It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat - Aliens are Evil

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

You still wildly miss the point.
Lets recap shall we. You asked what cases I was talking about, for me to "source" abduction accounts from "researchers". I then explained it doesn't need to be "researcher", ATS accounts are perfectly valid, as valid as all other testimony anyway. Then you say I'm still wildy missing the point. Uh huh.

How do you know it isn't more than coincidence? Humans love their archetypes. What compels you to believe they are more than coincidence? The similarities in stories? The number of people?
What compels me? Well firstly, several years researching UFO's and aliens. I can't expect you to suddenly see where I'm coming from, but I've researched to the point where I feel there's little possibility an alien presence isn't real. There may not be any consclusive evidence, but that really doesn't mean aliens aren't here, all the evidence and testimony when combined is so powerful it could win in a court of law.

I believe the testimony as a whole CANNOT be ignored, and I find it quite ignorant to ignore all these people trying to tell us something important, and in return we mock them. They are telling the truth, and one day they'll be proven right. My belief in the abduction phenomena is strengthened by my research related to the alien presence, it was a fair while before I even started looking into abductions, but when I did I was already at the point where I believed the chances of an alien presence were extremely high, so my natural conclusion was, they had to be doing something if they were hanging around Earth but not making themselves known. Abduction activity made perfect sense in my mind, and t wasn't too long before I realized there was indeed a lot corroborating abduction stories that had similarities beyond what I would consider coincidence. It's simply connecting the dots for me, I go where the evidence takes me, and over the years my opinions have shifted and warped beyond comprehension, I don't go with what makes me feel comfortable or safe, I go with the facts, hard to handle or not.

And I'm pretty much done debating whether aliens exist not, it's just so silly at this stage, I can't possibly express my thoughts properly and you will never ever believe no what I say anyway, so there's little point to this. I've debated this a million times, I've hear the skeptics point of view a million times, and it's not strong enough to shift my opinion. Niether of us are achieving anything, except adding to the thousands of threads that debate if aliens actually exist.

Problem is, I never said such a thing. It is much easier for you to attack your straw-man than my actual point.
Lets recap again shall we. I stated research has shown it's more than possible to get completely valid information from people, you then request studies that corroborate this, as if my statement were wrong, and people only tell lies under hypnosis. It is getting quite late, but give me a minute to finish this response and find you the info you request, because I know you'll not rest until I do.

You cherry-picked one study that has little to do with the subject at hand.
I cherry picked it did I? I'll have you know I was debating whether intelligence agencies have tried hypnosis to get information from subjects, it took me one Google search to find that document.

edit on 27-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ok, some quick searching revealed this document to me (it isn't exactly what you asked for, but it should have info related directly to truth and hypnosis). It appears to be a fair analysis by a psychologist looking at both sides of the topic. I'm going to read it now if I can stay awake, but the first page gives a basic summary:

THE ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE:
A CRITICAL EVALUATION OF THEORY AND EVIDENCE
STUART APPELLE
Department of Psychology

State University of New York College at Brockport, Brockport, NY 14420-2977

ABSTRACT: Prevalent hypotheses regarding the etiology of the abduction experience
are examined, especially in regard to the existing evidence. Deception, suggestibility
(fantasy-proneness, hypnotizability, false-memory syndrome), personality, sleep phenomena,
psychopathology, psychodynamics, environmental factors, and event-level
alien encounters are each considered as origins of the abduction experience. The data
are discussed in terms of what is and is not consistent with theory, the concept of
parsimony, and the need for converging lines of evidence in establishing linkages
between fact and theory. On the basis of this analysis, it is argued that no theory yet
enjoys enough empirical support to be accepted as a general explanation for the
abduction experience. The concept of the abduction experience as a multicausal
phenomenon is discussed, and suggestions for future research are provided.

The “abduction experience”2 is characterized by subjectively real memories of
being taken secretly and/or against one’s will by apparently nonhuman entities and
subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures.3 The number of such
experiences has been estimated by Jacobs (1992) as 5–6% of the population, and by
Hopkins, Jacobs, and Westrum (1992) as 2% of the population. More conservative
estimates may be derived by counting the actual number of cases that have been
reported by investigators. For example, Bullard’s (1994) survey of 13 investigators
yielded 1,700 cases. Whatever the number, few aspects of ufology have attracted as
much attention. To those who dismiss the possibility that UFOs may be spacecraft,
the notion of abductions by UFO occupants is seen as inherently implausible. For
those who believe that UFOs are under the control of extraterrestrials, abduction
experiences suggest both a rationale for surreptitious UFO activity and an opportunity
to learn about the purpose underlying such activity. In essence, the abduction
experience is seen as an answer to the proverbial question, “Why don’t they land on
the White House lawn?”

