It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan's Nation of Islam to Argue UFOs Are Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The Nation of Islam, long known for its promotion of black nationalism and self-reliance, now is calling attention to another core belief that perhaps isn't so well-known: the existence of UFOs.

When thousands of followers gather in suburban Chicago this weekend for the group's annual Saviours' Day convention, one of the main events will include a panel of scientists discussing worldwide UFO sightings, which they claim are on the rise.

www.foxnews.com...

Not sure if Farrakhan is going to actually present evidence or if this is just him rambling about some crazy vision that he has had. Either way he will be portrayed as insane.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They also believe that Elijah Muhammed is IN a UFO orbiting the earth and that an evil black scientist created white people. That'd be awesome if it was true, I think being called a white devil is funny anyway

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pastafarian
They also believe that Elijah Muhammed is IN a UFO orbiting the earth and that an evil black scientist created white people. That'd be awesome if it was true, I think being called a white devil is funny anyway

Yes it all sounded a bit weird to me, but I thought it would be fun to share. I love the evil black scientist bit.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
white devil

but yea I think we need everyone to speak out no matter

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I love the evil black scientist bit.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Not sure if Farrakhan is going to actually present evidence or if this is just him rambling about some crazy vision that he has had. Either way he will be portrayed as insane.

It's the latter. UFOs have been part of the Nation of Islam's mythology since the time of Elijah Muhammed, who first introduced the idea, believing this "Mother Plane" to be the Wheel of Ezekiel. However, it is not aliens. Nation of Islam mythology makes it clear that the "Mother Plan" was built on Earth by humans millennia ago.

It is important to note that while the Nation of Islam shares its name and some beliefs with more traditional branches of Islam, it is considered a heretical cult by other branches. Nation of Islam integrates parts of Islam, Christianity, fringe Ufology and cult-of-personality aspects. It, for all intents and purposes, is not Islam.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

It's the latter. UFOs have been part of the Nation of Islam's mythology since the time of Elijah Muhammed, who first introduced the idea, believing this "Mother Plane" to be the Wheel of Ezekiel. However, it is not aliens. Nation of Islam mythology makes it clear that the "Mother Plan" was built on Earth by humans millennia ago.

It is important to note that while the Nation of Islam shares its name and some beliefs with more traditional branches of Islam, it is considered a heretical cult by other branches. Nation of Islam integrates parts of Islam, Christianity, fringe Ufology and cult-of-personality aspects. It, for all intents and purposes, is not Islam.

Well after reading this news story about them I am convinced it is very cult-like.
Come right in, oh and please, please have some of the delicious red punch.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
of course UFOs are real, it really means unidentified flying object. the world goverments have been testing and using new technologies and aircrafts every dacade, there have been hundreds of UFOs (unidentified flying objects) secret aircrafts.

so the nation of islam doesnt really know what they're talking about, malcolm x knew that...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't take what the Nation of Islam says seriously on ANY subject...

edit on 25-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I wouldn't take what the Nation of Islam says seriously on ANY subject...

edit on 25-2-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

But they mentioned YOUEFFOOHS, so they must be speaking with authority and truth! Who cares if he is the leader of a hate cult, which has been making these claims for years and has been unable to produce. People are just trying to discredit him.
edit on 25-2-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Looks like Farrakhan is a member here. Did he just plug ATS?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I allways liked ol' Farrakhan... If you accually listen to the advice he gives to his people a lot of it makes perfect sense! Some of the more "crazy" stuff is just things taken out of context by the WHITE DEVIL!

P.S. I'm White...

new topics

top topics

join