It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In Dreams of experiences and sessions of questioning by our Cosmic Neighbors ......I will use these as examples of wannabe invaders when answering your quandry.
Machine race invaders which incorperate your being/Soul into a Robot Body ( I was asked what is your purpose, all you do is kill and destroy.....before I could mention Love I was being fed into a machine that began to merge me with a Robot.....it seems at present we are not worthy) So genetic manipulation?....aslong as it didn't affect our only seemingly worthy atribute and asset (our soul).
We may already be in the process of being changed....e.g abductions, food modifactions, Cattle Mutilations (Udder Removal our main stable....Milk) but I believe most abductions will never be reported due to the fact you do not even know its occurring on a daily basis (!You are not meant to know!). Manipulation in general I believe is affecting our Conscious Self and the abbilities locked away in our forgetful Soul (thats not the Souls fault but the process it goes through). Is our Junk DNA a long forgotten link (USB lead) to the soul. Maybe that would be my own personal preference for manipulation.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yes.

No other comment needed...

I'd do anything to help!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
well if you give the aliens a reason then they'd attack

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

good point
I am sure there is the natural progression of DNA toward a higher form...

but the terminator gene is the work of the jenie to which I was refering
not to mention the sterility causing GMO stuff they have been darwinating rats with lately
and bees
Since now Monsanto has made the farmers libel for their infection of the whole planet

I'd say that we are already under attack.
and already being mutated.
without our consent.
so we will lose.

Attack of the alien corporations from hell
corporations are an alien life form
edit on 26-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There are far too many variables you have left out of your original post to truly answer it.

First and foremost, how is Earth being attacked, is it warfare, theft of Earthly resources, or mind control?

Second and next, while you have left it up to us to reply, you did not form your own opinions, first.

Third and last, by all of the above, your intent behind this thread is questionable, that concerns me.

On many levels.

Why?

Well, genetic modifcation is a loose term, it can be tied to Eugenics, Transhumanism, and or racial purity.

Next, let us not forget, because you forgot to, the delivery message of the Earth being in jeopardy.

You might like these few threads that loosly touch upon your original premise.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

...and...

What If You Knew Planet Earth Was In Jeopardy of Collapsing...

...and...

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Is it delivered by our Government or those alleged aliens that we're being attacked?

This is majorly important as far as this ethical discussion is concerned.

1) Government delivering this message can lie and or have a secret agenda in tandem with the "aliens".

2) Those alleged "aliens" can act detrimental and be trying to garner exactly the premise of your thread.

In the hope we act as a society and or nation, manipulating us into "evolving" into higher beings.

Think back if you will to the insane reactions of the War of the Worlds broadcast with Orson Welles.

Quote from : Wikipedia : The War of the Worlds (Radio Drama)

The War of the Worlds was an episode of the American radio drama anthology series Mercury Theatre on the Air.

It was performed as a Halloween episode of the series on October 30, 1938 and aired over the Columbia Broadcasting System radio network.

Directed and narrated by Orson Welles, the episode was an adaptation of H. G. Wells' novel The War of the Worlds.

The first two thirds of the 60-minute broadcast were presented as a series of simulated "news bulletins", which suggested to many listeners that an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress.

Compounding the issue was the fact that the Mercury Theatre on the Air was a 'sustaining show' (it ran without commercial breaks), thus adding to the program's quality of realism.

Although there were sensationalist accounts in the press about a supposed panic in response to the broadcast, the precise extent of listener response has been debated. In the days following the adaptation, however, there was widespread outrage.

The program's news-bulletin format was decried as cruelly deceptive by some newspapers and public figures, leading to an outcry against the perpetrators of the broadcast, but the episode secured Orson Welles' fame.

Welles' adaptation was one of the Radio Project's first studies.

Many people decry Orson Welles and or use it as an example of how "aliens" might be perceived.

What if Welles was acting on behalf of the Federal Government for building war with the Nazis?

WWII started in 1939.

Now, imagine if Hitler's race for eugenics, transhumanism, and or racial purity had happened.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Eugenics

Eugenics is the "applied science or the biosocial movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population," usually referring to human populations.

Eugenics was widely popular in the early decades of the 20th century, but in late 20th century it has fallen into disfavor after having become associated with Nazi Germany.