In addition to the extraterrestrial hypothesis, there are numerous alternative explanations
for the abduction experience, many of which have been actively debated
in the ufological literature. However, these debates have often shed much more heat
than light. The purpose of this paper is to closely examine the proposed explanations
(causes) for the abduction experience in terms of their theoretical strengths
and weaknesses, and more importantly, in terms of what (if any) empirical evidence
exists in their support. The review does not address subsidiary issues which presuppose
a particular etiology. (For example, what planets do the abductors come from?)
Nor does it entertain the position advocated by some that an understanding of the
abduction experience is not amenable to scientific analysis (a position with which I
disagree; Appelle, 1994b).

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Lets recap shall we. You asked what cases I was talking about, for me to "source" abduction accounts from "researchers". I then explained it doesn't need to be "researcher", ATS accounts are perfectly valid, as valid as all other testimony anyway. Then you say I'm still wildy missing the point. Uh huh.

Perhaps you should try reading other posts instead of just ignoring points that contradict your beliefs.

Originally posted by WhizPhiz There may not be any consclusive evidence, but that really doesn't mean aliens aren't here, all the evidence and testimony when combined is so powerful it could win in a court of law.

Oh yes, the court-of-law fallacy. You are arguing about a scientific reality. The standards of evidence in a court of law and the court of science are very different. However, despite the standards of evidence in a court of law are much weaker than in science, the believer will bring up a court of law because it sounds impressive and profound.

I believe the testimony as a whole CANNOT be ignored, and I find it quite ignorant to ignore all these people trying to tell us something important, and in return we mock them.

No one is mocking them or ignoring them. You are attacking a straw-man because it is much easier than actually address my points.

And I'm pretty much done debating whether aliens exist not, it's just so silly at this stage

Yes, it is quite silly...because no one is debating it but you. You are trying to make another straw-man argument.

I can't possibly express my thoughts properly and you will never ever believe no what I say anyway, so there's little point to this. I've debated this a million times, I've hear the skeptics point of view a million times, and it's not strong enough to shift my opinion. Niether of us are achieving anything, except adding to the thousands of threads that debate if aliens actually exist.

Originally posted by WhizPhiz I stated research has shown it's more than possible to get completely valid information from people, you then request studies that corroborate this, as if my statement were wrong, and people only tell lies under hypnosis.

Because you are expecting us to just take your word. Provide the evidence to back it up. In and earlier post you said, "study after study" supports your assertions but have failed to produce a single one.

Originally posted by WhizPhizI cherry picked it did I? I'll have you know I was debating whether intelligence agencies have tried hypnosis to get information from subjects, it took me one Google search to find that document.

No, that isn't what you were debating. CIA is only mentioned twice on that page, once when Mr. Vaeni says the CIA was using as behavior modification tool and when you brought it up. You cited it as an example of a study supporting that a researcher cannot coerce a subject under hypnosis. However, you failed completely to understand that was for subjects under duress and resistant, ignoring information within the paper contrary to your beliefs. That is cherry-picking. You don't even know what you are debating.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Perhaps you should try reading other posts instead of just ignoring points that contradict your beliefs.
I've read absolutely everything you've said so far, but I don't have time to reply to absolutely everything you've said, but by any measure I'm replying to a great deal of it.

Oh yes, the court-of-law fallacy. You are arguing about a scientific reality. The standards of evidence in a court of law and the court of science are very different.
Yeah, the standards are different, but I'm not about to wait for science to find the all mighty conclusive proof it seeks, because an alien race apparently so advanced is not go to make that easy at all if they want to keep hidden, I'll be long dead before scientists ever reach any sort of conclusion. I'm not here to fool around, you can wait for that sure proof, but I can't deny all the less conclusive proof, it takes a lot for me to believe something like an alien presence, but there is a certain level where I draw the line.

