It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind all of these protests everywhere?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I certainly agree there is enough is enough mentality,just watch iran,that`will be very interesting,if not already.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The short answer to your question is corrupt and oppressive governments and abusive power elites. People are angry. MegaBanks and Giant corporations are destroying the Middle class in developed nations and suppressing the poor in undeveloped ones. This is working in tandem with governments that basically work for these behemoths. The governments are also trying to use "terrorism" to justify taking away the rights of citizens or keeping subjects from having rights in the first place. Combine this with global internet access and people are more aware of the B.S. Throw in some instigators like Wikileaks and Anonymous - they act as matches and gasoline.
When the normal power structure is threatened or breaks, there will always be those who try to take advantage of it, whether it be questionable billionaires, religious extremists, people who see a moneymaking scheme, or just mischief makers in general.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned oil yet?? maybe this is being done to get oil to rise in price.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Press. Exposure. Someone connecting the dots for us.

My working theory so far (still in formulation) is that in many of not most of these cases of "revolution," there in actuality are not really any more or less protests going on than usual. Protests go on fairly regularly in many parts of the world, and it is the media and the amount of media a protest either does or does not receive that makes it appear a certain way to us. It's how it is reported. It's what we are told about it. And it's what they tell us to think.

In some cases, as in Egypt and Libya, the media and other attention may gather momentum and continue. In others, they do not.

As an example, there were some pretty regular protests in Jordan going on about a variety of issues that didn't become part of this "thing" until the media so identified them. The same holds true in other places, like Afghanistan. People there protest with some regularity, and probably the next time they do, we will see it as part of this collective whole. Now we're hyperfocused on it.

But the seed is planted, isn't it?

Whether "someone" wants us focused on this for one reason or another, opportunistic, realistic, or otherwise sort of remains to be seen. Whether someone is simply taking advantage of events that naturally happen or making them happen or just supporting certain ones after they do happen is almost moot at this point? There sure seems to be no shortage of people in line either willing to take credit or being assigned the blame. All we can do is watch and wait and see what shakes out and what patterns we see in both the before and after.

Guess all this just goes to the power of the media and how subjective we are about what we choose to let in or believe or not. This is not, however, to say that this is necessarily bad. Awakening is good. But awakening for the right reasons is better.

Anyhow, just some thoughts.
edit on 2/25/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by leaualorin

The Mahdi is the Savior of the Islamic people. Like Christians are waiting for the second coming of Christ, Moslems are awaiting the Mahdi.

ok , it's not my day ...
HONESTLY I lost my belief in ANYTHING!
We are here on this planet as a PUNISHMENT for whatever some moron in our past DID...
And I think no one will come to "save us " at all!
We will die in pain and suffering here on this crap planet with these SATANIC CRIMINAL WORLD "LEADERS"!
and that's it!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Libya is globally the 12th as a exporter of oil,usual saudi 1st,russia second,usa 3rd, yada yada...However maybe there are fields with huge reserves that gaddafi is not aware of !

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I refuse to believe all of these protests happened all on their own. I haven't done too much research into it, I know some people think that the Muslim Brotherhood is behind all of it. But now there are protests in North Korea and there are protests in Lybia. It's fine for all of these people to want freedom and democracy but there must be some organization that is bringing all these people together and organizing them. I don't believe that the US is directly responsible for all of this but I feel that our government certainly might be supporting the other protesters. How many governments are involved? It's obviously not just the US. Does anyone here know what's going on?

im inclined to agree with you here that there is more to this than meets the eye. and i think a lot more people are waking up to this hopefuly. here is a couple of interesting articles on this very subject
neithercorp.us...
www.puppet99.com...
aother exellent read to help understand were this is all going is an article called "which path to persia" sorry it wont link but well worth searching out. you will find it on blacklisted news.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpy daysleeper

Last time it was the Arab embargo , this time uprisings next time middle east war . Each time the Big Oil made a killing so who would come first to mind . I was told about 2 months ago that gas was going to 5 dollars a gallon by design . This when gas was going down . Most people over in Muslim controlled countries have been educated by the Internet and wants more out of life . Start a little unrest and instability and cause speculation to increase prices . The more unrest the greater the prices and newer governments more acclimated to the NWO . Think about it !