Both the public and some elements of the scientific community have associated eugenics with Nazi abuses, such as enforced racial hygiene, human experimentation, and the extermination of "undesired" population groups.

However, developments in genetic, genomic, and reproductive technologies at the end of the 20th century have raised many new questions and concerns about the meaning of eugenics and its ethical and moral status in the modern era.

Your original premise of this thread ties closely with Hitler's racial purity through eugenics.

The Dalai Lama on Technological Change

The Dalai Lama stands against this physical modification of the self.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Racial Purity

Racial hygiene (often labeled a form of "scientific racism") is the selection, by a government, of the most physically, intellectually and morally superior people to raise the next generation (selective breeding) and a close alignment of public health with eugenics.

The concept of racial "purity" was developed by Arthur de Gobineau.

De Gobineau argued that race created culture, and that "impure" "race-mixing" leads to chaos.

Racial hygiene was historically tied to traditional notions of public health, but usually with an enhanced emphasis on heredity.

The use of social measures to attempt to preserve or enhance biological characteristics was first proposed by Francis Galton in his early work, starting in 1869, on what would later be called eugenics.

Scientific racism sounds so much worse than changing it to eugenics later which is why I support neither.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Transhumanism

Transhumanism is an international intellectual and cultural movement that affirms the possibility and desirability of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to eliminate aging and to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.

Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as study the ethical matters involved in developing and using such technologies.

They predict that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label "posthuman".

Transhumanism is therefore viewed as a subset of philosophical "posthumanism".

The contemporary meaning of the term "transhumanism" — which is now symbolized by H+ (previously >H) and often used as a synonym for "human enhancement" — was foreshadowed by one of the first professors of futurology, FM-2030, who taught "new concepts of the Human" at The New School of New York City in the 1960s, when he began to identify people who adopt technologies, lifestyles and world views transitional to "posthumanity" as "transhuman".

This foresight would lay the intellectual groundwork for British philosopher Max More to begin articulating the principles of transhumanism as a futurist philosophy in 1990, and organizing in California an intelligentsia that has since grown into the worldwide transhumanist movement.

The transhumanist vision of a transformed future humanity, which is influenced by the techno-utopias depicted in some great works of science fiction, has attracted many supporters and detractors from a wide range of perspectives.

Transhumanism has been condemned by one critic, Francis Fukuyama, as the world's most dangerous idea,[6] while one proponent, Ronald Bailey, counters that it is the "movement that epitomizes the most daring, courageous, imaginative, and idealistic aspirations of humanity".

So, according to your orignal post, in tandem with your title, our fear should lead our decisions?

The Science of Fear: Why We Fear the Things We Shouldn't--and Put Ourselves in Greater Danger

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94f1880c5ece.jpg[/atsimg]

Publishers Weekly : Amazon Review :

Gardner, a columnist and senior writer for the Ottawa Citizen, is both matter-of-fact and entertaining in this look at fear and how it shapes our lives.

Although we are capable of reason, says Gardner, we often rely instead on intuitive snap judgments.

We also assume instinctively, but incorrectly, that if examples of something can be recalled easily, that thing must be common.

And what is more memorable than headlines and news programs blaring horrible crimes and diseases, plane crashes and terrorist attacks?

In fact, such events are rare, but their media omnipresence activates a gut-level fear response that is out of proportion to the likelihood of our going through such an event.

It doesn't help that scientific data and statistics are often misunderstood and misused and that our risk assessment is influenced less by the facts than by how others respond.

Gardner's vivid, direct style, backed up by clear examples and solid data from science and psychology, brings a breath of fresh air and common sense to an emotional topic.

(June) Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.

All rights reserved.

I say horse puckey, never let fear guide your decisions, even facing extinction.

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/995a50b011c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency.

Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power.

In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty?

The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise.

Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth."

Healy takes aim at that unconfined conception of presidential responsibility, identifying it as the source of much of our political woe and some of the gravest threats to our liberties.

If the public expects the president to heal everything that ails us, the president is going to demand--or seize--the power necessary to handle that responsibility.

Interweaving historical scholarship, legal analysis, and trenchant cultural commentary, The Cult of the Presidency traces America's decades-long drift from the Framers' vision for the presidency: a constitutionally constrained chief magistrate charged with faithful execution of the laws.

