It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Are you folks even reading the thread? They do NOT match the coordinates of DIA. Only in a fantasy world where manipulating punctuation makes it so. The raw and accurate coordinates point to a field somewhere, far north of DIA.

And having done several jobs there, and knowing a couple folks who worked at DIA (I live in Denver), I've yet to hear one suspicious thing about the airport. I've mentioned the theories behind the place - the guys I talked to had a good laugh over it.

The only thing plaguing DIA was a poor choice of artists to hire.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Shouldn’t that be the devils tower coordinates? Why didn’t they use the right coordinates in the movie? The coordinates 104' 44' 30' W 40' 36' 10' N are for the Colorado air port. 104° 42′ 55″ W, 44° 35′ 25″ N is Devil’s Tower. How could the Spielberg and the movie makers screw that up? That is a bigger question. I know special effects and things weren’t as good as they are now but geeez!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
If the coordinates are NOT exactly Devil's tower, but they DO match DIA now, an airport filled with symbolism and imagery/statues of ancient gods (not to mention the painting on the wall), it makes the hair in my neck stand up straight. No coincidence indeed..

What did/do they know?
Well, the coordinates have nothing to do with DIA, but they ARE a little less than 350 miles due south of Devil's Tower, WY. Guessing someone in the movie production got the longitude (almost) right but made a typo in the latitude. Actual coordinates of Devil's Tower, WY are 44°35'25" N, 104°42'55" W, about 4 degrees off from those in the movie.
edit on 2011.2.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I've never been to Denver yet, I only live a few hours drive away, but it's definitely on my travel agenda for 2 reasons. To see a Broncos home game and visit DIA. Wasn't Denver the "good" city in Steven Kings "The Stand?" I've heard and read so much about DIA that it's intriguing to say the least.

Actually the city was Boulder, about 30 miles north of Denver that was mentioned in the movie "The Stand"

"When the novel opens, she is 108 years old and lives in a farmhouse in Hemingford Home, Nebraska.[3] She is one of the 0.6% of the population that is immune to the Captain Trips virus, and initially appears to some of the plague survivors in dreams, drawing them to her just as Randall Flagg draws the evil survivors to him. She and her followers make their way to Boulder, Colorado where they establish the "Boulder Free Zone" government."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2/26/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
The mysterious horse with gloving eyes at DIA
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a295c16a900d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90da5f99e001.jpg[/atsimg]

horse on the cover of Montauk Project, a book about experiments in time
en.wikipedia.org...

The Montauk Project is believed to be an extension or continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment

The book describes the Montauk project where the government sent children far into the future to see if they could read an inscription (or attain esoteric knowledge) from what is described as a giant iron mustang surronded in complete desolation.
edit on 26-2-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

when I saw that blue horse in the video posted earlier in this thread I didn't make the connection to the Montauk project.

Denver has a professional football team called..... the Broncos... and the colors are orange and blue.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Originally posted by fleabit
Are you folks even reading the thread? They do NOT match the coordinates of DIA. Only in a fantasy world where manipulating punctuation makes it so. The raw and accurate coordinates point to a field somewhere, far north of DIA.

It is my opinion that many accept and welcome this fantasy world that you speak of. They are reading the thread, but in a way that i like to refer to as "selective reading." Some are only capable of reading the comments that agree with the fantasy. Comments involving logical thought and common sense do not belong in this fantasy and are easily passed by without acknowledgment.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Denver has a professional football team called..... the Broncos... and the colors are orange and blue.
The conspiracy deepens!!! Obviously this blue/orange "bronco" as they call it is the work animal enslaved by our reptillian overlords on their home planet, and thus is symbolic of our future!

Although sometimes I find Occams Razor to be most useful... the simplest answer? Denver doesn't really exist...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Denver is also a mile high in altitude which could be a factor if a pole shift and attendant earthquakes rent the earth from the gulf of mexico to the great lakes and flood the midwest on one side (new madrid fault) and much of the west coast goes under (san andreas fault)....as well as the low lying washington, dc area being flooded by tsunamis.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
The conspiracy deepens!!! Obviously this blue/orange "bronco" as they call it is the work animal enslaved by our reptillian overlords on their home planet, and thus is symbolic of our future!

