It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zak89
Hulk, SMASH!

YES

Thanks
Or THOR upgrade

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yeah aslong as i got to be the incredible hulk

well since thats been takin give me ghost rider!
edit on 25-2-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMedicine
Earths Newly Integrated Genetically Modified Army. (E.N.I.G.M.A)

Fantastic. Again the upgrade my be higher conscious related and would be directly sent or downgraded into souls of ALL. Also those sending it would have total vast knowledge of humanity and all its needs and unwants so cancer and other diseases would more less be either enhanced as weapons or eliminated if posed weaknesses.

thanks
edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
And you don't think that this OP is not describing some ludicrous false flag Star Wars? No I wouldn't period. period. period. Just pray, meditate, and connect to the Higher Ups, outside this comsos, the true Creators, and Family, our Family and the Teachers watching over the kindergarden, and noting all the bullies.

Ok Unity_99 consider this is only hypothetical. But It may be a down load from all the prayers meditation from the Higher UPS a form of thier help as they would sense the threat first. If they are the guardians. I am totally about prayer meditation and even some manifestationing. So I am in no way counting them out my friend.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I don't know for sure...
I'm too drunk now and hate everyone starting with the devil , reptilians , jesus , god and all that ...
I'm confused...

I mean , if you make babies , wouldn't they grow and f this planet all over again?!
with suvs , gigantic palats and they live in a small room , boats, V8's , jets, chemicals etc...

we need a "planet cleaning" and no more humans OR OTHER INTELIGENT LIFEFORMS on this planet! (except dolphins... MAYBE...)
the best thing to happen in triliards of years to this chunk of celestial body called earth...
God didn't had a briliant ideea when put humans on earth ...
and after that threw lucifer and all his gang here...
a "molotov coctail" in my opinion...
I think we allready are modified genetically ...
our brain is f.. with all the drugs ion everything ...
you can't really see it , but it's obvious...

edit on 25-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Actually, as far souls go, this isn't an upgrade. It would be akin to a downgrade. Think infinity, conscious, and eternal progression/regression.

As we connect within and pray/meditate, and learn that we are the Light, and that we have Family, help, especially as we reach the love channel, for those incredible worlds outside earth's universe, the Universe isn't a duality school, its for Grown Ups, who are gifts to each other and would never hurt a fly. All that they have is shared by all, and there is no limits to prosperity so all are prospered enormously.

Our job here is to find that path, and ask for our awareness/sight healed, and negativity healed in us, to be revealed even. For earth uncovers it, shows us our weaknesses and flaws, and its a real GIFT to be in this school, to be taking these tests, because graduation is a wonderful joyful occasion.

But as our Light and Conscousness Progresses to Super Stars, in the Beyond, in Infinity, which in the absence of Time is here, well, try to find the locale in infinity, try to take a measurement of endlessness in all directions including inner and outer, (the infinity in a grain of sand, in an atom, for example is in volume equal to the infinity in a star, as they're equally endless and immeasurable. We could be an atom, or planet, turned inside out, to see earth's universe, for example.)

But also, in Infinity, you can divide a grain of sand endlessly, and half it over and over, it will never disappear, though grow unbelievable "small" where there is no small/big, high/low, forward/backward, for those are measurements, save for consciousness, creating these platforms or illusions maybe?

But, regression of consciousness, isn't a good thing.

So, more important, be Love and pass the tests. Those guys need love too. So if one of them shows up, attempt a retrieval. I do this alot.

Hey, I noticed you post.

I had that feeling about you, the inner search. Your posts are usually deep thinking, sensing, and seem to have a knowledge base too.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

I see leaualorin, again it may be upgrading you or reminding you of your most ancient of ancient past. thats is why the conscious blocker is in place to prevent ypu from regaining your original strengths. I appreciate you truthfullness tho. But dont look so down upon it. It would be help from them who watch or guard you from other planes and the war just made it to the 3d realm and its Earths turn to fight..
Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yup the hulk (more THOR) is taken but the ghost rider is cool as well. Dont know about the bike tho.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I see lee and there is nothing wrong with your answer in fact all the answers are good. I do like the quote you posted. Sorta like ok here come the vampires so lets get all werwolf on them

