It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light in the sky dropping debris

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Crazy Alison Kruse (seeingufospa) videos are known hoaxes. I would not use them as an example to back any claims.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The reason people don't usually zoom in and cut the video off before the thing dissappears is usually because they just happened to see it and record it on their phone, there is no zoom and you eventually run out of memory. I think that is the case most of the time. Just saying....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I am not really trying to back any claim, as to the validity of the video, I dont know. I just saw this vid and thought it looked credible. Nothing too amazing going on in it or any obvious use of cgi. I just included the vid because at times it shows a very similar phenomena to what is being discussed in this thread. What has she done that proves she is a hoaxer?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Great posts by Ziggy, looks exactly like JA's video to a tee.

As for the OP, I really like this video, I don't think its false and it does seem to be dripping something quite substantial.

For a second I thought it was seeding a cloud?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Maybe it ended suddenly because he had a small child with him who had just done something that warrented intervention? At least thats how many of my phone calls have ended

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
thats cool!

haha weather balloon?!?! it looks NOTHING like that weather balloon video

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
thats cool!

haha weather balloon?!?! it looks NOTHING like that weather balloon video

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
There definitely is a trend going on in ufo sightings lately. The ball of light(s) falling from stationary light(s) is being recorded all over the place. What is this?

It all seems far to similar to just be coincidence. The vids are not all EXACTLY the same but you would have to be blind to not notice the similarity between them. Of course I am talking about the Utah vid and Dome vid as well as many others that have been mentioned on different threads...

Their meteors.

And the stationary objects?

stars & planets

Any kind of flashing/flickering is due to scintillation

The 'UFOs'? Airplanes

Alison Kruse is using the blooming effect that happens in nightvision to disguise her hoax.

These effects happen on all types of cameras as well

edit on 2/26/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Not more Alison Kruse non-sense. She is filming the traffic pattern of the busy airports in her vicinity. Take a look at her YT Channel and see the exact location where her house is. Go onto Google Earth and note the airports that surround her? She lives in an Air Traffic Control Zone and just films the lights at extreme distance and passes them off as being in the woods 700-1000 yards away from her. Anyone can do it. It you took Alison with her equipment to any similiar ATC zone she would be filming the same images night after night. She is zoomed in and with night vision optics anything including shooting stars, meteors, etc are going to appear on her videos. She simply tries to con people into believing that the 'blinkie' UFOs are mimicking aircraft with strobes.

TJ

edit on 26-2-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join