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Of course, we all know that Google and Facebook were an integral force behind the protests, but a much closer look should be given to the union and their contribution in these uprisings, especially in Egypt. The pizza delivery to the union supporters in Wisconsin would be a good place to start. It was a nice gesture with underlying message and motives. Looks like the CIA doesn't have to do all of the leg work anymore.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
geez, it seems we get one of these threads
each day now, asking for who is behind all this.

well maybe the OP should have used the search function
before he posted as there are about 12 threads thus far
with the same question and answers. no offense to
the op
But the search function is ur friend.
Do a lil research.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is something I haven't seen brought up. If a coalition decided now was the time to TAKE the US and Invade us. Now would be the time wouldn't it. They'd need a distraction. All of our trrops are in the middle east and Korea and helping in Japan. If they decided to invade and hit the East coast They would get to the Rockies before we could actually get a grasp on things and stop it. And would anyone REALLY help the Good ole US of A. In my opinion no one would. Not a single country that is strong enough to matter except Canada MAYBE. The number advantage is staggering. Considering the parties that would most likely be involved. If you study history. One day it WILL happen. I sure hope not. But food for thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As has now spread to the UK apparently,,,,,
Commies and Anarchists:
CHAOS.....losers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It may be that people are tired of being denied freedom and the right to a decent, at least, middle class existence.

With modern technology and the scientific revolution why should there be humans that starve to death and most others be at bare subsistence, and be denied a decent life when there are billionaires and millionaires going around stealing and hogging the world’s wealth and resources and living like Kings.

The people of the world are tired of this system of greed and control that exists where a few live good and the rest of us live like dogs.

Now the elite, led by fools in the Republican Party in the US, and other foreign countries are telling people: you have to take less. We have to cut services to you.

They do this while at the same time bailing out Banksters and giving the rich everything they want.

AND YOU WONDER WHY THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY?

The people are seeing that there is no reason to cut budgets and deny people a decent life, when there is really no shortage of anything but the manipulation of macro economics to enrich a few greedy pigs at the expense of most of us.

The veneer of BS: fake recessions and depression and the monetary manipulation by greedy banksters and their puppet politicians are being exposed for what it is and people are tired of it.

The question is: WHEN ARE THE PEOPLE IN THE US GOING TO WAKE UP
AND JOIN THE LIBYANS, EGYPTIANS, AND NOW THE BRITISH, IRISH, GREEKS AND OTHERS AND:

REVOLT!

edit on 26-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've not read the full thread yet as I just want to add my answer, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this name yet.

Look no further than George Soros and the Open institute, these are the culprits you are looking for and yes it is NWO

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
look at this site if ur americain I have followed it for a bit as I have yours and it calls for protest......ne 1 else see a disturbing trend?theconspiracyexposed.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

The UN

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Maybe it is some type of supercomputer with a new AI software program enticing people on social media sites to protest.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You guys amaze me with all this conspiracy stuff when it is clear people are finally waking up and seeing the system of greed and selfish capitalism for what it is.

People are being educated by things like the internet and seeing what goes on in the world, and they don’t like it.

The people in the Mideast see others with a little freedom, like in the west, and at least want that for themselves.

And the people in the West are finally, except the brain dead American people, realizing that their freedoms are being stolen from them by the greedy capitalist, politicians and banksters who are stealing everything in sight and telling them they have freedom while they no longer have a middle class lifestyle, cant find a job or have to work 16 hours a day, so what good is that freedom.

What good is “freedom” when economic freedom is being taken from the western ordinary people?

The fact is that there is no freedom when you can’t feed your children, or even afford to send them to college, or get a decent job any longer.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
It may be that people are tired of being denied freedom and the right to a decent, at least, middle class existence.

With modern technology and the scientific revolution why should there be humans that starve to death and most others be at bare subsistence, and be denied a decent life when there are billionaires and millionaires going around stealing and hogging the world’s wealth and resources and living like Kings.

The people of the world are tired of this system of greed and control that exists where a few live good and the rest of us live like dogs.

Now the elite, led by fools in the Republican Party in the US, and other foreign countries are telling people: you have to take less. We have to cut services to you.

They do this while at the same time bailing out Banksters and giving the rich everything they want.

AND YOU WONDER WHY THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY?

The people are seeing that there is no reason to cut budgets and deny people a decent life, when there is really no shortage of anything but the manipulation of macro economics to enrich a few greedy pigs at the expense of most of us.

The veneer of BS: fake recessions and depression and the monetary manipulation by greedy banksters and their puppet politicians are being exposed for what it is and people are tired of it.

The question is: WHEN ARE THE PEOPLE IN THE US GOING TO WAKE UP
AND JOIN THE LIBYANS, EGYPTIANS, AND NOW THE BRITISH, IRISH, GREEKS AND OTHERS AND:

REVOLT!

edit on 26-3-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

This i believe is what George Soro's want's, a bottom up effect to help collapse America. You have been mislead to think that capitalism and rich people are bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Where was capitalism in 2008 when the phony recession destroyed trillions of savings of ORDINARY Americans?

And also destroyed the economies of Greece, Ireland, and many other European economies that are on the brink of collapse.

And look at the US where they are destroying the middle class.

I am afraid it is you who is deceived with your George Soros conspiracy theories while the politicians in America enslave and impoverish you and your children while you waste your time on conspiracy theories.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join