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

your welcome but here is another thought what if the GMO and other chem exposures, are not for the bad ones but to keep the good ones away, for i think one of good would find toxins uninviting, but the bad ones would think it is a ice cream.

edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

I agree and just to add I wasnt saying its happining lol I was hypothetically sayin what if, but you do make a good point make humanity so ickning in all ways even mentally that non would bother. Except the most wildest of wildest soldier types of the Alpha Omega army.
thanks again

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We're all already eating GM food products, so what would the big deal be ?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity_99, I try to keep them as intelligent and interesting as possible. I totally understand how the LOVE can overwhelm them and how this is the ultimate power indeed. I still love the Pleiadians ya know and their light ways. I was just thinking about some past things and future potentials and considered this thread concept is all. I know the only way is to overshine the darkness with light and will always remeber this.
Thanks as you always have intelligent post as well and they usually catch my eye when surfing ATS. Appreciates the frequency check and hope you sense all is well and developing.

Be well, The Love the Light, Eternia -ALWAYS-

edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I am not sure babbunnies I am just not ure. I think 1 can be damaging the other strengthening.
thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok everyone Thank you ALL for the input. I may tep away for a while but feel free to add as I will check back later and see whats new and comment on any if not to far passed the time posted. Again
be well all and this was only a hypothetical observation

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

haha, too drunk? that reminds me of myself. I got drunk 3 weeks ago in my friends house, there was a party, until this day I cant remember what exactly happened.
But what my friends said was that when I stood up from chair, and walked next to the table, I pushed down glasses with alcohol,I also pushed some iron huge thing that made a lot of noise, I danced, pulled both my legs behind my head, my friends helped me with peeing
(and no, they were not holding my Mr. Longbeard), and that I was shouting whole time ITS ALL RIGHT! when they asked me something.
I dont remember any of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

too bad for you...
I just drink until I throw out nowadays...
I am REALLY ANGRY with what is happening in the world for some time now , and this genetically BS was the last drop...
I mean , considering what we eat TODAY , hell yea I AM SURE WE WILL HAVE SOME "GENETIC MODIFICATIONS" IN ABOUT 200 YEARS from now...

no , I would not accept genetical alterations of my body or brain!
I'll stick to the quick shooting of myself!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This was/is a very interesting thread, thanks OP and others for posting. When condsidering the issue at this point, I don't have too much to add that hasn't already been said. Preserving the lives and well-being of those closest to me would be the first priority, as others have said. But I would also have another (perhaps more idiosyncratic) hope, which is for cessation of consciousness in a "natural" manner after a normal human lifespan. I would not want to extend my life in any way or to somehow "upload" or preserve the content of my mind or my subjective experience in a way that would survive me after death. I would be very wary of anything along these lines and would avoid it if at all possible.

Another thing I would be wary of and try to steer clear from would be anything involving "intersubjectivity," or the unmooring of the sense-of-self from a single body and the "sloshing around" of individual consciousnesses. There may be situations where such things can work, but abuse is too easy. There is also the question of motivation and underlying ethical substructure of the whole thing..."evil" and "benevolent" are 2-dimensional judgements for something as complex as interspecies interactions; its likely there would be all sorts of effects, some good some bad. Looking at history, I tend to think big changes are statistically likely to end up unpleasant for humanity, which is a pillar of my pessimistic worldview.

Anyway, again, thanks...very interesting thread.

edit on 2/25/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am angry about everything in this world. I am angry at life itself. Life is a buatch.
I too would drink, but since that story of mine happened, I fear
, but yea, I'd like to.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Nice to meet someone who shares a good "bite" of my ideeas!
By the way : wouldn't you agree that before you were born , someone SHOULD ASK YOU IF YOU WHANT TO BE BORN IN THIS HELL /EARTH/REALITY?!
I mean , it would be reasonable

And now , this thread in wich ALIENS ATTACK US + genetical modifications...
after wich you must die slowly...
for sure THIS IS HELL...
no doubts!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If I wanted to go back in time or the future, depending your perspective, then no I would not accept genetic modification, to fight evol. I don't fight evol I let it take me in and evlove.

Here meet yourself. Say hi.

I dont trust ANYTHING the CURRENT government puts into our bodies, let alone a DNA overhaul. Im doing that fine on my own thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join