Restoring that vision will require a Congress and a Court willing to check executive power, but Healy emphasizes that there is no simple legislative or judicial "fix" to the problems of the presidency.

Unless Americans change what we ask of the office--no longer demanding what we should not want and cannot have--we'll get what, in a sense, we deserve.

Especially when President's have been known to exploit a power vacuum.

Lord of the Flies (50th Anniversary Edition)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2039172c978f.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

William Golding's classic tale about a group of English schoolboys who are plane-wrecked on a deserted island is just as chilling and relevant today as when it was first published in 1954.

At first, the stranded boys cooperate, attempting to gather food, make shelters, and maintain signal fires.

Overseeing their efforts are Ralph, "the boy with fair hair," and Piggy, Ralph's chubby, wisdom-dispensing sidekick whose thick spectacles come in handy for lighting fires.

Although Ralph tries to impose order and delegate responsibility, there are many in their number who would rather swim, play, or hunt the island's wild pig population.

Soon Ralph's rules are being ignored or challenged outright.

His fiercest antagonist is Jack, the redheaded leader of the pig hunters, who manages to lure away many of the boys to join his band of painted savages.

The situation deteriorates as the trappings of civilization continue to fall away, until Ralph discovers that instead of being hunters, he and Piggy have become the hunted: "He forgot his words, his hunger and thirst, and became fear; hopeless fear on flying feet."

Golding's gripping novel explores the boundary between human reason and animal instinct, all on the brutal playing field of adolescent competition.

--Jennifer Hubert

If you have never read Lord of the Flies I highly suggest it.

Lord of the Flies (1990) - Trailer

Or even watching one of many Hollywood variations.

It looks into society, in the spectrum of it being represented, by a group of boys lost and on their own.

By no means mistake my post as supporting genetic modification in any way, shape, or form.

I am merely discussing it with you and showing all angles of it through neutrality.

But then again most people miss indicators and or Hollywood trying to suck us into genetic modifications, R.F.I.D. chips, and or the next evolution of mankind through the eyes of Government programs, too few realize the implications.

Terminator Salvation Scene - The Truth about Marcus Wright

Tranhumanist propaganda if I ever saw it.

Not to mention the name of the chosen anti-hero of Marcus Wright.

Mark us right, as in through accepting this vision of the future, we accept being marked by bio-chips.

To usher in the transhumanist agenda.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d3ff73d3866.jpg[/atsimg]

Too few realize the implications of being drawn into this nonsense.

Genetic modification, add to that the wetwiring of your brains, then uploading programming.

Instead of learning of your own free will you have a daily regiment of mentally implanted dogma.

Scientist Implanted With A Microchip Gets Infected With A Computer Virus

And not to mention computer viruses over sexually transmitted diseases.

Brain Chip Implant in Monkey uses "Power Of Thought"

This is sick and it is a covert means to fund transhumanism through scientific means to assist the handicapped.

First the RFID Chip... Next the Cyborg Implant! - Resistance is Futile!?

Did you hear that at 43 seconds on into 1 minutes 3 seconds?

BrainGate Neural Interface

Notice the news never mentions using this to actually make him do something like the video with the rat?

No thank you.

I would rather have control of my body, mind, and spirit.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Transhumanism : Existential Risk (Terminator Argument)

Struck by a passage from Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski's anarcho-primitivist manifesto (quoted in Ray Kurzweil's 1999 book, The Age of Spiritual Machines), computer scientist Bill Joy became a notable critic of emerging technologies.

Joy's 2000 essay "Why the future doesn't need us" argues that human beings would likely guarantee their own extinction by developing the technologies favored by transhumanists.

It invokes, for example, the "grey goo scenario" where out-of-control self-replicating nanorobots could consume entire ecosystems, resulting in global ecophagy.

Joy's warning was seized upon by appropriate technology organizations such as the ETC Group.

Related notions were also voiced by self-described neo-luddite Kalle Lasn, a culture jammer who co-authored a 2001 spoof of Donna Haraway's 1985 Cyborg Manifesto as a critique of the techno-utopianism he interpreted it as promoting.

Lasn argues that high technology development should be completely relinquished since it inevitably serves corporate interests with devastating consequences on society and the environment.

This is insane otherwise our extinction would not be through "aliens" but by our own undoing.