No one is mocking them or ignoring them.
Oh I would beg to differ, anyone who claims to believe in aliens better be well prepared from some harsh mockery if they intend to make those beliefs known.

No, that isn't what you were debating. CIA is only mentioned twice on that page, once when Mr. Vaeni says the CIA was using as behavior modification tool and when you brought it up. You cited it as an example of a study supporting that a researcher cannot coerce a subject under hypnosis. However, you failed completely to understand that was for subjects under duress and resistant, ignoring information within the paper contrary to your beliefs.
You must have seen me say THIS:

It most definitely CAN retrieve valid information from a person, and if you think intelligence agencies haven't also used it for that purpose you're sadly mistaken. They've probably experimented with every possible use for hypnosis, with memory extraction most likely playing a major role."

I then proceeded to find any research related to that topic, and it took me one Google search. But you don't believe testimony, so my words mean nothing. And I pasted the first part of the summary, and I did in fact see the information stating hypnosis is unreliable, but once again, that doesn't mean it's completely invalid. Furthermore, if you think I'm ignoring everything that "contradicts" my beliefs, please see the PDF linked in my last post, I think you'll find it full of information pointing out the weaknesses in hypnosis. I am well aware of these weaknesses, but I also understand that a weakness doesn't mean total failure.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have lived a life with observing here and there and first I want to say is I don't care how long one studies this subject if they have never been abducted or had any style of experience then all they can do is write their given theories.

Many men in history have lived well over their theories only to be proven wrong.... down the line.

David Jacobs lives not far away from where I am and has worked at Temple University in Philadelphia if I am not mistaken. I believe you can not take a Species of Beings and say they are bad when you have never interacted with them or gotten to know them.

If we look at this Human race we all know there are good Beings and Bad Beings and as I have observed there are more good Beings then bad here on Earth. If a Species unknown to us came here and observed only a small portion of this Planet that just happened to be at WAR then went away they might tend to say Earth is a very hostile place when in all rights it is not.

The Human race is living a life that has been passed down from generation to generation it is only now that many are waking to the fact that life isn't exactly as we were taught.

With other Species they are parallel to us in most ways such as short, tall, fat, thin, good, bad and different colors.

The Human race is just another created race of Beings that is still in its infancy of Evolution and are monitored 24/7 and they know the good and bad here but they also know there is more GOOD then bad here and a race worth saving when the time comes and its coming.

Everything whether liked or not liked by any Species is just the way it is........ always has been and always will be.

The truth has been kept from you quite successfully and in the Universe there is more good then not.

Other life Beings do not need what we need to survive such as the ones you call the Grey's . The Grey's are not all alike there are good, not so good and there are mis-understood ones and they have different appearances and tinges to their skin again somewhat parallel to the Human. The one difference is they can not survive on our lands because their is to much oxygen in our air however, they can breathe thin air and they are more so Botanical and would need a Botonist to care for them and instead of giving them Oxygen which would kill them they would need to be placed where the air is very thin.

I'll stop here enough is said and as THEY say, whatever is to be will be.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here we go, this report has some good stuff:

Simulations of the abduction experience.

Lawson (1977) asked hypnotized subjects
to describe events associated with a suggested close encounter with a UFO. He
claimed considerable similarity between these reports and those from real abduction
experiencers. This study has been widely cited by skeptics but widely criticized
by ufologists (Bullard, 1989) for its methodology, conclusions, and generalizability.
Whatever its validity, it remains the only direct test of the role of hypnosis in the
abduction experience.4

Lynn and colleagues describe a related experiment (Lynn & Pezzo, 1994; Lynn &
Kirsch, 1996). Testing the premise that similarities found across abduction experi-
ences can be accounted for by familiarity with these elements in our popular culture,
they reasoned that encounter scenarios deliberately and consciously made up
by non-abduction-experiencers should approximate those generated by actual abduction
experiencers. To test this, volunteers were asked to simulate (role play) the
behavior of an excellent hypnotic subject asked to recall events following the observation
of a mysterious light in the sky. (The subjects were not actually hypnotized.)

