and a shake of the head.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro

i declare shenanigans. im assuming your simply a troll and nothing in the OP can be taken seriously. If you started this thread for a legit reason and want to share this information with others than there should be no reason for only wanting your video posted for an hour. that limits just how many people will see this information. would you not want your video evidence to reach as many people as possible? if you had a video supporting your claims it should have been posted right away, when you created the thread. all you have done is make claims. when asked for proof you simply made an excuse in saying you never got permission to post your video. why do you need permission? sounds like your buying time to me.
also, i would enjoy hearing your opinion of why, if they didnt move the stones by hand, there are plenty of drawings that show them pulling the stones using guess what....there hands!?!
no star, no flag. only a shrug of the shoulders and a shake of the head.

This thread was about the pyramid, 2 of the secrets had something to do with the triangle spaceship, and I didn’t start this thread to post my personnel video. Last time I put my video up on a forum ,I got 160,000 replies ,and 2 messages in my email account, they even shut the forum down the next week. One certain part of the video has every one frozen because of a flash thing they use.
I got in big trouble 7 years ago, they said I put the world at jeopardy 'if my video was authentic' so I will never put my self or my video in jeopardy like that again. I need permission first because they have to look at it first ,so I wont get in trouble, or banned ,or found some where in Europe getting tortured, or found in the Arizona dessert somewhere.
As one official said to me in a very not so nice letter to my Google account in a 2 page letter.
'Wtf are you trying to do, freeze the whole world'.
I told them I edited that part out, but they say if it is authentic, then it should be in government’s hand, so I gave them a copy, and kept the original just to get them off my case.
So yea, im doing it right this time, and that’s why I wanted special permission.

There are plenty of drawings in the other pyramids displaying what you said, but not the Giza pyramid. Only the Giza pyramid was built by mass telekinesis and planed by mass telepathy.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hi.

? Have you seen, read, view stuff on that pyramid, that says that
science have found that the stones seem to have been casted or molded,
similar to what we do today with concrete ?
And the other pyramids where built by humans to try to imitate the big one?
[ You could see that in the second line of my signature.]

The reason the big one is the only one soooooooo precisely built,
you will read it in the "Ra material".

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

Hi.

? Have you seen, read, view stuff on that pyramid, that says that
science have found that the stones seem to have been casted or molded,
similar to what we do today with concrete ?
And the other pyramids where built by humans to try to imitate the big one?
[ You could see that in the second line of my signature.]

The reason the big one is the only one soooooooo precisely built,
you will read it in the "Ra material".

Blue skies.

, that says that
science have found that the stones seem to have been casted or molded.

Now thats very interesting,can you explain it in details where im suppose to go on the link.
have you ever been in the rabbits hole?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

HOW CAN A HUMAN TALK LANGUAGE WITH OUT KNOWING HOW TO WRITE WHAT HE OR SHE IS SPEAKING? ‘FLUENTLY’===‘ALPHABET’

This struck me as odd. I imagine the caps add even more emphasis making it even more odd to me.

So...

Illiterate people communicate through telepathy and have telekinesis. That is my understanding of your statement. I have met several illiterates and none of them were able to communicate with me beyond the scope of what came from their mouths as spoken uneducated words... of course I am not telepathic so perhaps they were trying to communicate with me and I would not have been the wiser. This also implies all children who cannot yet read are telepathic and/or telekinetic, or that they cannot really speak at all and it is a figment of my imagination.

?

edit on 22-3-2011 by Volund because: illiterate typos, must be my telepathy kicking in

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

can you link the site that shows these quarries?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In the time frame I am talking about, language was not in the equation of the evolved brain of the pure humans of this world, it was a time in which clothes, gold, talking math, talking language, writing, and being taught through mouth was just mortal, it wasn’t a thought, it wasn’t suppose to be . It had nothing to do with looking down on some one because of literacy. They actually had no language, they actually could not speake, and they didn’t know how to hear, because the ear at this point in time was not meant to hear, because the mouth wasn’t meant to speaker…..

Greatest secrets all time, ‘ranked top 400’ copy written 3-22-11, img527.
Note, this is not a secret secret; this is an exclusive secret that one must figure out. 9:57

When scientist find other pyramids on other planets, then you all will see what’s really going on, and why the pyramid is actually here on earth, until that happens ,I cant say no more.

What’s the basic component to a computer chip to work?

You wouldn’t believe what you will find if you connect all the wonders together in the world, it’s like one big instrument, one giant guitar, one big tune.

