It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got the "CREEPS" you guys!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just thought I'd tell you it's 2:30 in the AM right now. And out of nowhere this very strange and powerful wind came into town! And it's giving me the big time creeps! I don't even know why, but I am seriously spooked!
Anyone have any idea why??? Has this ever happened to you?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes it has.....I sometimes think it's the the 4 Angels that control the four corners of the earth......

It freaks me out too........god forgive and bless us all.

Revelations Chapter 7

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And angels are comforting....I just hope they are good angels!

Anyway, whew! now the winds all gone. Boy that was freaky though! It was pounding at the doors and windows and knocking the patio furniture over....spooky stuff those elements!!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What to know something really creepy?

I was on night shift last night at the base infirmary and when i went outside for air i looked up into the sky and saw the first squadron from the local AF base leave to go to the Gulf.

About five minutes later, the clouds cleared and looking up to the near full moon, i saw a ed shadown over the moon and clouds in a shape of a large hand with it's fingers reaching across the sky!!!!

I'll tell you this, i have never ran inside that quick in my life!! I was freaked!

arc

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the cloud is a bit uncanny but don't be freaked by the red moon - it's a lunar eclipse. When you have a full moon and the earth passes between the moon and the sun, it casts it's shadow on the moon and makes it red.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There's a guy with his arms folded scowling at me through the window

arc

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
lol what?

have you asked him what he wants?

top topics

join