It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYMZA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When Tesla died his notebook and scientific papers went missing. Likewise when Keely died all his scientific papers vanished. I always wondered who was guarding these papers, was it some kind of secret society dedicated to high technology and preventing the general public from accessing this technology?
People talk about "the men in black" could they be connected with the NYMZA?

She said that as a little girl, she had lived with her grandfather for one summer. He had a huge library with all sorts of strange books, some in a code type of language. She was not allowed entry into the library or certain rooms of the house.
When asking her father about what her grandfather was involved with, he told her that his father was a member of what he claimed was a very secret and very ancient group. This group was several hundred years ahead of mankind and members were sworn to secrecy under threat of death.
The lady also told me that when her grandfather died, men showed up at his house with signed papers giving them the right to remove whatever they felt was necessary. The men took the majority of his library and all his private papers. They also took what was in the rooms she was forbidden to enter as a child. Her father was also forbidden to pursue the matter although he also spied on his father when he was young.
The mysterious men also collected the majority of the grandfather's inheritance which was bequeathed to the group.

keelynet.com...
edit on 25/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex tags for external content

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I know nothing about the men in black or NYMZA, one thing I know is Tesla's papers and his projects where taken by United States' Alien Property Custodian.

When Tesla died Tesla's papers and other property were impounded by the United States' Alien Property Custodian office in Tesla's compound at the Manhattan Warehouse, even though he was a naturalized citizen.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The US government was able to corral Tesla and many other inventive geniuses and keep their work hidden. It's a conspiracy, but not a mystery. If you look back at the people who the government employed after they invented something incredible, you might start to see the possibilities that might exist. But some people will tell you there is nothing to that, and to forget all about it. For some reason, I seem to want to put Stan Meyer in that group. Especially seeing the similarities between his work and Hutchisons. Both were portrayed as nut jobs, but somehow convinced the US government to spend some money on them. I wonder how easy that is to do?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Royal Ramond Rife.

oh... And the Rockefellers connection with Tesla is very interesting.
edit on 25-2-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you read about John Keely you will find that the secret societys were keeping a VERY close eye on his work, personally I put Keely above Tesla as an inventor.
edit on 26-2-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
If you read about John Keely you will find that the secret societys were keeping a VERY close eye on his work, personally I put Keely above Tesla as an inventor.
edit on 26-2-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Have you heard of RRR? This seems to happen a great deal. I read the dew part and it reminded me of this (there are other more detailed mentions online, but I like this simple explanation):

www.ehow.com...

But more importantly, I've read of medicines made from dew, but cannot find anything on it now. Will update and post when I find it. Hopefully I can because it was from a printed book... basically taking the dew from specific medicinal plants and making them into solutions.

"14. For it is a living water which comes to moisten the earth, that it may spring out, and in its due season bring forth much fruit; for all things springing from the earth, are endued through dew and moisture. The earth therefore springeth not forth without watering and moisture; it is the water proceeding from May dew that cleanseth the body; and like rain it penetrates them, and makes one body of two bodies. This aqua vitae or water of life, being rightly ordered and disposed with the body, it whitens it, and converts or changes it into its white colour, for this water is a white vapour, and therefore the body is whitened with it. It behoves you therefore to whiten the body, and open its unfoldings, for between these two, that is between the body and the water, there is desire and friendship, like as between male and female, because of the propinquity and likeness of their natures."

edit on 26-2-2011 by donatellanator because: wrong sources, needs more revision

edit on 26-2-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

FLOWER REMEDY THERAPY Bach (pronounced 'batch') flower remedies are probably the most well-known of this type of preparation, although there are many other types of flower remedies (also known as flower essences). Different types are usually derived from native plants of the particular region or country, such as Australian bush flower essences, rain forest essences (Brazil), Alaskan flower essences. History Bach flower remedies were developed by Dr Edward Bach (1886-1936), a physician and homoeopath."
- Dr. Michael Heinrich, Joanne Barnes, Simon Gibbons and Elizabeth M. Williamson, Fundamentals of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy

edit on 26-2-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

You may know that in the UK there is a tradition of collecting the dew in the month of may "may dew". People get clean white sheets and peg them to the ground and let the dew settle on them. Then they ring the dew out of them and drink it!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Here's a link to the first chapter of the definitive source for the Sonora California component of the NYMZA.

Chapter One of The Secret of Dellschau

I also venture that maybe, just maybe of course, the initials NYMZA might correspond to the Nasi Yankee Militant Zionist Agency ?

Let us remember that the 'Nasi' was the designated leader or Prince of the Sanhedrin gone underground for quite a few centuries - explaining the secrecy of this secret society. There is a distinct German connection to UFO's as well here, just as there is in the later Nazi UFO reports of Hannebu type Vril Saucers. Y could stand for Yankee, this would be self-explanatory as it was a usual term used to describe people of European origin living in the old American West, although there might be a more mystical meaning as in Yahweh or Yehovah or some other word. No other options came to mind but I'm open to alternative affectations for this letter.

M is said by some to mean, in this instance, Mechanical - but to me this doesn't really make the grade respective to the usual nomenclature of secret societies, which seldom incorporate materialistic or pragmatic components such as that in their names. M for Militant would make more sense, given that most secret orders with death penalties are forms of militant advancement of some agenda or other. A for Agency is simply an easy choice given that Association sounds too mild and Amateurs are not usually killed when they disobey.

This whole attribution is just a wild guess, but to me it makes a lot more sense than the other option proposed to represent NYMZA as the New York Mechanical Zeppelin Association. This would bring an Illuminati slant to the organization in alignment with its modern corollaries, Secret Service Black Ops which apparently perpetuate much the same mission of UFO experimentation and reverse engineering of alleged Alien Technology. The Illuminati NWO agenda of establishing the Modern Zion also goes with such a desire for control of superior technology and using their group's scientific 'lead' to bring power and resources to their project. FWIW.

Of course the mainstream interpretation of the NYMZA could very well be some sort of aeronautical country club organization with proper German nobles running the show from a distance such as the famous Count Ferdinant von Zeppelin whose family history goes back far enough for involvement in ancient secret societies.

Count von Zeppelin

However, in Sonora 'airships' were said to have been built between 1850 and 1858 which is quite early given Zeppelin's age at the time... unless he was also member of the same organization which later added his initial to its name? We also know that it might not be entirely coincidental that the Bavarian Illuminati came out of secrecy in Germany in May 1776 nor that there are strong German corollaries in the Bavarian Forest to the infamous Bohemian Grove which is located due West of Sonora, California.

Was NYMZA the forerunner of MAJESTIC 12 ?

Getsmart

edit on 19-3-2011 by Getsmart because: of the Illuminati Death Cult selling us out when they aren't killing us off.

top topics

join