It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the planet was being attacked, would YOU accept genetic modification of yourself to fight enemy?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMedicine
I do not understand the question. Do you mean accept?

That would make more sense...

I apologize you are right and I fixed it thanks much. But yes accept.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I personally would help aliens. We are disease to this planet. Then I would turn against them and defeat their whole species so I would save Mother Earth.
After that I would marry Mother Earth and make babies to her. We would life happily ever after.

Someone's been reading my screenplay.............

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

what?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes.

If the military are desperate enough to try and get me into the fight, then the planet would have to be in deep deep trouble.

If the chances of survival were that poor i'd take all the help I could get :-)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It depends... would it add any girth?

Seriously, YES. I wouldn't mind becoming a freak and am a perfect candidate in fact (single, no attachments, etc.). Is there a sign up page anywhere?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I understand that this is just a body, and know of it's severe limitations. In the effort to create harmony, I would subject myself to bioengineering, on the promise that it would not compromise my thinking pattern.

Step one
*Caffeine gland*
*Pain blocking gland*
*Adrenaline on command gland*

Step two
*Visual input of any sort that also accepts ultraviolet and infrared wavelengths*
*preimpact body loosening reflex* like how drunk drivers never seem to get hurt in auto accidents because alcohol loosens their body
*radio interception and communication on all relevant bands, using body as a grounded antenna*

Step three (I need a weapon)
*Heat powered 5 watt wrist laser/ contact taser*
*Chest mounted Bedazzle LED 'gun'* (unsure if 'mind poison' affect will inflict on alien race)

Fighting for the lesser of two evils!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hulk, SMASH!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

Soul related strength. So you would go with how you felt nature wanted strong survives. Consider this making you genetically stronger and I see your point that ypu wouldnt want to be tricked be Aliens. Lets go further with this as its all hypothetical
What if you (Earth humans) are an original opposing force of these evol aliens and have been at battle with them for ever it seems and when they won last war they placed conscious blockers preventing you from realizing your true strength. And in the past the game has always been gather intelligence of species universally and modify the data to your species genetic development (survival). Like say there are light beings and they have attributes about them that allow them to move through dimensions or deep space un harmed and another species (enemy) realized this and studied and modified their species for the long term survival. And now Earth has its upgrades within reach AGAIN due to conscious blocker being destroyed by unknown forces... WOuld you still chose death or take upgrade and fight for your Planet?

I liked you response by the way. And hey the modifier may be SOUL ENHANCING

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's a tough question to answer. If the technology has been thoroughly tested and there aren't any risks around deformities and/or cancers, I might consider it. However, realisticly speaking, if an alien race were to attack us I doubt we would have enough time to retalliate. Let alone have time for genetic modification.
With that said, if it could be done at the flick of a switch and it was humanity's only hope, I would enlist myself in Earths Newly Integrated Genetically Modified Army. (E.N.I.G.M.A)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
what if it is being done with out our consent or knowledge, the water we drink the air we breathe, the food we eat, GMO??? chemtrails? fluoride? it makes me wonder, what if.

You know what I am sayen!!!!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
And you don't think that this OP is not describing some ludicrous false flag Star Wars? No I wouldn't period. period. period. Just pray, meditate, and connect to the Higher Ups, outside this comsos, the true Creators, and Family, our Family and the Teachers watching over the kindergarden, and noting all the bullies.

Oh, you didn't specify, who would do the attack? The true benevolents, don't.

We do have ties to Saturn, Sirius B and Orion, and this is mostly on the level of what is known as entities. And their stargates and occult dark rituals and murder. At least now. They and the black ops/controllers here are kind of in cohots, its kind of a co-op program, I'd have to say.

They make/create/clone/ out of OUR DNA mind you, their ETs.

So, going back to my first paragraph.....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I see so you would be for it as well. Also keep in mind it can be for living humans as well if its a upgrade that is down loaded into the human collective conscious!!! Causing your SPIRITS TO REGAIN WHAT WAS LOST OR TRAPPED OR CURRENTLY BEING FED FROM. -AWAKEN-

Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
As long as there were no anal implants.
And i could return to a normal life afterwards.... sure.

I do have kids afterall.

No implants this would be higher conscious work placed on ALL living and non living souls regaining full numbers. You may not revers evolve I must add. You and the children would be like Goku and Trunks POWERFUL.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

I personally would help aliens. We are disease to this planet. Then I would turn against them and defeat their whole species so I would save Mother Earth.
After that I would marry Mother Earth and make babies to her. We would life happily ever after.

You did not get rid of the "disease" with that "final part" ...
why make babies?!
You REALLY THINK they will like this hell world?!

p.s. : NO , I would not accept genetical modifications!
Just kill me as quickly and painless as posiblle , thank you!

edit on 25-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sure the Government would tell us all there would be no adverse side-effects just to get the "mission accomplished".

When we finally do beat the aliens, and years later all the gene-soldiers are complaining that they have horrible body pains coupled with strange blueish urinary discharges with acidic properties, in what some will be dub as "Alien-War Syndrome", their claims will be summarily dismissed by the government as merely psychological.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

In short: No way.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
Yes.

If the military are desperate enough to try and get me into the fight, then the planet would have to be in deep deep trouble.

If the chances of survival were that poor i'd take all the help I could get :-)

It may be beyond military understanding it. Again It can be a high conscious upgrade down loaded into the collective conscious of Earth via celestial object getting close enough to deliever-radiation-electromagnetasim or photonic particals from a starburst or supernova in the near vicinity. And celestial body or starburst LGRB may not even impact may just come past certain celestial bodies every now and then, and its now time.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

your welcome but here is another thought what if the GMO and other chem exposures, are not for the bad ones but to keep the good ones away, for i think one of good would find toxins uninviting, but the bad ones would think it is a ice cream.

edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Haha
. Were you hinting about my thread or was that completely irrelevant to my thread ?

My first post in this thread was meant only as a joke, btw

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
It depends... would it add any girth?

LMAO, I dont know maybe if needed due to entire species being modified and the male femal relations have adjusted.

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
Seriously, YES. I wouldn't mind becoming a freak and am a perfect candidate in fact (single, no attachments, etc.). Is there a sign up page anywhere?

I see, and you wouldnt be freak you would be the norm of the planet evolution! As far as signing up again hypothetically it would be a thing of threat close so upgrade em ALL!!
Thanks

edit on 2/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLisMIND

I loved it. You spoke of how you would in the preservation of your kind do what it takes and that is a powerful mindstates. I also liked the detail.

Thanks

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join