It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's Genetic voyage. Fact, Speculation and Theories...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I just want to say thanks for taking the time to put all this together, it makes a lot of sense.

Top post.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

You haven't seen them I highly recommend the two links provided in the op

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wow! What a fantastic post!

Where in the world do you get time to research all this stuff???
You must be a retired historian!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
well I've got pale skin and red hair , yes I have neanderthal d.n.a . And i knew neanderthals couldn't be brutish idiots come on , they had families , they told stories cared fore each other. And how many of us civilised homosapiens could live in the wild and hunt for our food , hands up please. I could have viking d.n.a also maybe not as much as the icelandic people .

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have a theory about the alchemy involved in human evolution. Language is the rubin which seperates man from beast - Max Muller. Basically, as we ventured through many different eviroments, we saw quite naturally the wildlife around us, and perhaps these were our spiritual guides in a way... through hostile lands, for example deserts, we likely drew inspiration from the most succesful predators around... that is to say we were so humbled by the expertise of narture that as we travelled the obvious determination to adapted and survive was something almost intrinsically linked with our own proggression through the many obstacles in our "march of progress" ... in a desert we may have come accross many reptiles, such as scorpions, snakes, lizards, even eagles... illuminating perhaps something deeply within our dna which vibrated in some obscure way with all the animals Energy around us, catylising our flourishing as the "wise or knowledgeable ones" ... its very intersting to ponder,, i get lost in thought after every sentance... like.,. what does the occultist eagle symbology and others really represent... what were the alchemists of old truly getting at?... were primitive cultural traditions designed to be mneumonic ancestralmemory triggers to communicate our symbiotic symbolic genetic/energetic relationships to the natural world??? => In order to maintain integrity and strength through hostile and seasons and land. and as we ventured deeper into the unknown our blood was still infused by the raw power of these psycho-spiritual journeys accross the globe.. forever changed by what we had witnessed and lived through... and as for the early shamanistic cultures,, were they healers who also reminded us of our true relationship to the natural world.. the energies we picked up, the foods we ate, the good times the bad times, and the ugly...

fascinating topic... another fine thread slayer.. really enjoying this thought provokin work.. im going to just sit back and watch in the hope that someone who has more recently slept can infuse my ramblings with a little more sense... i felt compelled to just lay down some embers, hopefully another member will be kind and curious enough to aim their bellows here and ignite these mere fragments of my usually lucid mind.. lol.. none of this is helped by the fact that im speaking of completely mysterious ancient ancient history either... like... who did the first homo sapiens evolve from?.. where did those ancestors endup? what happened when we came back to africa?? how old is language..sooo many questions.. ill come back in some hours with more sense and more sleep behind my eyes.

peace
edit on 26-2-2011 by EmeraldGreen because: readdedtxt4littlemoresense

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

brillant man , truly one of the best posts i have read in a long time . S&F x1000 !!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well Done Slayer69

I was Wondering if you ever Did Some Research on 2 of the following ! ?

1) Julia Pastrana ? 100% Human (DNA) but their is there a catch ! SHe Looks like the Missing Link Facial features that has a resemblance as a Primate The Nose & Ears like a Primate the EYES! like a Primate the protrusion of the Jaw and Mallet/pallet hair growth allover her body ! protruding forehead and big teeth yet she can sing like a Opera Singer & DANCE and was Famous for it in the mid 1800s and known to have Spoken 3 languages! and is a Indigenous Native American ( MEXICAN ) Not White Not Black not Asian

Scientist recently discovered the mystery of Julia's Pastrana's Conduction
now get this ! Her DNA showed MISSING GENES and Double GENES in VARIOUS places mostly in
Chromosome 17

( A Wild Guess Here )
Now what would happen if we took out some of that so called 3% that is not like the Primate in Our Human DNA ? Is Julia Pastrana missing DNA is within that 3 percent ? that caused here to resemble a Hominid?

Here are some Articles

Genes of 'Bearded Lady' Revealed
www.livescience.com...