Like Lawson, these experimenters report certain (yet sketchy) similarities between
their subjects’ accounts and those typically found in the abduction experience literature.
On the other hand, Randles (1994a) noted a number of inconsistencies between
the prototypical abduction experience and the stories of twenty British subjects asked
to imagine a close encounter. These inconsistencies included more humanlike entities,
almost no reports of “doorway amnesia” (failure to recall events associated
with entry into the abductors’ craft), not a single medical examination, and little
resemblance of apparent alien motives to those indicated in the reports by actual
abduction experiencers.

Although these results seem contradictory to those of Lawson and Lynn and Pezzo,
it is interesting to note that compared to the stereotypical American abduction scenario,
British abduction experiencers report humanlike entities about four times
more often, and medical examinations about !/3 as often (Randles, 1994b). Therefore,
the results with British subjects who are asked to make up a close encounter
are more consistent with the typical British abduction report than might otherwise
be apparent.

Each of these studies could benefit from tighter methodology and closer examination
of the content and frequency of the generated reports. In the meantime,
however, they suggest that elements of the abduction experience are found in the
imaginations of the nonexperiencer population, and that consistency in abduction
accounts is becoming more difficult to justify as evidence of veridicality.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cromlech

The evidence does not point in this direction, it points to something else, which is far stranger and more disturbing than your little green aliens theory.
So you're going to leave us all hanging in suspense?

Your narrow research only takes into account what has been occurring within the last century. Abductions have been occurring for over two thousand years, including sex and marriage with the strange occupants. This is not a modern phenomenon, it's origin is an old as man himself.

Which is why Jacobs little pet theory is incorrect, it is neither strange nor absurd enough to explain what has been occurring in it's totality.

Jacobs does not put this into the historical context. Just as he pix'n'mixes his reports to those which fit his little pet theory, he discards the rest. An alien agenda type takeover is simply not supported by the sheer volume of evidence which Jacobs chooses to cherry pick.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Some reading material for those interested in looking into the ancientness of the phenomena.

Some of these books are very old, one was written in 1691. Vallee cites these books himself. The good part is that you can read them now, as two of them are free and available online.

Jacques Vallee - Dimensions (1989)

The central question posed by the UFO phenomenon is this: What happens to the witnesses who have a close encounter? Are the "abductions" real? And, if so, where do these people go?

Here again it is useful to take the stories out of the twentieth-century North American context and to relate them to the larger universe of reports from other times and other places. The Secret Commonwealth, after all, already took ordinary folks away. So did the denizens of Magonia, and the sky people of American Indian lore.

Part Two of this book is concerned with the direct interaction between humans and these alleged beings – with what we know of their physical reality and their impact on us.

As we progress from chapter to chapter in this search, the reader will see the outline of a major fact towering above the haze of human theories and fragile dreams. This is not simply a case of a few tales relating encounters between a few humans and strange creatures from the sky. This is an ageold and worldwide myth that has shaped our belief structures, our scientific expectations, and our view of ourselves.

In the past twenty years, UFO reports have been studied by serious persons who have tried to place them within the framework of space science, modern physics, psychology, or the history of superstition.

Superficially, the most appealing of the theories proposed is the extraterrestrial theory which would regard the UFOs as probes from another planet. Yet it falls short of explaining the phenomena in their historical development. Present-day saucers cannot be evaluated without reference to the 1897 airship or to earlier sighting of similar objects. Then, too, the theory of simple visitation must be compared with the assumption that the visitors know far more physics than we do – so much more, in fact, that an interpretation in terms of physical concepts known to us is bound to end in failure and contradiction. A second major flaw in all the theories proposed so far is found in the description of the entities and their behaviour. As we will see below, any theory can account for some of these reports, but only at the expense of arbitrary rejection of a much larger group.

To put it bluntly, the UFO phenomenon does not give evidence of being extraterrestrial at all.

Instead it appears to be inter-dimensional and to manipulate physical realities outside of our own space-time continuum.

