It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Greatest secret ever told about the Great Pyramid of Giza.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
3 Greatest secret ever told about the Great Pyramid of Giza.

1st Secret. The great pyramid of Giza was the only pyramid that was built by mass telekinesis and the ancients talked only with there mind 'telepathy; it was a period around the world in which all humans possessed this great power of the mind. It was a period of time in which humans around the world had not developed language, writing or drawings, or any of the mortal aspects of intelligence that is seen today. This is why the pyramid of Giza was the only pyramid constructed with no writing any glyphs any drawings inside like the others, no nothing.

TextEvidence of the earliest known writing has been found on clay tablets in a southern Egyptian tomb belonging to King Scorpion, who ruled in the south over 5000 years ago, just prior to the foundation of the First Dynasty. Gustave Dryer, head of the German Archaeological Institute that made the find said that the tablets record linen and oil deliveries made about 5,300 years ago as tithe to King Scorpion I, which indicates that although ancient Egyptians tried to avoid death they never learned to avoid taxes. He also said the tablets have been carbon-dated with certainty to between 3300 BCE and 3200 BCE.

TextThe find challenges the present view that true writing originated in Mesopotamia before it appeared in Egypt, but the issue is still unsettled. In any event, we now know that a sophisticated Egyptian civilization evolved much earlier than previously thought.

Some ancients used mass telekinesis drilling methods, while some ancients used there gift for lifting very heavy objects.
Stonehenge = mass telekinesis’ of lifting.
Egypt = mass telekinesis of lifting.
Mayans =mass telekinetic drilling and lifting.

2nd secret. The pyramid wasn’t built as a burial chamber, they was trying to build a flying triangle space ship ,that has been witnessed on this earth by the humans eyes plenty of time in the worlds history of life.

3rd secret. The great pyramid of Giza is the exact same length and width as the triangle space ship.

Tiahuanaco and puma punka was one of the ancients that used the mass telekinetic drilling method, using diamonds and telekinesis to cut groves and slits in there construction that cant even be duplicated today by machinery.

But after language and writing was embedded in the world, it destroyed the telekinesis and telepathy from the world of humans, this is why every thing was dropped, this is why scientist are baffled at why or what happened to the ancients of life.

The rest of the pyramids was built by hand ,and by hard vicious labor, so much ,that they was all unfinished, and looked very very ugly, it was a time in which they started creating glyphs, and writing, and actually had to use there back for hard labor, dying by the thousands.

‘If you can talk, then you can write how you speak’= ALPHABET
‘If you can draw a bird, then you can speak a bird and give that bird a names ’ = ALPHABET

‘The great pyramid of Giza had no writings no glyphs no drawings no nothing’
‘NO ALPHABET’

The other pyramids had glyphs writing and drawings, but had no…. ‘ALPHABET’

HOW CAN A HUMAN TALK LANGUAGE WITH OUT KNOWING HOW TO WRITE WHAT HE OR SHE IS SPEAKING? ‘FLUENTLY’===‘ALPHABET’

4th Greatest Secret.
Because some where in time, we was transformed from being immortal, to being mortal, it was for told. Don’t trust the aliens, ‘sorry‘, the serpent in the garden.
=================================================================================
Genesis.

Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘you shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘you must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?”
10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”
11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”
12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”
13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Humans were always supposed to use telepathy and telekinesis, but some where in history, humans ate from the tree of knowledge and listened to the serpent/alien.

‘The alphabet thing’

There is no way a human can build or instruct a nation, with out the alphabet or not knowing how to talk, it’s humanly ‘MORTAL’ impossible’ let alone math ,
But I guess if your telepathic, it could 'Immortally' be done.

ps,There was a time in which humans lived for 100s of years,hope fully the gate will open again ,hopefully the humans will indeed get there immortality back...one day.

Gretest little secret of all time.
We still have a little bit Immortality left .' dejavue' 'reading minds' dreams coming true' lucid dreams' guessing right with out second thought' 'peering into the future' and all the ones i left out.

2011 and 2012 will be the best time for you to master what was taken away from you,the frequencie is extra strong this year for some reason...take advantage of it.

edit on 25-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The building of the great pyramids using mass telekinesis was reported by entities in Dolores Cannon's book, The Convoluted Universe - Id believe her source of info over anybody elses. It is also reported that the actual stones of the pyramids hold knowledge and they are perfectly positioned to harness the energy of the sun, moon, and stars. Energy that we have not began to discover. One of the reasons people have intense hallucinations when visiting the pyramids.

