It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally...finally.....i said finally the "jiga" has made an introduction thread!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
so I like long walks in the park, Moonlit dinners, na just kidding wrong forum. =)

I've had taken the red pill about 5 years ago and haven't look back since. I've always went through life thinking that there was much more then what was on the surface. That we weren't getting the full story...and if we were what a sad thing life was.Then slowly I started to see. Mind you before this I was stuck on a mission to make as much money as possible. Be successful and rich not caring how or what was the consequences. It was me me me. After the wake up I realized there was more important things in my life. Love, family. So my goals started to change. it went from preparing to be rich to preparing to survive with my soul. I didn't stop my families life completely. my wife continues to work and i made it where i can work from home making just a little bit less then what i was. It actually made us closer. we do much more together. The kids are home schooled now and are excelling rapidly without all the distraction of public school and them having their hardest teacher ever..me. I love learning. Since the wake up I've thrown myself into books and articles in all subjects. I've been in ats for dont know how many years now but never said anything. believe me when i say there was plenty of times I wanted and had things to say. Thats about to change. I feel I can bring alot to the table once i get a hang of it. once i get my 20 post ill write about my theory on the tower of babel and how it can be the salvation we need. oh I cant wait to get into the chat. it's what made me start posting in the first place. Started in glp about a week or two ago and was thinking i wish ats had one. I found out ats had one today lol and here i am. Hope to meet some people from southern cali with any thoughts on where to go when shtf. im thinking San Jancinto San Gorgornio or mt Whitney. only caves i came across was in the 1st and last one but Gorgornio is closer. I hope to get to know and have conversation with the lot of you. thanks for you time
Jig

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jigakush

Hi and welcome, I can see you are bursting with things to say

I am fairly new myself and I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
thanks man! was hoping of more of a welcome but at least i got one hi.

join