It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Royal Marines being sent in to Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey guys

Just got a text from a good friend of mine. He is in the British Royal Marines and is being sent into Libya.

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but thought i would post this up here anyway and share the info with you all.

I really hope they will all be ok. He is such a good guy

LS

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

Hey, I hope your Friend and his commrades keep safe.

Why are we going into Libya and allowing atrocities to continue in Zimbabwe? Oh yes, how foolish of me OIL!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
this kind of think will never stop.
peace, democracy and stability my arse, it's all about economic prosperity.
after our troops kick arse how long will it be before we sell them weapons again?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well someone has to protect BP interests right??

BP Suspends Oil Exploration in Libya

BP PLC (BP.L) has suspended preparations for exploratory drilling for oil and gas in western Libya due to growing unrest in the north African country, a spokesman for the British energy giant said on Monday.

Who is going to destroy the Mediterranean Sea if BP ain't there? Does anyone really think that the Italian oil giant is up to the task? Didn't think so!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Dont think its about the oil this time.

He told me there are a bunch of westerners hiding out in the desert that need to be rescued. Apparently Kadafi's mulisha has been killing westerners and so they have gone in to rescue the 200 that are still there in hiding.

new topics

top topics

join