There have been multiple civilizations far far far more advanced than us that have been here before.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmmm ... well thanks for the interesting read

I'm a little confused as to what point you're trying to make. Are you saying they did talk or they didn't talk?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow nicely done.It sounds like what you are saying has truth behind it.We are on the way of finding immortality don't worry about that. One thing though, instead of harmony of 2011,2012 there is dis-harmony which is the reason of the great events to take place. It may cause a rupture to re-open the gate to where we once came from. I like your ideology. Take time to read my thread please it's like an add on.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
The building of the great pyramids using mass telekinesis was reported by entities in Dolores Cannon's book, The Convoluted Universe - Id believe her source of info over anybody elses. It is also reported that the actual stones of the pyramids hold knowledge and they are perfectly positioned to harness the energy of the sun, moon, and stars. Energy that we have not began to discover. One of the reasons people have intense hallucinations when visiting the pyramids.

There have been multiple civilizations far far far more advanced than us that have been here before.

I just looked her up,it is very fasinating the things that she is into,i guess it isnt a secret then huh,lol
thanks for sharing.
Im going back to the site i found on her,its the high light of my day.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
Hmmm ... well thanks for the interesting read

I'm a little confused as to what point you're trying to make. Are you saying they did talk or they didn't talk?

They never talked,only telepathy and telekinisis was used by the humans at a certain point in time ,until language came into play.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I really liked this thread. I have always believed we had these abilities and somewhere we lost it or it was taken from us. I think we can still do these things with the right training and mind frame. I also believe there are many on Earth now who can still do it and know the art of doing it.

I must say I had pretty insane deja vu the entire time reading this thread. It really weirded me

It was really odd...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hey there Imortalgemini527,

Well I have to agree that your hypotheses certainly tally with mine ... this is a personal project that I've been working on since 1995 and I want to give you a link to my work where you can compare notes with my own theories.

This is actually starting to get a little freaky now because I am starting to come across threads like yours so often now it's incredible ... I don't think it's because everyone is suddenly waking up to these ideas ... I think it's that this seems to be the time when people are daring to say it out loud and not fear being ridiculed anymore

More and more people are speaking-out about a history that makes far more sense than the BS we have been force-fed for generations ... that said I don't think this has always been done with the intention of fooling us ... I believe it is sometimes simply that the 'experts' have either mistranslated their finding or taken them out of their true context.

Take a look at my work I think you'll enjoy it ... besides text there are hundreds of pictures / photographs / videos to hold up for comparrison ... and I believe when these comparrisons are made it is indisputable.

Please be aware that whilst some of my orginal theories have since become recognized truths ... there are still many unique ideas that you will not find anywhere else (to my knowledge)

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

edit on 25-2-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I must say, I enjoyed the read. Thanks.

However, I do have a problem with the idea that the Pyramid was built to be an airship by telekinesis. If you can generate enough energy with your mind to raise a 2 ton block, you should be able to fly. The only reason you would need to create a huge stone ship would be for protection, perhaps from weapons or space.

As weapons go, it would be tougher to stop an army of flying telekinetics than an army of flying telekinetics lugging around a huge stone block. Why go into a battle with a mountain on your “mental” back? Use your mind to move their mountain against them.

As for a spaceship, maybe you could get as far as the moon. Navigating through space isn’t as easy as looking at a target and heading for it. Things our there aren’t where you’re seeing them, by the time the light has reached your eyes it has moved. But why go to the moon? In fact, why build it in the middle of a desert? Or England, for that matter? I’d fly to Hawaii and build my pyramid there. Much nicer climate.

On second thought, why build a pyramid? I'm a flying telekinetic superman. I'm going to Hawaii for the babes in bikini tops and grass skirts.

edit on 25-2-2011 by VictorVonDoom because: second thought

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hmmmmm I think this should be in the skunk works to be honest
for a start there's Sumer

the site of early development of writing, progressing from a stage of proto-writing in the mid 4th millennium BC to writing proper by 3000 BC SOURCE
and there are cave paintings and symbolic communication to consider Stone age symbols This thread talks about just that Stone age writting
edit on 26-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

are you SURE you are american?
you have BIG grammar mistakes...

as for the pyramides...
they should be demolished immediately!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I wonder who went back and left all those quarries, tool marks and tools all over the place? And why?

Maybe they used telekinesis to move the tools that quarried the stone?

Maybe they used telekinesis to create the tools?