Although sometimes I find Occams Razor to be most useful... the simplest answer? Denver doesn't really exist...

I'm still grinnin'.... that part about "the mysterious blue horse still baffles conspiracy theorists".... but not football fans...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Denver Airport Conspiracy
Part I
Part II

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
remember....this area under dia is composed of loose fill from the inland seaway and scrabble from the rocky's wearing down....the depth of the easily dug-up and tunneled substructure is 13.000 feet, and one more thing....anyone mentioning ROCKY FLATS?....the DIA is not in the middle of nowhere

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Close Encounters of the third kind was possibly about the spooky INL national laboratory in the high desert of Idaho. As you are driving along route 20 across the high desert plateau there is this odd dome shaped hill off to the left of the highway. Spooky bright blinking lights out in the desert marked several active nuclear reactor testing sites back in the 1970's. You would take route 25 north from Denver and then west on 80 if you were driving from Denver to Idaho falls through Yellowstone.

43° 32′ 0.34″ N, 112° 56′ 41.5″ W

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

wow ...
amazing find...
screwed up world we live in...

edit on Sat Feb 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why is it that these coordinates in Google Earth take you directly to DIA, but if you look at the ACTUAL coordinates at the bottom when you hold the mouse over the marker, it displays 39 51' 32" 104 40' 06" ? The real coordinates from the OP (if you track it manually or even enter the coordinates in correct format in Google maps) take you to a place outside of Ault, CO..... Anyone?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Denver is also a mile high in altitude ...

So is Alburquerque. So are many other places. Some higher, even. (LaPaz, Bolivia)

So what??

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow i love things like this

I don't think this is a coincidence at all.
edit on Sat Feb 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Please, explain.

What isn't a coincidence??

I'm all ears.....(PS...did you read the thread, yet?)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhackerSo is Alburquerque. So are many other places. Some higher, even. (LaPaz, Bolivia)

So what??

I can envision you sitting there at the computer with your mouse hovering over the reload/refresh button and just waiting for somebody to make a mistake

Get over your god complex, your words are not law as demonstrated by you here

Originally posted by weedwhacker
48 flippin' flags, since my last mention (when there were only 33)!!??!!

Stars all over the most inane posts.

Ridiculous, debunked three ways from Sunday thread idea and concept!!!

Each and every one of you who added a flag....what were you thinking? I mean, is it possible that there exists this much lack of science and technical capacity to merely believe the most outrageous, clearly demonstrably FALSE assertions made by any ATS member, and not do at least the minimal of fact checking, and reading from posts by logical thinkers???

Congratulations.

If the intent is to bring, and rain, scorn and derision down upon this website, then Mission: Accomplished!

just mellow out a little, and its ok if not everybody on the planet agrees with you :@@

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How to use Google Earth - A Guide

How to Mark Locations in Google Earth

Latitude/Longitude:

Exercise and practice to view Ayers Rock:

For the purpose of this exercise, the quickest way to do this is to enter the following latitude and longitude coordinates in the Fly To field in the Search panel (see diagram above):

25 20'42.28"S 131 2'6.24"E

Proper entry format for GE is:

Degrees....no suffix.
Minutes....suffix [ ' ]
Seconds...suffix [ " ]

Doing as the OP suggests is bogus......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OP's numbers: 104 44 30 40 36 10.

Converted to proper GE format (Reverse, enter Latitude FIRST):

40 36'10.0"N 104 44'30.0"W

Copy/Paste the above, and put into your Google Earth search box....then GO!

OK?? Capisce?

Upon further review, takes you directly to a house....middle of agriculture fields. Several outbuildings. Maybe that is the underground entrance to the Reptilians' Lair. Go, visit. Knock yourselves out......
edit on 26 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Doing as the OP suggests is bogus......

Maybe that is the underground entrance to the Reptilians' Lair.

You know, you're really giving the Debunkers and Skeptics a bad name.

As another poster mentioned, they are a key element to conspiracy sites. But not when they continually post inflammatory and arrogant comments...Who appointed you Threadkiller? I want names!

I won't be addressing anymore of your posts, but stay on your soapbox if you must.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join