It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

sorry dude when your body teleports your clothing doesn't go along with it. WHy do you think aliens are always seen naked :p

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Closer to the reality of it all, you actually ARE the NEMESIS of what is being fought against - Uncle Sam. Can I expose Brother Sam further?

Sure I can!

Samael, Cherubim overlord of Earth, recognized by Daddy Michael as the 'Ruler of the World'. Daddy?

Sure!

Michael was the one USED to create you ADAM.

Samael is the usurper! Isn't that right Ophiuchus 13?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

And I am thinking this would be accomplished by nano-machines altering DNA on the molecular level enhancing out natural abilities. They would enable us to communicate with other people that were infused with the different nano machine types enhance our physical ability and optimize it. Just think they can target and break down bad fat in an instance and everyone would be ripped and in shape.

Perhaps certain nano-machines you alter molecular structure at will in a split second forming a skin as hard as diamonds or steel. We would be able to instantaneously heal and create special weapons that can only be used by certain individuals like the alien weaponry on district 9.

Who knows micro-machines could be used to deliver a virus. Keep in mind that humans have obtained tech that could counter them as well as the possibility that there are other alien factions that me be present on the planet that would provide technology etc. To stop the invaders because they are enemies or have another agenda that will effect intergalactic politics or business.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
reply to post by maybee

sorry dude when your body teleports your clothing doesn't go along with it. WHy do you think aliens are always seen naked :p

Well... when Scotty use to "beam" them up on Star Trek they always got to keep their clothes on. Even Spock.
So I guess I just assumed.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

So basical Samuel/Lucifer/Satan is the ruler of this domain and influences evil in the human race. He was banished to earth by the Arch angel Michael/Jesus Christ in spirit form. And soon Armageddon will ensue. All of the wicked will be destoryed forever with satan into what is referred to (in the BIBLE) as Tarterus (yep the same place where the titans were banished) And the meek will inherit the earth and it will become a paradise where we will have everlasting life. or a few genetic pure breeds will reset the clock on earth and it will start over in the way the creator originally intended before Samuel rebelled....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

ummm duh that's fiction we live in the real world.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So this is what I imagine, i would take all substance necessary to be strong and defeat all aliens by myself than be hailed as the lone greatest hero ever to exist then try to conquer earth, defeat America, NATO, Russia and everything, have sex with all the woman I want, have all the money and treasure.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If it means I get to be like THIS, then yes. Yes I would.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

It's all about cellular manipulation, in the way the bioarray of complex sugars communicate, and reinstate the genetic Human capacity in like manner at the cellular level.

Nano technologies are strictly reserved for external offensive and defensive enhancements introduced to the original Human condition, which makes use of acknowledged technologies as a form of subliminal reactive technique.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

The Cherubim's true name is known as Samael. I did not mention good or evil. I did brand Samael as the Usurper... and brother to Michael.

Samael's purpose is the governance of the planet Earth, and has been given exclusive right to influence its inhabitants outside of the original installation.

Samael's future, and that of his creations, I have not disclosed.

Meekness, does not epitomate with goodness, nor kindness. It is the intelligent calculation and implimentation of factually understood protocol, at the given correct time. If such protocol includes goodness and kindness, then so it shall be.

After all, even adherants unto Samael's regime must ALSO be righteous, and know of the Creator with respect.

The meek shall inherit the Earth. 'Be cautious as SERPENTS, yet innocent as DOVES'.

Inherrantly, the document collection known as 'the bible' is referred to, but not conclusive, to those who are in truth meek. Honestly, it reresents one biased interperatation of a perfect law that only the meek truly can see.

For the confused, THERE IS AN INSURANCE POLICY ALREADY PURCHASED FOR YOU!

'Freely forgive others of thier trespasses, so that you may be forgiven yours.'

simply ... meek.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: inclusion

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
on the condition that i confirm the alien threat myself. and be allotted whatever resources needed to confirm.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
So this is what I imagine, i would take all substance necessary to be strong and defeat all aliens by myself than be hailed as the lone greatest hero ever to exist then try to conquer earth, defeat America, NATO, Russia and everything, have sex with all the woman I want, have all the money and treasure.

Might not work. If the government enhances you and makes you into a super human they will have a fail safe say like a built in self termination function that will significantly shorten your life span. If they gave injections to all of their soldiers they may figure that they can always get fresh bodies and improve the formula if the war goes on

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
on the condition that i confirm the alien threat myself. and be allotted whatever resources needed to confirm.

If the come to earth to blow up shyt there isn't much to figure out. Even if we did instigate it have fun figuring it out as they destroy humans willy nilly

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
If it means I get to be like THIS, then yes. Yes I would.

my man.... we will be in the same unit meet you in time square

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If the planet was being attacked, would YOU except genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy. Basically if the Earth had some data that there was a force of evol Aliens coming this way would you except a genetic modifier that would cause physical changes when certain neuro chemicals are released. I am not going to say what type of modifications I will leave that up to your imaginations. But would you. If it made you stronger?

It depends what sort of genetic modifications they were offering. If there was a modification that would allow electricity to come out of my head and immediately vaporise everyone in a 20-mile radius, then, yes, that would be indubitably cool. Perhaps I'm thinking too extravagantly. If it was a straightforward genetic modification that simply enhanced my senses and abilities like Solid Snake, that would be cool too and everyone would be in for a serious-ass-kicking. Of course, I would have to take any potential side-effects into consideration, like if the genetic-modifications inadvertently caused me to sprout a third-eye or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just unplug from the matrix...

It'll be alright, really, it will!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The planet is under attack and one of our planet's enemies favourite weapons is genetic manipulation.
so, go on, by all means,
if you can't beat them
join them...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The planet is under attack and one of our planet's enemies favourite weapons is genetic manipulation.
so, go on, by all means,
if you can't beat them
join them...

Remember... GENETIC REINVESTMENT is not GENETIC ALTERATION.

It is your reawakening, of genetics you already possess.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Haha, nice thought for a thread to get these ideas!

I didn't realize teleportation was anything other than fiction at our present time. We can teleport humans, or any material, now? Just asking how you could be sure they would be naked? I mean, surely if we can find a way to blast ourselves in trillions of particles and re-assemble something as complex as our current body, with all the subtle nuances that make us, 'us', then surely we can find a way to put together a some underwear and a shirt on the other end! Maybe not.

As far as, would I take the mods, 'Oh Yeah' said the Kool-Aid man! I am ready to 'Jack-In'!

Now, the question would be; after the evil aliens are defeated, is there a way to reverse the mods? Or, would you forever be branded as a genetically altered 'savior' of Earth?

The thought of being labeled as a savior, maybe it would be better to wait for the 'real' savior to save the planet, but if the mods are available, that must mean they are available for a purpose - Destiny, fate?...

Would the opposite sex be repulsed by our mods? If we are going to be altered into an alien bashing humanoid, maybe we could get the 'super-lover' upgrade for free, as part of our service to the planet!

edit on 26-2-2011 by esteay812 because: CLASSIFIED - ATS EYES ONLY: Typos

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It is not possible, but, yes, I would, if it would be safe. I would wait for test results - 10 years at least

That would affect our morphogenetic field, for sure, and eventually we would be able to mutate naturally.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join