Robert Kirk - The Secret Commonwealth - 1691 (FREE)

W. Y. Evans-Wentz - 1911 - (FREE)

John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse - 1970 - (Amazon)

Hoaxing memories is trivial. Jacobs is scared, I do not believe that he is lying, but that doesn't mean that he is right. The entire historical evidence does not point in the direction which he is describing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I suggest to stop blabering about aliens being evil, until somebody will present rock solid proof that they actually do exist and are visiting earth...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
First i want to say, Great thread

www.serpo.org... www.americanchronicle.com...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS
Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, "Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?"
"Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?" Reagan asks.
The Caretaker states, "At least five."
Reagan: "Are they all friendly?"
An advisor who is not named in the transcript reportedly says, "Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five."
"We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile."
Reagan is clear about his position. "I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.
Casey explains. "Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed."
"We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time," Casey reportedly says.
Reagan: "OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?"
Presidential advisor (name redacted): "Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country."
The Caretaker explains further, "We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s."
Reagan asks, "You mean to say, these H-A-Vs have been visiting us and kidnapping our people since the '50s?"
Casey: "Mr. President, we have some indication that they might have been doing this for some time. But we really have to consider all of the evidence, listed in our reports, and compare that to some of the open source information."

www.youtube.com... President Ronald Reagan's speech to UN about alien threat from outer space.
It could indicate that Reagan's advisors/administration were paranoid as they allegedly saw the kind of aliens who abduct humans as hostile, back in those days of the 1980's.

According to whistleblowers (former Government offials, or former scientists, or former high ranking military persons who decide to break their secret sworn oath and reveal what they know about alien visitation, like for example Cliff Stone, Robert O. Dean www.youtube.com... and others) www.thewatcherfiles.com... www.exopolitics.org... a treaty was made with aliens to let them have alien bases on Earth (reports of some of the alien bases, links here phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com... Reports of alien base at the border between China and India www.bigbluetech.net... Reports of alien base at Lake Baikal, were some Soviet military-divers were killed by aliens while 4 others were seriously wounded in 1982 www.cavinessreport.com... www.alien-ufos.com... Reports of alien base near Puerto Rico, encounters with aliens, and two F-14s were reported kidnapped by a baseball field sized triangle shaped UFO, and these two F-14s and the 4 pilots were never seen again) and abduct humans ( www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Over thousands of people from all over the world claim to be abducted by aliens www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Dr. Roger Leir have removed alien implants from his patients, and the implants are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin), and in return the humans learn some of the alien technology (according to rumors, aliens are teaching scientists and high ranking military personnel at 'Area 51').
That's how the treaty is all about, according to the whistleblowers www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.xnewsarchive.com... indians-artifact.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
They have been here for a long long time and many that only consider themselves as having abductions are waking to the fact that they have a purpose here and it will be known to them soon when the event comes.

But until then you all can still talk about Jacobs Vallee and their theories but to be honest we abductee's/experiencers know, you need to stop ignoring us

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Hey man,
just woke up so I haven't read all your thread just yet.

I will soon though, just wanted to ask, have you seem any presentations (they can be found on Youtube) or read any books by Mary Rodwell?

She's interviewed 1000s of people who have had alien experiences and I have not heard of a more learned person on the subject than her.

Best to start with her Youtube video called The Reality of Contact. If you just search her name in Youtube the presentation will come up

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Lets think about this. When a lab technician takes a mouse and drills into his skull to implant senors do we not care? Most don't. The lab rat will die,but as far as the lab technican is concerned something can be learned from the immense pain he puts it through. Now go outside the lab and see other people who look like the lab tech protesting the lab test on the mouse. Even though these people are human like the lab tech they have emotions for the mouse and can understand how much pain and torture they put mice through daily.

Flip it now and assume the aliens that abduct humans are the same. the lab techs (aliens) could care less if we are in pain or we are scared. The lab tech aliens are cold to us because we are nothing more then lab rats. so it's possible they are not evil in a biblical sense. But purly cold for the sake of science. The intent would be to make some kind of super rat to release back into the rat population to see if this new super rat can be detected by the common ones (us) thus a test that succeeds could be that these new "hybrid" rats are now among us or have been.

Now maybe some of the other races in contact with the greys (common greys) themselves are offended by the experiments, because how many rats do you know that have harnessed the power of the atom?. So it's pretty cool what Dr jacobs has achieved but it's scary to think they are among us now and for what?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A) Aliens have no imagination, because they have become so obsessed with the world of the technological.
B) Aliens have lost thier souls because they have become so attached to genetic engineering, forgetting that they can never replicate the complex processes of natural evolution.
C) Aliens are so advanced that they can interceed in the world of the "astral" or "energy" world, and for this reason believe that they are tampering in the hidden mechanics of the universe.
D) Aliens cannot believe what they can't measure, and have mistaken the interdimensional and the etheric world for the world of the afterlife.
E) Aliens are envious of humans because we have imaginations and are connected to the world of God, and they are stuck in a hole where connecting to God has got to do with "frequencies" and "lessons" and so on and so fourth.
F) In essence, aliens are an immature species that can't grapple with death.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
I suggest to stop blabering about aliens being evil, until somebody will present rock solid proof that they actually do exist and are visiting earth...