After analyzing the genomes of members of three Chinese families with CGHT and one person with CGHT and gingival hyperplasia, researchers pinpointed the genetic defects to chromosome 17. In the three families, members had DNA deletions on this chromosome, meaning they were missing pieces in their genes. On the other hand, the individual with enlarged gums had extra pieces of DNA, called DNA duplications, a type of mutation in which sequences of DNA appear multiple times. These genetic abnormalities affected four to eight genes on chromosome 17.

Her Photos

Julia's
Direct front view! ( You Can Understand from this Front view that she look like a Hominid! Unquestionable)
Yeah I said Looks like Yet her DNA say Modern Human

( Nope not done yet )

Her Medical Examination After Death results back in the day (PDF)
with her Autopsy Embalming pictures (Zoom in)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There is a Young Boy in India that has same condition ! as Julia Pastrana
He looks more like a Neanderthal Child at first You would think that he is African with the wide nose
yet he is not ...

PIcs of the Boy ( included )
With the Medical Examination in Detail that sounds like a explanation of a Neanderthal
www.pediatriconcall.com...

What i found most Interesting is what The examiners said at the end of this Webpage .
Goes on talking about a 11 year old Mexican Girl with the same Condition and The Boys Condition is the First case reported in INDIA at that particular time i would assume !

2) Oliver the Chimp 100% Ape (DNA) some considered he was a Mutant Bonoboo
The Chimp that acted like he was human with Human characteristics Human Facial Features
and He CAN walk upright like a Human Normally back erect strait !

Oliver the chimp part 6 of 6 ( Note See 40 sec.mark for DNA results ) then dig deeper to 1.48 min mark)

The Story of Oliver ( Amazing walking like a HUMAN (Back erect ! )
not Walking upright like a Ape more like a Human 3.00 min mark)

So The Results of these 2 Evolution Creation Mutation Either Or or All Three I Add a Gene remove a gene in chromosome Ribbon (DNA) a Rib from ADAM I wish i knew the Answer!

edit on 26-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

All these catagories of "man" you note (with the exception of the proven frauds such as Peking man) have no LINK to modern man. That various forms of life have arose in the ancient past is clear. However the linkage is just not there to show any relationship to modern man.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The 'mother africa' story is a left-wing myth. The whole theory is based on the idea that the mitrochrondial dna comes from the female side. And that the oldest bones they ever found is from Africa.
Therefore, 'mother africa'.
Sad news is, that now we have evidence that has bones much older than the african bones.
Would you believe 'mother china?'

www.topix.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well, while I realize your original premise, has nothing to do with eugenics I bet many do.

You did well remaining neutral to an extent.

But let us not forget there are individuals who silently read these threads and lurk.

And believe we as veteran posters support their sick and twisted ideas.

Never, ever forget there are those out there, who will follow blindly leadership.

I've never believed in Darwinism or evolution it is a stupid theory of mankind.

My comment here has nothing to do with you SLAYER69 but I respectfully disagree with your thread.

I see both sides of it as well as the building of others upon your theory who might see it is pro-eugenics.

Again, while I see you're having nothing to do with eugenics, others will.

And, yes, they might be completely wrong, but they still read this as acceptance.

Due to their inability to actually see society without Nazi-goggles on their face.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

All these catagories of "man" you note (with the exception of the proven frauds such as Peking man) have no LINK to modern man. That various forms of life have arose in the ancient past is clear. However the linkage is just not there to show any relationship to modern man.

Amazing the third installment of a thread on a mythical civilization no one can even prove existed still hasn't nailed any thing down?

reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, while I realize your original premise, has nothing to do with eugenics I bet many do.

You did well remaining neutral to an extent.

Well maybe it's nailed something down! Considering the Original Poster sees human beings as a virus like infestation, and promotes war in general as a means of solving mankind's problems, maybe there is a race that he doesn't see as so detrimental to the planet?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I don't understand why anyone would call Peking Man a proven fraud.

Would you like to explain your reasoning?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I can't speak for the poster but it could be that they may have been confused with the controversy surrounding Java-Man

Who was ‘Java man’?

