It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat - Aliens are Evil

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Can anyone in this topic offer any convincing evidence to back up their wild claims?

I figured there wasn't going to be any.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Can anyone in this topic offer any convincing evidence to back up their wild claims?

I see you missed my post, but here is one (once again) www.youtube.com... Dr. Roger Leir have removed alien implants from his patients, and it is concluded that these implants are of Extraterrestrial origin.
And not only that. There are 'Starchildren' who have telepathic skills, ability to read other people's mind, move objects by using mind-power. Mary Rodwell have worked with 1600 cases about 'Starchildren' who are in contact with Extraterrestrials, and from this conference www.esotericonline.net... were Mary Rodwell also mention a 'Starchild' asking it's human-mom about how the huge stones were placed during the construction of the pyramids. The human-mom answered it was the slaves who physically placed the stones. But, the 'Starchild' said >>No mom! The stones were levitated by using mind-power, that's how the stones were placed. And on the top of the pyramids they placed a crystal object, so they could communicate with other civilizations from other starsystems

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Dr. Leir's objects were never shown to be anything other than normal Earthly debris.

As for "Starchildren", I'm not going to touch that one with a ten foot pole!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Dr. Leir's objects were never shown to be anything other than normal Earthly debris.

I see you don't get it. Did you watch the provided interview with Dr. Leir? I guess you didn't, or you don't understand what the interview is about

They have concluded that the implant is of Extraterrestrial origin, and that's the fact

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Here's the video you mentioned, embedded:

Removal of an Alien Implant

I have also read that once implants were removed, some patients would die. Something about the object being too closely tied to the person so if removed, it caused death. Seems it doesn't ALWAYS happen. Maybe different reactions, different implants, dare I say different alien species' methods?

When was this filmed/aired? Curious about the year.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
But they are not aliens.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
But they are not aliens.

I see you didn't watched Dr. Leir's interview properly either. Oh yes, the implants are manufactured by aliens. The scientists also concluded that the implants are of Extraterrestrial origin, and that's fact www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'd like to see some peer-reviewed evidence before I believe that wild claim.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Although I find the thought of abductions creepy, I don't believe the greys themselves to be evil, I think they treat us the same way we treat mice or monkeys in a lab, people say it is wrong for aliens to abduct us, but what would we do on discovering a planet in the future and finding a species much like the Neanderthals? Would we have a nice dinner party with them, or would we take a few for experiments?

My major concern is why are they making hybrids? to me it means that there is something on this planet that is harmful to them, something they have no natural resistance too but we obviously do. Creating a hybrid probably solves this problem for them

But that begs the question of why? Why do they need to create a hybrid? To me it would suggest a long term plan involving this planet, a plan non of us is aware of, a plan they keep secret while they build up their supply of hybrids and to me it isn't something being done for the benefit of the human race. And that makes me very very wary of greys and whoever is controlling them.

On the bright side if there is something here that is harmful to them, at least we have an natural weapon against them. What we really need to develop is something we can use to block the telepathy and mind control, if we can stop that then we are capable of dealing with them

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Speaking of toys for the government, this site is definitely one as well.

you must be posting on the wrong thread cause I have read all post up till yours and nobody was speaking of that

edit on 2-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz
[more

edit on 2-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

In the book, the doctor wrote that the grays cannot reproduce anymore, something happened to their organs. That is why they collect human sperm and eggs and sometimes even implant fetuses in women, they develop for a few months, and are removed again at a later abduction.

As for why they are doing this hybridization program, abductees said that ultimately, the grays plan to integrate into human society unnoticed. That is why they have hybrids and late-stage hybrids. As for WHY they want to integrate into our society, nothing was said. Maybe they just want at least part of their DNA to survive in human/alien hybrids?

The grays have also been reported to terrorize victims during abductions and flood their minds with violent or other unpleasant images.

Anything done in secret is evil. The hybridization program's survival depends on the secrecy and mainstream dismissal of abductees' stories. That is why they are successful, at least for now.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I'd like to see some peer-reviewed evidence before I believe that wild claim.

The ordinary scientific community is still too stupid to analyze implants of Extraterrestrial origin. Only the most prestigious laboratories in the world like Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego are able to determine what material that is 'Not of this world' or not. And as i previously said, they have finally concluded that these implants are of Extraterrestrial origin, which the document also prove during the interview with Dr. Roger Leir www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
I have also read that once implants were removed, some patients would die. Something about the object being too closely tied to the person so if removed, it caused death. Seems it doesn't ALWAYS happen. Maybe different reactions, different implants, dare I say different alien species' methods?

www.angelfire.com...

Some have been surgically removed and examined, while others, unable to be removed because of the vulnerable positioning within the body, make it dangerous for the patient to have it removed. Some implants are very small in size and some are much larger. Some implants are made of a strongly magnetic metallic material surrounded by a “ fatty “ material. Possibly to stop the body rejecting or reacting to the implant. Positioning of the implant varies from case to case. Some in the skull and brain regions, near the ear, front or rear lobe of the brain and in the sinus cavity. Others implanted in the limbs or stomach regions. Abductees explain how these implants are inserted into their body. Some have their eye ball removed, and a long needle type probe inserts the implant deep into their brain. Others recall “ injections “ implanting objects under their skin or into the stomach.