10 Ways the World Will End: Invasion of the Grey Goo

Six of one and a half dozen of the other extinction at others machinations or our own.
edit on 2/26/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Nope, absolutely not. I will, however, accept a few more cases of 7.62x51 NATO.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am pro trans-humanism so yeah i would.
I am short sighted but i wouldn't want my eyes replaced as the eyes are the windows to the soul.
immortality,increase in strength,more intelligence hell yeah.

If they came to fight us then we have no choice but to defend our species but if they come in peace seeking aid or shelter i would gladly help anyway i can.
I won't fight an extra terrestrial unless truly provoked., i would much rather learn about them and hopefully go with them into space and to their world, learn of their culture, learn their language if it's possible etc.

I would rather hope it is like "Mass Effect"

edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
As long as there were no anal implants.
And i could return to a normal life afterwards.... sure.

I do have kids afterall.

ANAL IMPLANTS.
LMAO No pun intended
Pretty sure I'd turn that one down too. It would be great to get longevity along with the modifications though. I've always wanted to be immortal and see where we are in 1000 years. To go out on the hull of a starship in flight, stand there and watch the stars. Cruise out to the Horsehead Nebulae and watch stars being born. THAT'S would make any painful transition worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I will accept, but with conditions.

1. War is absolutely necessary, wilth all honest and sincere diplomatic means exhausted, and is the only solution left, with at least a higher chance of success probability, for the sake of future generations

2. That it be voluntarily done, knows what it fully entails, and no man be forced upon.

3. Those who volunteered, must have no physical intimacy with the human race so as not to contaminate mankind into creating hybrids with mutations in their DNA, and be left out to end as a different species from humanity created for a necessary time.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This body, this genetic composition , this mind, is the culmination of all the evolution that has ever occured on this planet. We are the top predators, the ultimate species on this whole rock. I respect what evolution, or fate, or God has made of this species. I also respect this species enough to know, that if it cannot prevent its own destruction without making monsters of itself , then perhaps it should not survive. Perhaps it would be better to fight and die as men, rather than attempting to grow new flesh in the name of survival.
Mind you , I would rather fight with an axe and a sword than the bullet from a gun, so I may be a little biased. Im a traditionalist at heart.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If the planet was being attacked, would YOU except genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy. Basically if the Earth had some data that there was a force of evol Aliens coming this way would you except a genetic modifier that would cause physical changes when certain neuro chemicals are released. I am not going to say what type of modifications I will leave that up to your imaginations. But would you. If it made you stronger?

LE me know ATS and answer please with as much respect to humanity as you can.

edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

It would not happen, therefor I am entitled in my stance to say no.

There is far too much benevolence and a different scheme of things behind the scenes that many do not comprehend.

What humanity does not understand, speaking for the majority, is that the passed experiences of humanity and the mind set of 'command and conquer' for survival is not the mind set of the "world" outside of our little sphere. There is a much different perception and understanding that is almost unfathomable to some who are still astray in illusion.

Aside from the usual "new age" philosophy; there is a great Love out there, a deep and profound understanding - only when humanity opens up and welcomes the deeper truths will peace truly radiate throughout the masses and the terrestrial plane.
edit on 26-2-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

I will accept, but with conditions.

1. War is absolutely necessary, wilth all honest and sincere diplomatic means exhausted, and is the only solution left, with at least a higher chance of success probability, for the sake of future generations

2. That it be voluntarily done, knows what it fully entails, and no man be forced upon.

3. Those who volunteered, must have no physical intimacy with the human race so as not to contaminate mankind into creating hybrids with mutations in their DNA, and be left out to end as a different species from humanity created for a necessary time.

You do realize Government would never condone those conditions, right?

More than likely they would kidnap a bunch of children.

Modify them for combat.

And then use them later as a part of a Secret Police program.

Not to mention these modifications would not just be physical but hormonal and mental.

Inserting gene-splicing into the mix as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

1. If the threat was real, it will be immediate and there may be no time enough to breed another genetic race using kids.

2. Kidnapping kids alone is a crime, and if ever found out, there will be hell to pay.

3. No person or kid should be force to do anything against their will, or be influenced in any way to do so. They must know and be prepared for what they are doing.