Why would they need tools if they had telekinesis?

Why only build one pyramid with telekinesis?

Would it be easier building temples, homes, towns and cities like Cairo and Thebes with telekinesis too?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I wonder who went back and left all those quarries, tool marks and tools all over the place? And why?

Maybe they used telekinesis to move the tools that quarried the stone?

Maybe they used telekinesis to create the tools?

Why would they need tools if they had telekinesis?

Why only build one pyramid with telekinesis?

Would it be easier building temples, homes, towns and cities like Cairo and Thebes with telekinesis too?

They only used the ability to lift and carve, and in some cases drill.they used tools, and they also used there mind.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

as for the pyramides...

i am american Jarod.,dont worry,every thing will be ok.
sorry for the grammer laughner,'sorry'....leaualoghner.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

as for the pyramides...

nice interesting "education" you have there ...
good luck briliant semi-illiterate

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
hmmmmm I think this should be in the skunk works to be honest
for a start there's Sumer

the site of early development of writing, progressing from a stage of proto-writing in the mid 4th millennium BC to writing proper by 3000 BC SOURCE
and there are cave paintings and symbolic communication to consider Stone age symbols This thread talks about just that Stone age writting
edit on 26-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Once upon a time, over a hundred thousand year ago there lived a cave man ,now this cave man was minding his business just walking along the hill side, ‘and suddenly‘, a volks wagon bug appeared out of no where.

What happens to the brain when something like this happens?

The cave man brain would have evolved within a split second to all common data relating to that car.

That cave man would have started building wheels from stone, he would have used the wood to construct a car, and he would have known the wonder of ‘Riding’ on fours. He would of started talking in a couple of days, his words would be fluent and he will be the first of his kind to start teaching on a none ‘indirect time consensus of the matrix, he would be, the super man of the world back then.
Or

It would have fried the hell out of his brain because it uploaded to quick, the evolved data of time, the matrix, the frequencies, and the energy, that helps keep things in one complete order.

Well, one day, 1, or 2, or a tribe of men in the Middle East, saw the ‘Triangle’ above.
This is why there brains got upgraded, writing, the alphabet, great wonders of trigonometry construction, electricity, religion.

Every body in the world knows, that all the great wonders was soly built to control a people, a nation, to show them how powerful they are/*, and most of the time, it took great things to happen to complete the mental aspect of GODS AND MIRACLES’ back in those times.

They knew at one point that the possibility of flight was way above there knowledge, but they gave a hell of a good run. And on the way down the line, the same incredible story went down to the next pharos, and the next.
The story about the day they saw the flying Triangle God in the sky.
You really think the pyramid on the dollar bill is there because

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

as for the pyramides...

nice interesting "education" you have there ...
good luck briliant semi-illiterate

i have to aak you a serious question,why is your color puple on your thingy,why did you change the color on your name/avater?
edit on 26-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

From my own personal research I'd say your theories are half right
The ancient Egyptians didnt use telekinesis, instead they used some sort of sonic device that makes sound waves and that what carries the several ton blocks with ease. The sonic device isnt anything electronic or something they got from aliens, it kinda works like a tuning fork combined with the natural harmonics found in rock and crystal formations. That's my secret #1.
Your secret #2 is also half right, the great pyramid wasnt built as a burial chamber. It was built not as a some sort of spaceship but as a powerplant to harness the earths natural energies through earthquakes and volcanic activity and convert it to electricity. This is explained in great detail in the book "The Giza PowerPlant" by Christopher Dunn and I highly recommend it, you just have to read it with an open mind.
As for secret #3 there was mention of a drill use combined with telekinesis, well since they probably didnt have that ability they instead used a pneumatic or sonic drill which is also mentioned in the book I talked about above.
My own personal secret it is my own personal belief shared by many others that the ancient Egyptians were taught how build such amazing structures like the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, etc by the Atlanteans.
It is also my own belief that aliens did not help ancient humans build anything on this planet, it was all done with pure human ingenuity and dedication and some good old manual labor, please give our ancestors some credit instead of going off the deep end by making wild claims like aliens did this and that.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
How does anyone possibly believe this crap? I'm all for new theories about things, but not new theories on things that we've figured out already. Telekinesis... really? No evidence at all. There's tons of evidence showing the moved the stones by hand. Tools, quarries, marks on the stones, HIEROGLYPHS showing the egyptians moving the stones.

How do you people function in society?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Its completely true. One day we will all learn it again

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join