It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello world of ATS. I was referred to this site by a friend and have found it to be pretty interesting (at least enough for me to want to make an account). I don't really know what to say, but I guess I will wing it. I find myself to be a fairly open minded person and relatively easy to talk to and get along with. I try to say what I feel is right (though I admit sometimes I am a bit to blunt for my own good). I find most anything involving UFO's and aliens to be fascinating because I refuse to believe that we are alone in our galaxy, let alone the universe and would love to see (hopefully in my life time) our "first" contact with another intelligent race. I feel that I am also pretty aware of what is going on in our world in the sense of the corruption of governments, the powers that be and so on, but I am always looking to learn more on the subject so that I may spread the word to other people. I enjoy a good debate, but I hate arguing over semantics. I am open to the concept of 'god' but in the sense of a religious deity. Hopefully my time here will be enjoyable and I will try to post anything that I find interesting. Lastly I do not mind being proved wrong, as long as there is evidence supporting the theory on why I am wrong. Anyway that is my introduction, hope that works well for everyone. If not, well I guess I am full of fail

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the community and I look forward to your posts.

Have fun while you are here!

join