Exactly. I see lots of copy and pasting from "abduction" books but no solid evidence that aliens exist and/or are visiting Earth.

Lets prove they exist before we speculate if they are "good" or "evil".

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Originally posted by 6205LH

Exactly. I see lots of copy and pasting from "abduction" books but no solid evidence that aliens exist and/or are visiting Earth.

Lets prove they exist before we speculate if they are "good" or "evil".
As I've stated many times now, if you want to debate the validity of the alien presence, please use one of the other thousands of threads dedicated to that topic. There are people here who aren't going to wait for science to confirm things they already know. This is a conspiracy forum, and this thread is intended to discuss the alien agenda on the assumption there is an alien presence. If you don't agree with that, simply don't post. Cheers.

EDIT: Debate over the validity of hypnosis is completely warranted however, since our analysis of the alien agenda revolves around hypnosis.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Hey man,
just woke up so I haven't read all your thread just yet.

I will soon though, just wanted to ask, have you seem any presentations (they can be found on Youtube) or read any books by Mary Rodwell?

She's interviewed 1000s of people who have had alien experiences and I have not heard of a more learned person on the subject than her.

Best to start with her Youtube video called The Reality of Contact. If you just search her name in Youtube the presentation will come up

Star
www.agoracosmopolitan.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Starchildren welsh.thespiritguides.co.uk... www.zen-blogs.com... Boriska claim he is a reincarnation of a Martian-pilot who travelled from Mars to Earth about 800,000 years ago, on scientific purpose. He says he had a Lemurian friend on Earth (Lemuria allegedly existed at the Pacific Ocean, before the 'Big Floot' destroyed that continent), and that the Lemurians were 9 meters tall, and that the Martians were over 7 meters tall, back in those days.

The theory is that Earth was once a smaller planet with weaker gravitation, the air was thicker than today, that allowed creatures like for example the Dinosaurs to grow so big www.dinox.org... , big ancient insects ( www.kendalluk.com... Ancient dragonfly with 70 centimeter wingspan!).
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... There were Giants those days

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

If you are presenting the ultimative proof to the media and the people you´re good as dead. People kill all the time to keep their secrets. One more dead guy around the world wouldn´t look suspicious but a bunch of people who end up dead would raise some eyebrows.

I think there are some people with the proof you need but the risk is just to high. If soemone would treat your families when you release some evidence would you still try to expose them even if it means some of your beloved are going to die? Everybody has a weak point if it comes to their families.

Ask yourself if you have the ultimative proof and you already got the answer why nobody is stepping forward with hard eveidence in their hands.You can´t rely on the government,police or military to keep you safe so what else can you do? The ultimative sacrifice is your own death to expose someone bigger then you but after your dead you will be called a hoaxer,lier and much worse though you´ve accomplished nothing and soon it starts with another person all over again.

You have to realise that nobody will hand you the ultimative proof over just like that. You have to find it for yourself and see it with your own eyes. But i´ll warn you if you go down that path you can never come back.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
IMO:

1st: To use the term "evil" makes it sound like there's a religious connection. I think it's clear you're not implying that.

2nd: I believe that if the aliens had any bad intentions toward us (i.e. to kill us or enslave us) they would have done it a long time ago.

3rd: There are several different races of aliens. In fact, there are several different types of Greys themselves.

4th: I have read several different books and watched tons of documentaries on both alien abduction and UFO's, and most abduction stories I've read and listened to are not described as frightening or violent. Many abductees describe their experiences as being simply like have a regular doctors visit.

So I don't believe that they actually have bad intentions, and in fact, I primarily subscribe to the statement I once read in an alien abduction book, where the author asked the question, why is it we always assume they're here for us at all? Maybe they're not here to "save" humanity from anything, nor to destroy humanity. Maybe they're here simply for their own reasons that will not actually have any major impact on our society at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join