For a full 30 years, Dubois did not announce to the scientific community that he had also found two human skulls in the same general location and level in a gravel deposit. These were the so-called Wadjak skulls. Many have said that this was because he knew it would detract from the readiness with which his ‘Java man’ find would be accepted as man’s ancestor. However, from his own writings and other sources, Dubois apparently had a suspicious nature, and even locked his ‘Java man’ find away for years, even though many were convinced it was the ‘missing link’.

‘Java man’ has been renamed so as to now belong to the category of Homo erectus. However, readers should be aware that though there are indeed reasonable specimens which have been named Homo erectus (of disputed status in this whole question, but that’s another matter) there is no reason to believe that ‘Java man’ necessarily even belonged to this category, nor had any objective existence at all.

The skullcap may have belonged to a large extinct ape, and the leg bone to an ordinary human. Unfortunately, the occasional reference text still features ‘Java man’ as somehow evidence of an evolutionary origin of man.

edit on 26-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Excellent job my friend.

I was helping my daughter with some homework last week and had ran across this site.

Human Evolution

First I think we need to do away with once and for all the notion that Neanderthal was simply an apish brute.

Hard to do when it is instilled in one from a young age.
edit on 25-2-2011 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

Thanks jam321 for the link.

Regarding Neanderthals "Primitive Nature"
The idea that they were brutish will take some time to do away with. Remember we are dealing with an entrenched academic portrayal...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Considering that the Pentagon and military officials believe American citizens are "useless eaters"?

Not to mention many still connected to Washington D.C. who have ties back to Nazi Germany?

It is a sad state when Government officials consider the humanity they're supposed to protect as cannon fodder.

Which is why I said what I said about other people seeing this thread as pro-eugenics.

Not that SLAYER69 sees it as such as he so clearly states.

Not that I agree with any premise which supports mankind being subservient to jackasses in power.

Whether we're discussing the original posters premise or that of the beliefs it might accidently inspire.

Going back to the dates of the "origins of mankind" I just have to wonder.

How can mankind, having written the Bible, some of the earliest texts, believe God goes by a 24 hour clock?

What if his, meaning God, or "God" if you know what I mean, one day is equal to 1 million years?

Or what if in the creation of mankind and the alleged "And God created the Heavens" was in some way in tandem with what scientists call "The Big Bang", each branch of the control mechanisms, religion verses science were just using divide and conquer?

Interesting that a genetic voyage might be loosely tied to propaganda in all regards.

Through control mechanisms fed to an ignorant populace just to maintain some semblence of order.

Through Government manipulation with dogma, doctrine, and dictating thought-patterns.
edit on 2/26/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

That's a fair assessment.

Nothing is concrete or written in stone. As the title states. Fact, Speculation and Theories...

I've taken some undeniable Facts. The DNA evidence and I Speculated as to how they were dispersed and then Theorized on the rest. Anybody reading this is welcomed to do the same and provide us with their version of events. All opinions are welcomed.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps that's what romanmel had in mind.

Great thread by the way. I've enjoyed reading it.

One little quibble is with your suggestion that "Adam" and "Eve" were husband and wife.

Mitochondrial Eve is generally estimated to have lived around 200,000 years ago, most likely in East Africa, when Homo sapiens sapiens were developing as a population distinct from other human sub-species. Mitochondrial Eve lived much earlier than the out of Africa migration that is thought to have occurred between 95,000 to 45,000 BP.

Y-chromosomal Adam probably lived between 60,000 and 90,000 years ago, judging from molecular clock and genetic marker studies. While their descendants certainly became close intimates, Y-chromosomal Adam and Mitochondrial Eve are separated by tens of thousands of years.

Both "Adam" and Eve" are thought to have been part of communities with many other males and females.
The reason we all descended from the "Adam" and "Eve" mentioned was not because they were alone, but because many branches of humanity failed to survive, leaving only the descendants of these two early humans alive today.

edit on 26/2/11 by Kailassa because: clarification

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I tossed the "Adam and Eve" husband and wife thing to stir the pot a bit.
It was not meant in the literal sense

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I tossed the "Adam and Eve" husband and wife thing to stir the pot a bit.
It was not meant in the literal sense

Fair enough.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join