Yes, some implants are too dangerous to remove. What the abductees have in common is that there are no scars left behind, after the aliens inserted the implants.
www.youtube.com... In this video interview with Jessica the 'Crystal child' (one of Mary Rodwell's 1600 cases about 'Starchildren'), she mentioned that the aliens inserted a sort of an alien-micro-chip into her father's brain.

It's possible there could be more than one alien race who insert these different kind of implants. It could be interesting to know how many alien species who insert these implants. There also seems to be the dark aliens with red eyes, in the Kelly Cahill case www.youtube.com...

At least one of them seems to be the 'Big nosed Greys' www.youtube.com... who are also mentioned in the alleged meeting between the 'Big nosed Greys' and President Dwight Eisenhower www.bibliotecapleyades.net... www.thewatcherfiles.com... www.exopolitics.org... According to very reliable whistleblowers (former scientists, or former Government officials, or former high ranking personnel, who decide to break their secret sworn oath, and reveal what they know) the 'Nordics' during their telepathic meeting with President Eisenhower warned the Americans against the 'Big nosed Greys'. But, Eisenhower refused to listen to the 'Nordics'. The next alien race, the 'Big nosed Greys' also had a telepathic meeting with Eisenhower, were they offered to share their advanced alien technology, in case Eisenhower let them have alien bases on Earth (there are reported underground alien bases on Earth today), and let them abduct humans. Eisenhower accepted that, and a treaty was then signed with these 'Big nosed Greys'.
According to some very reliable Whistleblowers, that according to the treaty, the 'Big nosed Greys' should report every single human they abducted, to the Majestic-12 group. But, the abuctions got out of control (too many abductions), and some of the abductees never returned, and the scientists and high ranking personnel complain about that they do not learn enough about the alien-technology.
Several thousands of civilians from all over the world come forward and claim they are abducted by aliens.
www.truthcontrol.com...

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.

The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX.

Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, “hey, this is ours!” (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth).

Government agents have been forced to do everything they can theorize or scam on, to make it look like the Moon is a dead world impossible to inhabit. What they do not tell you is that ZETANS do not need an atmosphere like ours to breath because ZETANS do not have lungs. They do not need to irrigate and grow crops because Zetans have no digestive systems. They do not need to worry about being too hot or cold because they have incredibly thick tough skin... like reptiles only more extreme and much tougher... and are cold-blooded... the sun, heat, and cold on the Moon do not damage their skin.

In fact, they would DIE IN OUR EARTH ATMOSPHERE without a space suit, like they did after emerging from those crashed flying saucers... because our Earth atmosphere is poisonous to Zetans. The atmosphere in one of their planets, orbiting a dying red star sun, is composed of elements like sulfur and carbon monoxide... described by some scientists like the runaway greenhouse effect of out of control pollution Zetans would like on Earth for themselves. They cannot live on the surface of Earth without creating genetic sub-human hybrids in laboratories... part them and part us. So they live in underground cities in the United States, Soviet Union, Moon, Mars and certain asteroids off Jupiter.

Yes, it could be interesting to know what year the interview with Dr. Roger Leir was filmed. I've tried to find that out yesterday, but i will try again today.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Around 0:34 in the video www.youtube.com... the commentator say the surgery happened in 1996

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Im sorry Im not buying it at all. There are numerous races of "aliens" all with different views and feelings towards us. Not to mention, they are sooo much further evolved, so much further advanced, we shouldn't even begin to speculate on how they think. We literally can't comprehend being that much further evolved.

www.youtube.com...

All this aliens are invading/evil crap is BS, they've been around for a long long long time and if they wanted to # us up they'd have done it already, no doubt. I beleive it is a possible toy the government would play with if anything. Know your enemy!
edit on 25-2-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: !

If aliens are so far intellectually advanced from us then you know that they should understand the concepts of: good and evil, right and wrong behavior, manners, dignity, respect, etc... Obviously we are not their equals.
Maybe, we are more spiritually advanced than them. If they were spiritual they would help us in every way they could.

Good and evil run through the universe. It is nature, and it is balanced equally hopefully.
Avoid getting abducted, by aliens or humans. If they were here to help us we would know it. I have
yet to hear of any positive behaviour about them. The crop circles are completely alien, and who can understand any of it? Hollywood portrays them as evil monsters. If they were friendly they would drop publications out of their UFOs explaining who they are, where they are from, and what they are doing here.

The universe is so vast we are sitting ducks to anyone who wanted to tamper with us and our planet. The "secrets" kept by those in charge, or who know the truth, hold all of us in the dark very vulnerable.
The aliens are probably very much like the manipulators of this Earth, who are in human form.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

you ever think that maybe there is more then one species of aliens looking out for us or at us.......