If the great pyramid was to be torn down and manipulated off the map, as well as the &^%^% and *&^% and also *&^%%.then humans will gain the ability that was

The only thing that separates humans from aliens is

Silicon has many industrial uses. It is the principal component of most semiconductor devices

It is more widely distributed in dusts, sands

Is easily grown in a furnace and forms a better semiconductor/dielectric interface than any other material.

Silicon makes up 27.7% of the earths crust and is the second most abundant element in the crust

Computer chips begin as a material called silicon (hence, where "silicon valley" got its name).

The wafers are coated with a special liquid called photo resist. When exposed to ultraviolet light
the mask is then placed above several lenses to shrink the image to the size of the chip. Finally, ultraviolet light is shined through the mask, hardening the exposed areas of photo resist

‘Wireless connection has always been in the air of earth’ but for the wrong reasons.

‘Containment’

Greatest secret ever told to a human, class a, ranked #3 all time.

The reason why *&^%^ didn’t want you all too developed language….on the new planet’ was because you will have repeated the same techniques, knowledge and building, that ultimately destroyed the others you all were on.

This is why humans were never supposed to ever talk, or write again, but they found you all…and the forbidden tree was eaten from.

The only thing that separates this planet from the others is a strong ozone layer, the same ozone layer that was destroyed by the knowledge, the same methods, the same construction, the same computer world, the same evolution thinking that destroyed the force field of the others, just like earth.

The same knowledge that needed to rape the earth was never ever supposed to be again.
So next time you here a story of flying carpets, and see pictures of men flying, and out of this world stuff like that, don’t believe it, because it will never happen again, it’s too late.

The bible was a hand book, of what not to do on the next planet, that’s all it was.
And now we are mortal, as well as reapeting the same events that led to energy of the other planets down to nothing. dead.

So what planet do we go next?????
edit on 22-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Note, this is not a secret secret; this is an exclusive secret that one must figure out. 9:57

When scientist find other pyramids on other planets, then you all will see what’s really going on, and why the pyramid is actually here on earth, until that happens ,I cant say no more.

If the great pyramid was to be torn down and manipulated off the map, as well as the &^%^% and *&^% and also *&^%%.then humans will gain the ability that was

Here is where I'm confused. Why are you not giving out all the info? you are writing @#%!^

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Points> transportation transportation electrical energy, turn pyramid, and you have the seven. Draw a \T/ where do they intersect?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Conflagrated

Immortal no troll

Immortal wisdom beyond measure

Get into the zone with the immortal one

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
PS

Heaven is a computer chip. Streets paved with gold. Solomon's Temple is a template to build a computer. The Arch is a processor design. It processes truth and destroys lies. A purifier. Without total truth the future will be built with flaws and fall like the Tower of Babylon.

Immortal Gemini May 27th the day truth came to Earth in the modern age.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

They never talked,only telepathy and telekinisis was used by the humans at a certain point in time ,until language came into play.

until language came into play ??

Umm, you still need a language even if using telepathy to convey it..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

And didn't know how to use their ears.... why have the appendage at all. I suppose as deaf and mute they would have died as hunted prey quite often and we would be extinct.

But really.... telepathy before language... what did they do? Communicate mentally using images of nouns? That's a little out there. It's like taking evolution and reversing it and saying we are de-evolving.

Last I checked a fetus can hear in the womb. It is not a learned trait. Unless you are a believer in Ancestral Memory at which point newborns remember how to hear but thats a whole different thread.

Did they have vision? Perhaps if they didn't write they couldn't see to write. Even apes hear and communicate last I checked, did they de-evolve too?

I am going to go hug a dolphin now

then I will sell it to the tuna factory.

Also, please stop using fragmented sentences and convey complete thoughts. I am sure even Prince is not picking up the telepathic vibe. I am not trying to be mean, but really....
edit on 23-3-2011 by Volund because: fragments annoy me.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Volund because: wrong reply person for some reason.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It's African Shaman stuff. Get into the zone, man.

Start with this Icke vid to watch all the rest after watching the one above. It will be explained.

FUN
Here is DPD1 on the one dollar bill

Not really, it looks more like a silhouette of an owl which makes sense as the owl is a symbol of wisdom within Masonic mythology, and America thinks it was founded on wisdom, light. Because it was founded on Masonic mythology. Masonic teachings are based on medieval ideas. You can't get much darker in thinking than that. However owls are descended from reptiles. So there might be a bit of truth contained in that vid.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conflagrated

Here is where I'm confused. Why are you not giving out all the info? you are writing @#%!^

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join