4. Genetic implantation and alteration, while is still in its infancy stages, can only alter our body shells. The soul/conciousness is UNALTERABLE, provided one has a strong mind. Mind altering substances or control interfaces does not have lasting effects once one is out of the control environment.

The body shell may be different, but the mental make up is still one of the human race, the sum of its experiences and teachings gain over centuries of civilisation during formative years, to do good or bad

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If the planet was being attacked, would YOU except genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy. Basically if the Earth had some data that there was a force of evol Aliens coming this way would you except a genetic modifier that would cause physical changes when certain neuro chemicals are released. I am not going to say what type of modifications I will leave that up to your imaginations. But would you. If it made you stronger?

LE me know ATS and answer please with as much respect to humanity as you can.

edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

No, because then we would have effetively, tainted the human race ourselves. It's like people who get plastic surgery to "better" themselves, when they get finished they are no longer themselves, just a shell of plastic and an example to everyone eslse that we are better ....just the way we are. Look around at what we have accomplised, we need no enhancement. They would suffer in our atmosphere anyway and die from the very organisms and viruses which we have an immunity to. The one thing that should kill usall will be the one thing that makes us strong. Unless our government is working with these "things" and are doing all of these horrible things to us, ....fluoridation of everything, poisoning food and crops, swaylene in our flu virus shots thst ultimately kill our genome structure so that future children will not be born properly and it weakens your immune system. If this is all going on....AND IT IS, then we are screwed. I will not modify the human race that GOD created by thinking I know better than him. GOD made me the way I am and I am as perfect as I will ever get......i'm cool with that and will still fight aliens, even if it means my death. They will know it was the "human race" they fought and not some steroid version of an abomination of science, or the ponderings of Satan.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No.
Under any circumstances I wouldn't allow someone to mess with my genes, or for that matter, to modify my body in any way. To win a war but loose the humanity? And if you really think about it, we would die some day anyway, wouldn't we?

Winning at any price it's sometimes worse than loosing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am happy with the life I have lived - I can go at any time. So, no. I don't see the point. Accept the aliens as the stronger being and roll with it. As Perry Farrel said, "We'll make great pets."
edit on 26-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

good point
I am sure there is the natural progression of DNA toward a higher form...

but the terminator gene is the work of the jenie to which I was refering
not to mention the sterility causing GMO stuff they have been darwinating rats with lately
and bees
Since now Monsanto has made the farmers libel for their infection of the whole planet

I'd say that we are already under attack.
and already being mutated.
without our consent.
so we will lose.

Attack of the alien corporations from hell
corporations are an alien life form
edit on 26-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

You are correct. The introduction of the mercuric toxin into the Human physiology has destroyed remanant neural passages possessing key elements critical to psionic redevelopement, and has blocked synaptic complexing agents naturally benevolent to Human maturity from communicating cellular efficiency.

Welcome to a BarbieGirl world, where Mercury babies are bred at flesh bag accuracies, hot air flagalants animating the movement of thier mouths while no discernable content is communicated.

Welcome to the South Park community of feccal existances... Homer never had it so good, Butterfinger bandit... oh those lofty HFCS filled dreamcakes...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

hmm no or it has to be reel, and funded

but that is sure we are #ed at war, machine do the jobs,

and today in close combat and guerrilla, machines will do better jobs to

well : if the DNA virus change our bones with stronger than crystal carbone nanotube, 1000 time faster et 10 stronger and 10 more efficient muscle in carbone nanotube , and if you update human brain to a more advanced level

then you are the most advanced human machine, ever

but this does not solved the realm of reality : imagine time travel or outside reality
edit on 26-2-2011 by psychederic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Of course.

Without hesitation.

I don't care what the physical changes are, and they would not have to give me 'super powers' or very long life to make me accept it either.

Basically, if it was made known that we are to be wiped out, what difference would being 'augmented' and even being radically changed even to the point of being unrecognisable make to humanity, apart from a fighting chance to survive?

I have kids, i'd be modified, changed from human to 'monster' in a heartbeat to protect them and other innocents from a malevolent attacking force (ET or human).

Hopefully, if we survived, there would be an opportunity to be changed back to our original form...but if not, tough luck - what's the alternative? Death versus change...i choose change.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If someone were to try to push some type of genetic modification on me in any instance, it would be pretty clear who the real "threat" was. And i doubt seriously the aliens could do any worse than that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join