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white)

It's not the first time the blue aliens are mentioned www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Homo noeticus or Star Kids are being recognized in America, but what is the evidence in Australia to support the existence of these 'new kids on the block', which is my name for them? From my research, I have become increasingly convinced that there is growing evidence to support the hypothesis that they do exist. For example, a young mother struggling to come to terms with her own contact experiences said her main concern writing to me was not for herself, but for her young son.

"I am seeking someone to listen and understand", she wrote. "Believe me, I am not filling his head with stuff, rather it is him telling me things. My little boy is four and a half years old and yes, he does have a vivid imagination. But he does and says things that there is no way he would have picked up anywhere else. He knows what I am thinking, finishes my sentences for me and feels pain when I do. Lately, he has been talking about 'baddies' that steal him. He's worrying the hell out of me. I try to make light of it and support him at the same time. He insists it's true.

He is very blasé about it and also says he will introduce them to me one day.

'Some aliens look like us', he said. 'There are blues ones too'.

www.philadelphia-experiment.com...

SUSANNE KONICOV: >>And all this technology was from the alien groups?>They had cooperation from the ET’s. See, they had a crashed UFO, which was deliberately crashed, by agreement with Hitler, by a certain group of Pleiadians. It was loaded with technology. And the reason for crashing it was that the German High Command, if they were pushed, could say, “Yeah we found a crashed saucer in the Bavarian Alps” or some such place, “and we recovered it, took it apart and analyzed the technology.” It certainly wasn’t made public. But the remains of that craft were found near Peenemunde after the war was over. This was the rocket testing base for the Germans and where Wernher Von Braun operated along with his crew. When the war was over, he deliberately moved his group to the west, to the Americans. And another group was captured by the Russians, including, I believe, his professor, Herman Oberth. Of course that is where the Russians got a head start on rocketry over the U.S. -- they had the professor who taught Wernher Von Braun!

There may have been someone else because the Russians captured quite a number of intelligencia out of Germany when Berlin came under their control. So the war actually received a huge boost, technologically from the Pleiadians. So far as deals are concerned, Roosevelt made the first one in the U.S. in 1934, not with the Pleiadians, who offered to help the U.S. get out of the doldrums of the huge depression we were in, but he chose a different group for whatever personal reasons we don’t know. Called the K Group or the Kondroshkin. It turns out, so far as I can determine today, they are the blue-greys. Not the little greys, but a larger group called the blue-greys. In any case, he made his deal with them. They made an offer to provide a whole new technological base for the United States atomic energy in 1938. Roosevelt at first approved and then he turned it down because the military told him, “Uh, uh! We can’t control it from beginning to end. We don’t know what they are going to do with it and how they may manipulate us in the end.” So they [the K-Group] disappeared in the woodwork.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PorroAgoVetusRespublica

Yes.

www.istina.rin.ru...
www.istina.rin.ru...
(Alien species, origins etc)

www.maar.us...
alien species (2nd source)

Just a few links to lists of alien species ^

Also, Annunaki10, yes I have seen the interview with Jessica and a bunch of other PC interviews. You spoke of the Eisenhower/alien contacts... here's some more info on what happened:

XIV

Eisenhower knew that he had to wrestle and best this alien problem. He
knew that he could not do it by revealing this secret to the Congress.
Early in 1953 the new President turned to his friend and fellow member on
the Council on Foreign Relations, Nelson Rockefeller, for his help with the
alien problem. Eisenhower and Rockefeller began planning the secret
structure of the alien task supervision which was to become a reality
within one year. The idea for MJ-12 was thus born.

It was Nelson's uncle Winthrow Aldrich who had been crucial in convincing
Eisenhower to run for President. The whole Rockefeller family and with them the Rockefeller empire had solidly backed Ike. Asking Rockefeller for help with the alien problem was to be the biggest mistake Eisenhower ever made for the future of the United States and most probably all of humanity.

Source: www.sacred-texts.com...

I don't know how reliable this is but I have heard on many occasions about the Eisenhower / Rockefeller / alien issue.

edit on 3-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't think aliens would be "evil" but I do think that it is likely that they would be uncaring and thus dangerous in that aspect, just as we would be dangerous to ants. We aren't having evil plans to murder ants but we don't give a thought to stepping on them or eradicating them if they are in our way.

We tend to think that aliens would be outright friendly or even just scientifically curious because we humans are a wonderful and special unique species....

But consider that if there is alien life, that means that intelligent life in the universe is not so wonderful and special. Also consider that any aliens capable of making the trip to our planet have to be literally millions if not billions of years more advanced than us, making us little more than ants to them.

Again, we arrogantly think that aliens would want to be friends with us, to learn about us, exchange culture, etc. But how much do we want to do that with ants? If they are really that much more advanced than us, we have NOTHING to offer other than the resources of our planet.

That is what should concern us, that any aliens capable of making the trip to our planet are advanced enough that our planet is what they would be interested in, and not us. And while they may have no hostile intent directly towards us, they may just not give a whit about us any more than we care about the bee's whose honey we take from their hives.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join