It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis C. K. flat out asks Donald Rumsfeld live on the radio if he is an Annunaki.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Please if I don't post this right or in the wrong section help me fix it don't remove the thread. Unless this is a duplicate.

Today on the radio show Opie and Anthony Louis C.K. was a guest and Donald Rumsfeld called in and Louis asked him straight. Are you a Lizard alien in human form who eats human flesh? Rumsfeld neither confirmed or denied, even though he was asked for 14 minutes straight.

If this was complete b.s. wouldn't he say "No I am NOT." It isn't difficult, or political. Interesting.

www.wwtdd.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If someone could embed the video for me that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Already posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My reply is also in that thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cool lock this one up then.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If this was complete b.s. wouldn't he say "No I am NOT."

Louis is one of my favorite comedians, this is just a joke, the whole Reptilian thing is a joke. In fact even here on ATS, a place where many far-out theories thrive, the Reptilian thing is considered unequivocally absurd. If someone asked me that and I was in politics I would say that I was, in fact, an alien bent on eating people. Why not? Why does he have to give a serious answer to an absurd and stupid question? Might as well have asked the guy if he was a necromancer or an orc or a robot from the future.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Donald was on late night TV, CBS with Letterman selling his book a few days ago. Like his policies or not it is easy to see why Donald Rumsfeld rose to the top in everything he has done in his long career. Donald ran rings around Dave
who is has been doing whatever it is you call what he does for twenty five years and had home court advantage to boot.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Also, the Annunaki were not reptillian, they were giants and were human-like in appearence. However there were some serious differences, such as rows of teeth, angular skeletal structures, etc.

The reptillian theory stemmed from the Grays and the Dracos system near orion in which they (Draconians) are rumored to be from. NOT Annunaki. Annunaki are worse.

Donald Rumsfeld is not a reptillian IMO. lol!
edit on 25-2-2011 by Mikemp44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So I guess I should say. I understand it is a Joke, and I don't buy into anyone really knowing anything about the races of aliens. I don't believe annunaki or reptile people are here, and I didn't know the difference. Louis C.K is hilarious for grilling him on it. I knew it would ruffle some feathers on here.
edit on 25-2-2011 by born-indigo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join