It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please - where is the assange extradited thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I started a thread a couple of days ago that got trashed when i heard the news that extradition had been ordered for Assange. Thats fine, I assumed there would be another thread of main discussion and as is normally the case the mod will give a link to the discussion thread.

I have searched and searched to try and find the info, but only find loads of other one post and closed threads relating to the topic. Can anybody direct me to the thread that is discussing his extradition please.

I cannae find it captain!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
I have searched and searched to try and find the info, but only find loads of other one post and closed threads relating to the topic.

Using the Google search box on the top right of the page, the first result for "Assange extradition" is this thread but the second result is (I think) the one you are looking for:

"Wikileaks' Julian Assange to be extradited to Sweden" : www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is still open. There may be others as well.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 25-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks very much I don't know why but that thread did not come up... or I was being a dumb***k? On reflection most likely the second option.

Cheers

join