It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by Farnhold

Nice to meet someone who shares a good "bite" of my ideeas!
By the way : wouldn't you agree that before you were born , someone SHOULD ASK YOU IF YOU WHANT TO BE BORN IN THIS HELL /EARTH/REALITY?!
I mean , it would be reasonable

And now , this thread in wich ALIENS ATTACK US + genetical modifications...
after wich you must die slowly...
for sure THIS IS HELL...
no doubts!

Agree dude
I believe in reincarnation. I think that our souls have chosen to be born at this time in this body. And why?
Because we live in exceptional times. A lot is happening right now, and I mean A LOT. If we are supposed to die, bring it on!
Come on, isnt it awesome just to think about living in a time of Pole Shift, Nibiru, and many other things that are happeing all over the world? Previous generations were not so lucky. They died normal, boring way. We, on other hand, may not. We will die in epic way.
At least I hope something significant will happen... this planet needs purification...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You sound like such a positive guy.

So you think purifying those who would gladly be living the Venus Project with the real science shared for one and all, for the past century, who would be equal, advanced, and highly educated by now, is all that, but not dealing with the MAFIA bosses and their dangerous tech toys, and anti gravity, weather modification, poisons, etc.?

Interesting.

Lots of warm wishes, Love and Light.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would take the mod in a second if it meant helping save the lives of everyone I could around me. Would not care what it would do to me, as long as I got the tools I need to give a good fight.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes an interesting thread. But this already done. Some of those ETs for example, though what consciousness inhabits them is another story, human??? Entities??? I can tell the entities by the scanning, there is a heaviness akin to gravity, and they get so much love, and prayers. But you know basically they find it uncomfortable, except for the ones who are already growing more in Light, who are more aware and less gravity. And so you have to pray for all negativity to be turned to positivity in yourself, your thoughts and any other one who is around, and for their healing of their awareness. And for their Lights to be turned up. It works better than shielding in meditation.

Makes me wonder which country is spying on who when some of those crafts show up now. With all those dumbs and programs. It is also hideous some of the horrible things they are doing to people in them, and I do indeed want this over.

Its really important for people to understand that this is not a good thing. How we live our lives is the important test. But that, if we're not striving to grow, if we're allowing other things to cloud over our compassion, and we do things that are against the Light and what our souls will know, there are consequences, and I keep hearing about the soul catchers, even the white room, and the pyramids too, kind of here. Not all entities, some humans are dragged kicking and screaming into new forms in the underground DUMBs. I want it over. Big Time. Now!

The end of the DVD run.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Some UFO's, most of them really, a whole new take on espionage.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I would even accept genetic modification of myself without aliens. I want to genetically modify myself and improve myself as soon as genetic modification is available.
edit on 25-2-2011 by UFOexisist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

the bible says that the earth will be purified WITH FIRE!

As far as I am concerned might as well the earth change its orbit and "stay a little bit closer" to the sun in order to melt a good portion on the earth with everything or anyone would be on its surface!
but genetical modifications...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If the planet was being attacked, would YOU except genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy. Basically if the Earth had some data that there was a force of evol Aliens coming this way would you except a genetic modifier that would cause physical changes when certain neuro chemicals are released. I am not going to say what type of modifications I will leave that up to your imaginations. But would you. If it made you stronger?

LE me know ATS and answer please with as much respect to humanity as you can.

edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Why would you want to fight?
Another drugged-up waste of time post.
Did you just watch x-man dvd????
Lets just all fight and kill, a good step towards evolution!! ...............Well done mate!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes Under the condition i could ware spandex.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
where do i sign up!

couple good bio-mods never hurt anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Like every war it depends on hat grounds the war was started. If we initiated it or provoked it, then no. But if it as a genuine invasion, then still no. Guns are enough.

Now if we could implant scopes and cross-hairs in our eyes and a gun that fired through our fingertips and could be triggered by bending the thumb, that's probably the closest to bioengineering I would accept.
edit on 25-2-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
this seems to come across almost as a focus group.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
if ya have to kill em all and they breathe ammonia wouldn't you want to breathe that also?

if they were 12ft tall, ate rocks and crapped uranium on their home planet we'd have to do the same!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

In a heartbeat. Might as well to protect the human race. Better to be modified then dead

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Who could turn down such an opportunity? LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If they were without a doubt here to attacke us then yeah. Although evolution would be more intersting such as we can suddenly use 100% of our brain mass.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

That's hilariouslol

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Thinking in dualities cuts off my imagination.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
what if the modification was just an unlocking ONES true potential. we use what only 2-3 % of our brain imagine what could be done once the training wheels come off. Watch out!!

and yes to answer the question. to save the planet in a heartbeat.

the best power is mimic from xmen or sylar. one to have them all..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Oh hell yes! Make me a super soldier for all mankind!

If you want a slightly different take but along the same lines as your question, read "Old Man's War" by John Scalzi. Really great Scifi story. Humorous and sad and lots of military action. I would do what the main character did when I became too old for anything else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join